Tibetan_Ice

How the Buddha became enlightened with the jhanas

Saying that mantra work is useless is simply trying to settle the case prematurely.

Mantra work is included in the Path aspect of Ground, Path and Fruition, which is the whole basis of Dzogchen.

Ground is recognizing buddha nature, Path is about diligence, confidence & gaining stability with practical experience, and Fruition is to rest in the right experience, over and over.

Sure, one can choose to ignore mantra work, which is so fundamental to the Path aspect, but then one cannot claim to be training in Dzogchen. Simple as that.

any enlightened being is a walking, talking, radiating mantra on all levels and of all true dharmas.

• Like 4

I respect your posts ZOOM, but when it comes to mantra's I think you are incorrect. I actually used to think like you did, that they were 'mumbo jumbo', but before my crown chakra opened I heard internally mantra chanting which did not come from my own mind. And when it finished, energy exploded, so I think they do have a very real effect. Obviously my own experience will not convince you, but maybe keep an open mind ;) for the possibility and see for yourself.

• Like 1

Uhm...is that (pretty good) trolling or sectarian delusion?

that is a pretty good possible guess and also question about the possible down side of sectarian problems both rolled into one (.) (?)

:P

• Like 1