No, just made a remark that upon revisiting I decided to delete because there is no point in engaging with you maras.

Maras? Are you referring to the relative of a guinea pig or gangs?

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

2z4007r.jpg

I guess that is the way fanatical Buddhists see others outside their purview. Just keep your little clique/herd intact and by all means exclude anyone with a contrary experience.

• Like 2

I guess that is the way fanatical Buddhists see others outside their purview. Just keep your little clique/herd intact and by all means exclude anyone with a contrary experience.

Yes, fanatical Buddhists see others outside their purview as large gang-banging rodents from Argentina.

Yes, fanatical Buddhists see others outside their purview as large gang-banging rodents from Argentina.

You said it and continually reinforce your absolute truth, closed system ideology.

• Like 2

I guess that is the way fanatical Buddhists see others outside their purview. Just keep your little clique/herd intact and by all means exclude anyone with a limited experience.

Fixed it.

• Like 1

Lol! He also called me an "incubated Rudra".

I guess he means that in his opinion we are spreading misinformation.

You were called an 'Incubated Rudra'!!!!!

FFS man!

Round these here parts that is fighting talk.

Pubs have been burned down for less.

:)

• Like 2

I guess that is the way fanatical Buddhists see others outside their purview. Just keep your little clique/herd intact and by all means exclude anyone with a limited experience.

This is a more accurate representation of fanatical Buddhists.

• Like 1

Fixed it.

You quoted my post with a revision of your own. Not very nice or ethical.

I caught your revisionism of my post for all to see.

ralis, on 03 Aug 2014 - 13:24, said:snapback.png

I said contrary not limited.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

Excuse me sir, I didn't find it very nice or ethical, when you painted fanatical Buddhists with an inaccurate absolute judgement on behalf of their views, mmmkay? I'm reporting you to the mods.

• Like 1

Excuse me sir, I didn't find it very nice or ethical, with an inaccurate absolute judgement on behalf of their views, mmmkay? I'm reporting you to the mods.

Fanatical is defined as 'zeal', 'excessive enthusiasm' and so forth. That is what I see. Otherwise, these threads would go nowhere without the enthusiasm of Buddhists.Your statements portrays Buddhists as fanatical also.

• Like 1

Buddhists aren't fanatical.

Some posters on here are fanatics.

Ergo sum, they're not Buddhists at all.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 2

Buddhists aren't fanatical.

Some posters on here are fanatics.

Ergo sum, they're not Buddhists at all.

I stand corrected on my faulty logic.

• Like 3

>

Excuse me sir, I didn't find it very nice or ethical, when you painted fanatical Buddhists with an inaccurate absolute judgement on behalf of their views, mmmkay? I'm reporting you to the mods.

Fanatical is defined as 'zeal', 'excessive enthusiasm' and so forth. That is what I see. Otherwise, these threads would go nowhere without the enthusiasm of Buddhists.Your statements portrays Buddhists as fanatical also.

Sir, I don't appreciate your inaccurate portrayal of fanatical Buddhists. I've reported you to the mods.

• Like 1

&gt

;

lockquote>

>Fanatical is defined as 'zeal', 'excessive enthusiasm' and so forth. That is what I see. Otherwise, these threads would go nowhere without the enthusiasm of Buddhists.Your statements portrays Buddhists as fanatical also.

Sir, I don't appreciate your inaccurate portrayal of fanatical Buddhists. I've reported you to the mods.

You are positing that Buddhists are fanatical?

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

Buddhists are not fanatical.

'Jock' ( not his real name) is a fanatic.

Therefore Jock is not a Buddhist.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 4

@ Ralis

Yes, but not in the way you have inaccurately portrayed, and it's a different type of fanaticism in comparison to perennialists:

http://www.religioperennis.org/documents/Fabbri/Perennialism.pdf

"...They claim that the historically separated traditions share not only the same divine origin but are based on the same metaphysical principles, sometimes called philosophia perennis."
Edited by Simple_Jack
  • Like 1