Unseen_Abilities

People are threated by people who are Individuals

The title of this thread just waters down to "bad guys are afraid of the good guys"

So much wishful thinking all over the place, bleh

The only thing anyone is threatened by is confrontation in any of its forms

Any random example of it can be watered down to that

I was having an experience and had to start this thread, that's all.

Well, you have inspired a discussion. That's good.

• Like 1

I never meant to threaten anyone with my individualistic posts on this The Tao Bums forum.

Luv yewwww <3

:D

Theres lots of things I never meant to do , the ramifications of the stuff we DO choose to do extends forever into the future.

Entertaining regrets like that , even if one chooses to , umm ameliorate things after the fact, ,, to me,,,, would potentially mean that I wasnt giving myself a break in understanding -the preceding paradigm.

Otherways said, it means I think I could have been "better" , Should have been better , and that I failed at that time in the past , to do what I think I would want to do going forward..

Im not saying one Shouldnt have any regrets over things , just, that one should often realize that they never were perfect to begin with , they wont be perfect in the now, and they wont be perfect going forward ,, they will just be making the best decisions all the way , and muddling along ,,, like everyone else does , me included , (thats humility ,but not self rejection).

• Like 1

Many people are afraid of what people think of them.

Especially if they think you said something that sheds a bad light on them and their position is weak.

Then they lose balance and try to weaken you as well by saying derogatory remarks.

(In attempt to strengthen their position.)

In other words, if you activate their power instinct and that does not work well for them.

"Ego:" in Eastern Traditions.

In such cases, sorry may not resolve the situation.

You need to know who you deal with it, then you do not need to start such a topic.

You need to ask yourself.

Do they think their position is weak? Are they mentally instable? Are they likely to perceive you as an enemy?

Then you need to be careful.

Edited by centertime
  • Like 1