TaoMaster

What exactly IS the law of duality ?

Every last single paradox you can dream up is a lie..... its Yin baby. Yeah There simply are no paradoxes in the universe that are true. Ah geez im laughing so hard right now . :lol:

The chicken egg paradox is just some paradox created by who knows who at some point in time in the past . The past- YIN is also a lie but that's a different subject as well .

Edited by TaoMaster

You start from the assumption that light preceded the absence of light and then use that assumption to claim to have proved the conclusion that light preceded the absence of light. First, that's circular logic and, second, I don't accept the assumption as a given.

I didn't think you would . Some parents beat their kids when they don't like something . Some will be patient and have a conversation with that will help them understand. :) That's me and my kids.

light preceded the ( pre sense,) ( present ) presence of every thing including the absence of light . You don't get that I understand that . Its a personal problem that you will need to solve on your own but I'm here to help you with it too . :)

Darkness is the absence of light just like the lie is the absence of truth . You cant have a lie without the truth first .

If you look only at the darkness , you see no light and if you at the light only you see no dark

imagine ( if you are able ) to not see any light nor any dark . That's right no dark . Probably not so easy because you are SOOOO use to having eyeballs that see both black when eyes are closed and light when they are open .

when you sleep ( yin ) sometimes you dream sometimes you don't . But when we sleep some nights we don't see light or dark , You go to sleep , close eyes its dark but then even the darkness goes away and time too . You see neither.

Ive been knocked out a few times on the operating table , motorcycle crashes , sleeping etc and I didnt see nothing. Many times while I was out it seemed like no time had elapsed ( TIME is YIN its a lie ) I was awake one moment and then I was awake again 29 hours latter after a motorcycle crash . I didn't see perceive light nor dark .

When life ( creator ) made light there was no dark yet . THAT'S the yin of the Yang Yin duality It came after light Bro . I swear .

And I don't assume anything............. :) THAT... ( "assumption" ) is a yin attribute :(

I know it + or I don't know it -

Life the creator of all things starts off with all the yang attributes and many more. Life can know anything , do anything

lets look at yang and yin for a second.

yang><yin

awake >< sleep

sight>< blind

hear>< deaf

standing up>< laying down

active>< motionless

talk>< hush

day ><night

start ><finish

begin ><end

refreshed>< tired

walk><rest

notice any thing about the two columns ? :)

I can go on if not.

They are not absolutes, Typical at best . There can not be absolutes without exceptions, It violates the basic law of duality Bro . Yin is the variable Its yin . Anyways Yin is the lie always will be and always has been .

Everything comes from the future and is met with the past that generates the present .

Like when you turn a garden hose and direct it at a wall . It goes out in all directions at the center.

The water is yang and the wall is Yin . Its an analogy . For the sake of understanding . Not to be taken literally or that water and the wall are yang or yin .

Just view it for what it is as an analogy

that right there, my friend, is the truth . :)

the left side is yang and the right side is yin .

Im very very very good at this stuff ,

Its Nobel prize stuff :) We should team up and go get one for our self. :)

I went to Nobel Jr high school .( interesting at that )

I know you read my post on the -1 nano-kelvin subject and the Bose-Einstein condensate (BEC). I know exactly what im talking about :) Its a yang attribute too . Heck I even amaze myself some days . :D

But I still like your comments . I like em all on a good day . Not so much on a bad day . We all have em ( good and bad + and -)

Today's a good day :)

Have a nice day :):lol:

You need to go outside the box so to speak and take a look for yourself . Then you can come back and tell ME whats whats. :lol:

Trust me, I've been outside the box. and I mean this both literally and figuratively.

If the truth+ is yang+ and the lie- is yin-, You can not lie about the truth until the truth presents itself 1st.

This is an incorrect way of looking at things. Both Yin and Yang are truth. Truth is not a matter of being right or wrong (yang or yin), it's about whether or not a Thing (concept, object, theory) conforms to the interaction of Natural Principles. Yin and Yang are Natural Principles, so anything that is True must conform to their interaction.

All centers are between yang and yin . They are generators while in opposition to one another.

I agree with this. It's called the 'Fixt Point'.

Life ( as in the creator of all things ) is not yang or yin or anything physical . It has no wavelenth, mass, energy, space or specific location in time or space.

I like to look at life or surround it with all the yang attributes. and call that life . Life is good so I classify it with all the other yang attributes. But it needs opposition to keep the good from turning into pure light and no thing else.

You contradict yourself here. If Life is neither yang nor yin, then you can't attribute yang characteristics to it.

Since light is the first creation that I know of , it needs darkness to be something other than just light. So darkness or ( yin ) is brought into existence. :)

I agree, but they come into existance at the same time. They define each other.

The sun came first and then the space around it .

If the sun came first, into where did it manifest?

Obviously, the answer is the space surrounding it. Which you attributed as being like Yin.

how do I know ?

it appears to me that you may think you know, but don't properly understand.

a black hole is yin. its dark and it draws light inward . Yang goes outward.

A black hole is both yin and yang. Yin because of its inward force, Yang because this force is active.

Edited by kio
  • Like 1

Trust me, I've been outside the box. and I mean this both literally and figuratively.

me too its very cool too . As in nice , not cold.

This is an incorrect way of looking at things. Both Yin and Yang are truth. Truth is not a matter of being right or wrong (yang or yin), it's about whether or not a Thing (concept, object, theory) conforms to the interaction of Natural Principles. Yin and Yang are Natural Principles, so anything that is True must conform to their interaction.

very good grasshopper. If you read my other posst, you'll see Ive said this many many times. I agree so the way i look at things is not incorrect after all and you have just contradicted yourself . correct and incorrect are the same just like yang and yin so perhaps its you who are incorrect ? :)

I call it a collapse of a dual package The package is yang and yin . Its an exercise I have that helps one first understand the present day duality and then with practice , collapse the poles of yang and yin . Its very very simple to use and many will just ignor it , perhaps consider it useless for its simplicity . But its VERY powerful when its done correctly .

I agree with this. It's called the 'Fixt Point'.

You contradict yourself here. If Life is neither yang nor yin, then you can't attribute yang characteristics to it.

I NEVER said life was yang or yin EVER . Life is neither life is the creator of yang and yin . Life has no wavelength mass location energy is less than zero . Yang and yin are simply + and - in the universe created by life . But I on consider LIFE as yang because of the yang attributes. Life is good. Yang is a good attribute, that's all .

I agree, but they come into existence at the same time. They define each other.

actually yang comes first but its so fast its hard to see it . You need to " know " it, not just see it.

If the sun came first, into where did it manifest?

it manifested right where it did. The space it what holds it there.

Obviously, the answer is the space surrounding it. Which you attributed as being like Yin.

look the issue here is mainly definitions of words and yang and yin . Yin is not bad and yang is not good, Good is an ATTRIBUTE of YANG and bad is a attribute of yin . That's like saying women and yin and bad is yin so all women are bad. It doesn't work like you so you are confused . Hey it happens no worries. :)

it appears to me that you may think you know, but don't properly understand.

could be :)

A black hole is both yin and yang. Yin because of its inward force, Yang because this force is active.

Yang and yin are the same item Two poles of the same item .Like my avatar I lable yang and yin based on quantity only Bro .

I call a thing yang when it has more yang attributes and yin when it has more yin attributes than yang . Nothin more to it than that .

I know my stuff very very well . :) Its not I ching but its very close to it . I see flaws with some of the I ching stuff too but I dont go around bashing it .

I can see your flaws but I don't like to point them out . It feels crappy to others when I do that . If it feels crappy to me when some one does it to me I know it feels like crap if I do it to them .

I do it sometimes but as a rule ( yin ) I don't like it

Truth is truth , it doesn't need to be read about to know it . Anyone can know it and im proof of that . :)

Thx for your comments I hope you have a better understanding now :)

• Like 1

look the issue here is mainly definitions of words.

My perception of the disagreement is that you say Light came first and that it is primarily Yang.

I say that in order for anything to exist and maintain its existance, Yin and Yang must be Equal. It's analogous to Newton's Third Law: "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Light is equally Yin and equally Yang.

If Light is the first Created thing, and Light, when created, is created equally Yin and Yang, then how is it that "yang comes first"?

The way I see it, if Light is primarily Yang, it wouldn't be stable enough to take substantial form because there's an imbalance in what fundamentally holds it together; it would collapse back into "Primordial Chaos."

from

'The Confession of Trithemius' (Abbott of Spanheim):

The Spirit or Divine Breath emanated from the beginning from the Divine Fountain.

This Breath is the Spirit or Soul of the World and is called SPIRITUS MUNDI.

It was at first like air, then condensed into a nebulous substance or fog, and finally transmuted itself into water.

If Water is the Life, then Water is the First Substance of Things ;)

Edited by kio
  • Like 1

My perception of the disagreement is that you say Light came first and that it is primarily Yang.

I say that in order for anything to exist and maintain its existence, Yin and Yang must be Equal. It's analogous to Newton's Third Law: "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Light is equally Yin and equally Yang.

the way i see it is that there is never equal balance between yang and yin

more yang generates forward motion and less yang , ( more yin ) generates backward motion . Thats the basics of motion .

when ever you have perfect yang yin it lasts forever and no thing i know of ever lasts forever . so that means yang and yin can not have perfect balance . It only takes one single particle to be off balance or lop sided so to speak . Its what keeps the planet spinning . If you view the planet we are on front the top down it rotates clockwise YANG but when you view it from the bottom up its counter clockwise. TOP is yang and yin is bottom . counter clockwise is yin .

If Light is the first Created thing, and Light, when created, is created equally Yin and Yang, then how is it that "yang comes first"?

it can happen almost instantly together but it need not happen simultaneously . Remember, yang and yin are the SAME dual item.

Ive been knocked out many times . motor cycle accidents twice and some medical procedures too . When i was " out " or unconscious ( yin ) here was no light and no dark . No time elapsed. I got knocked out and came too instantly it seem but later i found out i was out for much much longer . I dont recall any light or dark . The worst time was when i was out for over a day . . Kind of like when we sleep and don't dream , yet time passes anyways . There's no light and no dark and no time , no nothing . its the absence of both light and dark . Many will say " ah no its dark when i sleep but that's mainly because its the last thing they remember . My hearing shuts off too to a certain degree as well . I bet yours does too . We can be woken from sound but not the gentle or soft low volume sounds .

so when light is brought into existence it needs some form of yin to hold it there . Other wise iy will continue to shine outward instantly into infinity and vanaish from perception instantly.

if you imagine a happy face :) mental image , and then take your attention off of it it will vanish from existence until you bring it back . The yin attention you place on the mental image is all that holds it in place . its the yin and the happy face is the yang .

The way I see it, if Light is primarily Yang, it wouldn't be stable enough to take substantial form because there's an imbalance in what fundamentally holds it together; it would collapse back into "Primordial Chaos."

light is held in its location by yin . Without yin its goes outward in all directions and vanishes there after . Like an explosion .

If Water is the Life, then Water is the First Substance of Things ;)

There's lifeforms in water but sometimes I use water as an analogy when explaining LIFE the creator to another . :) because like life , water is almost everywhere and makes up 90 percent of our bodies. I think its 90 .

but spiritual life the creator is not water . You know that :)

this planet is a life form like a plant. it needs light and water to survive like any other plant . It got its water from outer-space and it gets its photons from the sun . The sun is yang . Its has more light than anything else and .its also very massive but then size is relative to other sizes. From a far distance the sun does not exist .

if you look at a drop of water under a microscope . its has lifeforms in it already . single and double celled life forms.

water is basically hydrogen and you can find it all over the place in the vacuum of outer space . Hey that rhymes , im a rap star . :lol:

When you ad water to a planet next to a light source you'll get growth and more life forms.

the planet started small like all life forms do and grows bigger . Its basically a flaming seed . cooled with a crust or eggshell like surface. As it grew, it broke apart to form continents . Like blowing air into a balloon it grows in all directions at the same time . Water or hydrogen hits its warm crust over longer periods and it began to grow,cool off and accumulate the oceans we have today.

they are all over outer-space but we cant see them very well from here. Too far in the distance . There are many many many and youll find them all near a sun or star so to speak .

Im not a fan of Newtons theory's . I go with what I know to be true for myself from my own life experiences mostly but I do consider the opinions of others very much . If they align with my points of view, I agree , if not I don't . :)

It may seem there's an equal reaction but I doubt any thing is equal . If that is true the " thing "would last forever and no thing lasts forever

there's a huge difference between life the creator of all things and life forms. So it matters, when you read my posts to make sure you know the difference as well .

I gain more understanding about life when others challenge my points of view on life , than not .

I think we can both benefit from each others point of view.

:)

• Like 1

some how I feel fortunate now . The one thing almost everyone is looking for truly is the one thing

But I can .

at least I gave it a shot . I ALWAYS come back :) S.O. ;):)

Edited by TaoMaster

That's because you are walking in circles.

:lol: arnt we all ?

you wake up in the morning go do your "thing" and then return to bed each night .

then you wake up and do your "thing" and then return to bed each night .

ENJOY !!!

• Like 2

First off, thanks for your replies TaoMaster. It's put some things in perspective for me :)

It may seem there's an equal reaction but I doubt any thing is equal . If that is true the " thing "would last forever and no thing lasts forever

there's a huge difference between life the creator of all things and life forms. So it matters, when you read my posts to make sure you know the difference as well.

I gain more understanding about life when others challenge my points of view on life , than not .

Life lasts forever ;) which is why I think, at the very beginning 'Being' is equally balanced. 1+1=1 sort of mentality.. Newton was an alchemist, so his theories have to be looked at from an alchemical perspective.

I also don't think there's a huge difference between life the creator of all things and life forms. We're created out of the Creator, so at our most fundamental point, we are the same.

I think we can both benefit from each others point of view

I agree :)

Edited by kio
  • Like 1

First off, thanks for your replies TaoMaster. It's put some things in perspective for me :)

Life lasts forever ;) which is why I think, at the very beginning 'Being' is equally balanced. 1+1=1 sort of mentality.. Newton was an alchemist, so his theories have to be looked at from an alchemical perspective.

I also don't think there's a huge difference between life the creator of all things and life forms. We're created out of the Creator, so at our most fundamental point, we are the same.

I agree :)

I see life forms as the physical manifestation of life the creator of life forms. So in that respect , yes.

Life is never beginning nor ending . Its outside of the basic law of duality that states positive comes first and then its opposed by negative .

Since life never "started" it does not apply to that criteria of yang first and then yin .

BUT , life does in fact create Yang and then opposes itself with YIN . Yang and yin in opposition generate matter , energy sounds , space and time sensations.

All that's needed is close proximity to one another , Yang and yin never touch . The closer they get the more solid the matter and intense the energy and sensations . Intensity can be said to be analogous with "importance" .

Importance is MUST+><-MUSTN'T

Yang+>matter >energy>sensation+-sensation<energy<matter<-yin

the more+ important+ the more+ solid+ the less- important+ the less- solid+.

You've got me thinking, the more solid an object is, the closer Yin and Yang pull together but never touch.

When ice is heated it becomes less solid and turns into a liquid, which can be heated again, turning into gas. So by using heat, you can push the forces of Yin and Yang further apart!

It actually makes a lot of sense now.. So cold or absence of heat/yang is what unites the two, and all matter in the universe to unite into one solid unmovable mass. A black hole perhaps, where nothing can exist because it's too solid to have any motion. It's only when Yang separates from Yin that motion is possible and endless possibilities arise!!?

• Like 1

You've got me thinking, the more solid an object is, the closer Yin and Yang pull together but never touch.

When ice is heated it becomes less solid and turns into a liquid, which can be heated again, turning into gas. So by using heat, you can push the forces of Yin and Yang further apart!

It actually makes a lot of sense now.. So cold or absence of heat/yang is what unites the two, and all matter in the universe to unite into one solid unmovable mass. A black hole perhaps, where nothing can exist because it's too solid to have any motion. It's only when Yang separates from Yin that motion is possible and endless possibilities arise!!?

KEWL , you can apply the basics to all things in the universe . Makes no difference what it is and if your incorrect and get caught up in an illusion just set that aside and come back to it latter and it will resolve.

Use the exercises on my pp page . I still don't understand what you're saying but if it works for you then thats all that matters for now.

Its just for a lack of context and terms you are using . This is why my pages get so long . To add context and analogies.

If you need my help with anything as you go ? Just let me know.

Just food for thought -- ice expands as it gets colder. This fact is essential for life on Earth. Water is most dense just above the freezing point and expands when heated OR cooled (it actually has a funny little wiggle in its density as a function of temperature about that point which is tricky to measure...)

I think I see what you're getting at now, TaoMaster. You need to put Taiji into the picure. I think when you do that your explanation will evolve somewhat.

Pretty sure you're using taiji and yin interchangeably and in multiple contexts when this is not correct.

• Like 1

I think I see what you're getting at now, TaoMaster. You need to put Taiji into the picure. I think when you do that your explanation will evolve somewhat.

Pretty sure you're using taiji and yin interchangeably and in multiple contexts when this is not correct.

need more info in our convo :) Who's Taji . Link to "multiple contexts" please ? Ive always said not to use or interchange yang and yin in different context . But its possible I have , Beethovan made mistakes too . :lol: Please link it to me and ill present it in different ( correct ) terms if so. The only way to change yang to yin IS to use different context . When you do that, you've just created an illusion or a lie .

• Like 1

The only way to change yang to yin IS to use different context . When you do that, you've just created an illusion or a lie .

This has roots of an important concept.

When we are talking about Chi (Yin/Yang) we are talking about energy and how it effects the Ten Thousand Things. Chi (Yin/Yang) is beyond Virtue's judgements.