MooNiNite

enlightenment

enlightened since becoming aware. Only awareness has the capability to burn things. When anyone has been stuck 20 years, that's going to be a huge fire.

I am walking around in my mind and burn things up, if everything seems to be burned up, i start to combine things and look explosions and then burn the pieces what is left..

Enlightenment can't be searched for and attained .

The key is not to search . Whoever searches it, whoever loses it.

Any mind presupposes something (method, form, place..etc ) makes you go astray right at the starting point...

Edited by exorcist_1699

I have no idea if there really is such a thing as enlightenment, and, if so, what it might be or not be.

Here are a few translated lines from the Patanjali Sutra, of which I also have no idea if these translations

are at all accurate or not.

Now, the teaching of yoga.

Yoga (union) is consciousness with its movements still.

Then the seer rests in the true form of the self.

At other times, the seer identifies with the movements.

The movements are of five kinds, and are destructive or creative.

[These five kinds of movements are:]

Upward thoughts, downward thoughts, dreaming, sleep, and memory.

Upward thoughts result from clear perception, logical deduction, and direct cognition.

Downward thoughts consist of apparent knowledge only; they are not a stable form of the ascendant.

Dreams follow the echo of experience; they are void of reality.

Sleep is the movement that adheres to the thought of nothing.

Memory is the absence of loss of the experience of objects.

By approach and detachment, the movements still.

Of these, approach is the endeavor to reach stability,

but this becomes firmly established when it is continuously applied

for a long time without interruption, and with devotion.

Detachment is the mastery of consciousness that cuts asunder the taste

for the seen, the heard, and the experienced.

The supreme detachment occurs when awareness of the ascendant

cuts asunder all attachment to even the fundamental forces of nature, the gunas.

... (the sutra continues on from here)

From 'The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali' - by MSI

:)

Edited by NotVoid
  • Like 1

What a wonderful sutra. I love his words on upward thoughts and downward thoughts.

In my experience, it takes a lot more effort - it's more of a Practice, to dwell in upward thoughts. It's real easy to fall into negative judgment and think 'this is reality'. That's easy to do. Anybody can do that.

But to continue to keep our focus on the Real, even while all the seeming events around us appear negative and going in the 'wrong' direction, in reality everything is happening just as it should be. In real time, here now. It's as though we know there's a light there to see, only the lens is real foggy. It's through removing our inner contortions that the lens can finally be cleaned and the light seen.

when i am gone, then things still happen. And things will forget me like i have never been existed.

I meditate that i could know what is happening after i am gone.