themiddleway

Elongated skulls of Paracas Peru

skullsdeformation_ica_museum.jpg
Paracas Skulls - Ica Museum By permission of Gilbert de Jong

moche-head.jpgManufactured Humans?
A Moche `portrait jar' realistically depicts a `mutated' male. Or maybe one whose skull had been shaped / deformed from birth; if so, was it done to fit him for a particular role?

See Moche ceramics of Northern Peru

peru-fetus-mummies1851.jpgCONTROVERSY

If this is truly a mummified fetus (Peru - photo dated 1851), then it seems at least some skull `deformations' were genetic. I.e. - not artifically created by skull-binding.

• Like 1

Australia

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20633924

Nacurrie 1: Mark of ancient Java, or a caring mother's hands, in terminal Pleistocene Australia?

coobol-creek.gif Brown P.

Palaeoanthropology, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, University of New England, Armidale, NSW 2351, Australia.

Abstract

kow-swamp.gif"There has been a protracted debate over the evidence for intentional cranial modification in the terminal Pleistocene Australian crania from Kow Swamp and Coobool Creek.

Raw and size-adjusted metric comparisons of the terminal Pleistocene skeleton from Nacurrie, south-eastern Australia, with modified and unmodified H. sapiens and H. erectus, identified a suite of traits in the frontal, parietal, and occipital bones associated with intentional modification of a neonate's skull. These traits are also present in some of the crania from Kow Swamp and Coobool Creek, which are in close geographic proximity to Nacurrie, but not in unmodified H. sapiens or Javan H. erectus. Frontal bone morphology in H. erectus was distinct from all of the Australian H. sapiens samples. During the first six months of life, Nacurrie's vault may have been shaped by his mother's hands, rather than though the application of fixed bandages. nacurrie1.jpg

Whether this behaviour persisted only for several generations, or hundreds of years, remains unknown. The reasons behind the shaping of Nacurrie's head, aesthetics or otherwise, and why this cultural practice was adopted and subsequently discontinued, will always remain a matter of speculation."

Crown Copyright © 2010.

Article in `The Age' - July 26, 2010 w/reference Denmark/Netherlands

World-wide - skull distortions

More references to skull binding around the world-

Wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_flattening

Wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation#History

Long Ago - Pre-History - Neanderthal

Shanidar Cave (wiki), in Northern Iraq, is the site of a Neanderthal cemetery.shanidar1-male1.gif Dating from before 46,000 years ago, perhaps to 80,000 years ago, some of the bodies seem to have been given a `ceremonious' burial, from the traces of grave-goods & `shaman-type' herbs & flowers etc.

shanidar111.jpg

Two adult males' skulls were - "unusually flat in front and unusually curved in back ... deliberately deformed ... by pressing the infant's head ... or by binding the head".

Reference & quotes from `The Creative Explosion' by John E Pfeiffer - ISBN 0-06-013345-7

Ancient peoples around the world were trying to do - What? Imitate something? What reason could have provoked it? Why did it occur & persist around the world? Did it affect the brain? Why do scientists' (+text-books, +Wiki) say it's only `re-shaping' or `flattening' the skull? When the practise can actually increase skull & brain size so monstrously and non-humanly? [ There are no reasons for parents to risk the lives of their new-born infants - So why did they do it? ] Maybe more important - Why haven't our scientists told us about all of this? Are they - like the Russian scientists above - afraid of something?

Clues?

ubaid-eridu-figurine04.jpg From the Sumerian King List (wiki) we can see their first `Kings' were said to be `Gods' (as the later Egyptians also claimed), with extraordinary long lives, some of 20,000 years or more.

The images of those `God-Rulers', made at the earliest `Ubaid' period of Sumer, seem grotesque to us, looking `reptilian' and with extended skulls.

ubaid-SumerQn.jpg

This `Queen-Goddess; also has the `reptilian long-skull' under her head-dress.

ubaid_maskc5000.jpg

The skull shape is maybe seen more clearly on this ceremonial `mask'.

thing-cave-art.jpgHere's something a `human' artist drew in the Los Casares cave, in Spain (wiki). The cave and its paintings are said to be `paleolithic', which covers a pretty wide time-span, ending only as the Ice-Age ended.

Maybe see -

Strange aerial `vehicles' in pre-historic art.

Mutations & / or Imitations of Ruling Elites

We speculate that the flattening of the fore-brain (platycephalic skull), seemingly typical of elite evolution, indicates loss or atrophy of normal 'human' traits in elites - before they finally become extinct.

We now know that sociability, kindness, social responsibility, etc. evolved within that area of the human brain behind the high forehead of modern homo. sap. See evol.html

Research gives reasons for believing that mental changes in `elites' described above are results of a group aiming for perpetual 'dominance' and thereby eventually giving up human 'self-consciousness'.

See conscious

To sum up:- Given the history of the phenomenon outlined in this page, its circumstances (in elites), and its settings (slave states / empires), we can conclude it was used to create either `robots' - limited humans, or `tyrants' - fixated, highly efficient dominators of humans.

The big problem is - there seems to be no a priori logic to give a reason for parents to initiate such a dangerous practise. So where did humans get the idea from?

Legends & Speculation re: `Alien Rulers'

Some modern researchers and commentators have been tempted to speculate on "alien rulers" in prehistoric times.

See Egypt's rule by non-human `Gods'

Of course that is an alternative hypothesis:- 'alien' dominators or rulers imposing their radically different physiognomy on humans as an 'ideal' - at many times in the past - and for periods of up to thousands of years.

Here's a particular examination of that.

[Anyone lucky enough to read a Jack Vance book (or a 4 volume series) - `Planet of Adventure' - will remember its human groups of imitators-of-alien-rulers.]

"Flet victus, victor interiit" "The conquered weep, but the victor perishes"

This page looks mainly at physical deformations of the human brain.

Artificial distortions of human brain's functions are discussed at

Consciousness page.

• Like 1

How did primitive people understand there is a quasi-nuclear reactor inside our lower abdomen?

Maybe "They" told them, and shown them ;)

Research the Yellow Emperor and stories of Space people with great teachings, flying dragons from the stars etc- we do a "reptilian brain"- although "supposedly" we evolved from ape lol

To become a god- one must think they have the potential and birth right to become one ;)

Edited by SonOfTheGods

Long term NeiGong (can) misshapens the skull, fontanel, and back of the skull.

Mine is so lumped up- I even have two protruding horns on my forehead.

take everything I posted on this thread- and think about it with an open skull :)

I Am a Magickian- the Possibilities are Endless.

I Am a god- the Possibilities are Limitless..

Edited by SonOfTheGods

How did primitive people understand there is a quasi-nuclear reactor inside our lower abdomen?

Maybe "They" told them, and shown them ;)

Research the Yellow Emperor and stories of Space people with great teachings, flying dragons from the stars etc- we do a "reptilian brain"- although "supposedly" we evolved from ape lol

To become a god- one must think they have the potential and birth right to become one ;)

Humans did not evolve from apes but a related species. The reptilian brain is much older than the primate brain.

Humans did not evolve from apes but a related species. The reptilian brain is much older than the primate brain.

I don't want conjecture, I want proof.

I don't want conjecture, I want proof.

http://humanorigins.si.edu/resources/intro-human-evolution

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evosite/evo101/IIE2cHumanevop2.shtml

hominid_graph.gif

1) Before 5 mya: In Africa, our ancestral lineage and the chimpanzee lineage split.
2) Before 4 mya: The hominid Australopithecus anamensis walked around what is now Kenya on its hind legs.
3) >3 mya: Australopithecus afarensis (“Lucy”) lived in Africa.
4) 2.5 mya: Some hominids made tools by chipping stones to form a cutting edge. There were perhaps four or more species of hominid living in Africa.
5) 2 mya: The first members of the Homo clade, with their relatively large brains, lived in Africa.
6) 1.5 mya: Hand axes were used. Also, hominids had spread out of Africa and into much of Asia and Europe. These hominids included the ancestors of Neanderthals (Homo neanderthalensis) in Europe and Homo erectus in Asia.
7) 100,000 years ago: Human brains reached more or less the current range of sizes. Early Homo sapiens lived in Africa. At the same time, Homo neanderthalensis and Homo erectus lived in other parts of the Old World.
8) 50,000 years ago: Human cultures produced cave paintings and body adornment, and constructed elaborate burials. Also, some groups of modern humans extended their range beyond Africa.
9) 25,000 years ago: Other Homo species had gone extinct, leaving only modern humans, Homo sapiens, spread throughout the Old World.
  • Like 1

That source material is partial to the established agenda it is pushing.

To alert the populace that they have god inside and not outside, would cause huge problems.

Religious and pharmaceutical corporations would face the first tides of economic loss.

Should people actually start cultivating their innate abilities- the infrastructure would be powerless.

Think about this:

For every 100 people, 75 were like John Chang or Chunyi Lin.

Edited by SonOfTheGods

Long term NeiGong (can) misshapens the skull, fontanel, and back of the skull.

Mine is so lumped up- I even have two protruding horns on my forehead.

take everything I posted on this thread- and think about it with an open skull :)

I Am a Magickian- the Possibilities are Endless.

I Am a god- the Possibilities are Limitless..

Why not post a photo of your protruding horns for all to see.

• Like 2

That source material is partial to the established agenda it is pushing.

To alert the populace that they have god inside and not outside, would cause huge problems.

Religious and pharmaceutical corporations would face the first tides of economic loss.

Should people actually start cultivating their innate abilities- the infrastructure would be powerless.

Evolution does not stand in the way of cultivation whatsoever. I don't see how the two are mutually exclusive.

Edited by ralis

Why not post a photo of your protruding horns for all to see.

I rather *you* -not believe me.

You believe Interdimensional entities can interfere with a human events? (Magick)

But you do not believe Extraterrestrial entities can interfere with human events? (DNA+ Gene, etc)

For reasons, like my above quote to you- that ALWAYS remain, unanswered :)

I rather *you* -not believe me.

For reasons, like my above quote to you- that ALWAYS remain, unanswered :)

That is off topic. Why not show the photo? You always want proof so why not indulge all here with proof.

Edited by ralis

That is off topic. Why not show the photo? You always want proof so now is your chance.

Not off topic- it is elongated skulls- where are they from, and the reason they are here

The second part of your quote made no sense..

Oh- and it's "Off Topic"

Edited by SonOfTheGods

Not off topic- it is elongated skulls- where are they from, and the reason they are here

The second part of your quote made no sense..

Oh- and it's "Off Topic"

Asking me in regards to what I believe i.e, magick etc. is off topic.

Let me elaborate on making claims. You made a claim of horns and other anomalies on your head as a result of cultivation practice. I am asking for proof of photo evidence. You asked me for proof of evolution and I provided an academic site which is a place to start your reading. Photo please?

This quote from you is what I am referring to.

You believe Interdimensional entities can interfere with a human events? (Magick)

But you do not believe Extraterrestrial entities can interfere with human events? (DNA+ Gene, etc)

Edited by ralis

Asking me in regards to what I believe i.e, magick etc. is off topic. Let me elaborate. You made a claim of horns and other anomalies on your head as a result of cultivation practice. I am asking for proof of photo evidence. You asked me for proof of evolution and I provided an academic site which is a place to start your reading. Photo please?

This quote from you is what I am referring to.

You avoided most of my posts on this thread, by either not answering them, or saying "it's off topic"- but keep on asking for me to show a photo of my face.

This makes your Intelligence appear Stunted, and your Defense, Weak.

To keep this Informative thread from going to the Pit (which I believe you are trying to do)- I am going to just ignore your repeated childish requests.

• Like 1

You avoided most of my posts on this thread, by either not answering them, or saying "it's off topic"- but keep on asking for me to show a photo of my face.

This makes your Intelligence appear Stunted, and your Defense, Weak.

To keep this Informative thread from going to the Pit (which I believe you are trying to do)- I am going to just ignore your repeated childish requests.

I don't appreciate the personal attacks. Only off topic in regards to asking my beliefs which you always do in these threads.

Why would people want to change their appearance so much (aside from trying to copy our reptilian overlords) .... becasue they are f**kin' NUTS that why .... we been doing it ever since there was a 'we' .... and things haven't changed one bit .

maxresdefault.jpg

Science diploma in what field? The idea of 'sudden emergence' has been extensively debated here in the U.S. by fundamentalists/creationists that adhere to the young earth theory. That argument is being used to teach so called creation science in the public schools.

"Sudden emergence" quote is from a 2007 paper by Eugene Koonin, of the National Center for Biotechnology Information at the National Institutes of Health, the paper is titled " The Biological Big Bang Model for the Major Transition in Evolution." I will quote more to give you a context..

"Major transitions in biological evolution show the same pattern of sudden emergence of diverse forms at a new level of complexity..The relationships between major groups within an emergent new class of biological entities, are hard to decipher and do not seem to fit the tree pattern that, following Darwin`s original proposal, remains the dominant description of biological evolution.. In each of these pivotal nexuses in life`s history, the principal "types" seem to appear rapidly and fully equipped with the signature features of the respective new level of biological organization. No intermediate grades or intermediate forms between different types are detectable."

Im not advocating creationism but an honest appraisal of Darwinism would conclude that the theory is unpersuasive and underdeveloped. Precisely the reason why scientists should be studying pontential anomalies like the Paracas skulls, instead of cherry picking from the fossil record to justify "just so stories". The greatest mystery for me is how in 3.5 billion years random chemical reactions in some primodial soup can lead to the develop of a system as complex as the human brain, unfortunately the "god of the gaps" is still very much in play.

Edited by themiddleway
  • Like 2

The above video shows clear examples of unknown phenotypes, at 2:20 there is clear evidence of this. It's axiomatic to anyone with a basic understanding of anatomy. Please watch it before indulging in misleading attempts at trying to derail the topic

• Like 1

"Sudden emergence" quote is from a 2007 paper by Eugene Koonin, of the National Center for Biotechnology Information at the National Institutes of Health, the paper is titled " The Biological Big Bang Model for the Major Transition in Evolution." I will quote more to give you a context..

"Major transitions in biological evolution show the same pattern of sudden emergence of diverse forms at a new level of complexity..The relationships between major groups within an emergent new class of biological entities, are hard to decipher and do not seem to fit the tree pattern that, following Darwin`s original proposal, remains the dominant description of biological evolution.. In each of these pivotal nexuses in life`s history, the principal "types" seem to appear rapidly and fully equipped with the signature features of the respective new level of biological organization. No intermediate grades or intermediate forms between different types are detectable."

If one carefully reads the above quote, Koonin uses the verb 'seems' several times which is not an absolute statement of fact. Furthermore, to cherry pick from the Internet, videos, writings for ones own agenda, is clearly being disingenuous.

Review of Koonin's work.

http://sandwalk.blogspot.com/2007/10/eugene-koonin-and-biological-big-bang.html

Edited by ralis

To be honest, the video demonstrates nothing to anyone with the capacity to observe and question.. Where are the research papers, lab tests by competent researchers? There are major variations among the small sample group here, which proves what?

http://doubtfulnews.com/2014/02/foerster-pye-and-ketchum-collaborate-paracas-elongated-skull-exposed-its/

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

The article on Alex Jones site, makes a reference to the red hair found on one of the skulls and stated the hair was sent to a lab for analysis. When I clicked on the link, there was a YouTube video as opposed to a lab analysis.

http://www.infowars.com/dna-results-for-the-nephilim-skulls-in-peru-are-in-and-the-results-are-absolutely-shocking/

The OP, Brien Foerster et al must think their audience is filled with stupid imbeciles with no critical thinking skills. I for one will ask questions, clearly think regarding the so called evidence at hand, so as to challenge what is being touted by the OP as serious scientific inquiry. Moreover, I have seen no documentation i.e, scientific lab tests or one paper that substantiates the claims made in this thread. Anyone can post so called evidence which seems to be factual, yet many will accept the so called evidence without further question or debate.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2