Icedude

How to get spiritual without really trying

Ladies and gentlemen, our psychic here predicts I am a woman.

That's what happens with those British actors who play roles in soap opera type presentations where all the women are really men in drag. They actually start thinking they are women.

• Like 1

Look, there's a way to deal with faults, and lashing out at other people and searching for faults in them, isn't it. That's just distracting yourself in order to ignore them. I am not looking for any kind of student, so I'm not going to take you on. You can most likely fix these things on your own.

Am I a woman? I'm not sure.

That's what happens with those British actors who play roles in soap opera type presentations where all the women are really men in drag. They actually start thinking they are women.

Ah excuse me ... no one likes dressing up in women's clothing more than americans (the men I mean).

Ah excuse me ... no one likes dressing up in women's clothing more than americans (the men I mean).

Hehehe. I can't argue against that but I suggest that they learned if from the Brits. :P

To be realistic this site followers are very far from the core of taoism. I mean, that shows in this thread alone, not to mention many others.

Look at ways to be virtuous, a superior person, read the TTC and the HHC. Then visit this site.

I'm not saying its a bad thing these people try to be what they aren't and this obviously doesn't apply to everyone.

But you can tell this is a extremely hypocritical forum and I can see why people come and go.

You have god like scholars, hypocrites, liars, I'll practitioners and more and I haven't even met the majority of the user base. I applaud people for trying but honestly don't just call yourself a taoist and then never act like one.

Sounds like Christians. Sheesh. :)

Peace to those that are trying to improve and don't throw around the word taoist in the same insane vein that Christians do.

Ladies and gentlemen, our psychic here predicts I am a woman.

Am I a woman? I'm not sure.

All humans start out female... :o

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 3

Hehehe. I can't argue against that but I suggest that they learned if from the Brits. :P

Are you trying to blame everything on the English? You haven't forgiven us for Bunker Hill or was it YorkTown ... whichever one we managed to win.

• Like 1

All humans start out female... :o

Reminds me of the phrase 'mostre seus mammas' ... which is not nice. (hang on you said mammals a minute ago did you edit?)

Edited by Apech

Reminds me of the phrase 'mostre seus mammas' ... which is not nice. (hang on you said mammals a minute ago did you edit?)

I did, because I panicked when I couldn't remember if all male mammals had nipples or not.

BUSTED!!!! :ph34r:

• Like 1

But Ronin, just what the fuck do you expect a Taoist to act like? Taoists are humans too. They have the same thoughts, the same desires, the same inspirations, the same everything as other humans do.

We can't all be Lao Tzu. We can't all be Chuang Tzu. We have to be ourself. That is Tao. To follow one's own nature, not what Ronin says we should act like.

But then, maybe you have set ideals for humanity that are not possible to attain. Whenever we place our expectations on others we have at that point in time fucked up. All we can do is set expectations for ourself because we are the only person who has a little control over what we are and what we become.

Walking a path doesn't mean you always have to stay on the main path. It is nice to take an occasional side path just to see more of the beauty of living.

And to associate us with Christians is a gross error.

• Like 2

Are you trying to blame everything on the English? You haven't forgiven us for Bunker Hill or was it YorkTown ... whichever one we managed to win.

I haven't forgiven y'all for any of the nasty things y'all have done. Hehehe.

I did, because I panicked when I couldn't remember if all male mammals had nipples or not.

BUSTED!!!! :ph34r:

Need to do a male mammal nipple survey ... quick!

• Like 2

I haven't forgiven y'all for any of the nasty things y'all have done. Hehehe.

Have we ever done anything nasty to you? No I don't think so. Ok the Opium Wars were not great but hey. The Spice Girls were a big mistake, yes, agreed. But anything else? I think not.

Need to do a male mammal nipple survey ... quick!

I've got two.

Reminded me:

I know a lady who has rather small boobs and one day I saw here at a time when I had just finished with an extended (about a month) period of working out with the weights and although I don't remember how we got to the subject I mentioned that my boobs were bigger than hers. She responded with something like, "Yeah, I know. And that really pisses me off."

Don't be silly. You're a cat.

Cats are mammals ... I think so... which means I have nipples... so ... the logic is?

• Like 1

Have we ever done anything nasty to you? No I don't think so. Ok the Opium Wars were not great but hey. The Spice Girls were a big mistake, yes, agreed. But anything else? I think not.

You wanted to put a rediculous tax on the tea were were importing.

I've got two.

Reminded me:

I know a lady who has rather small boobs and one day I saw here at a time when I had just finished with an extended (about a month) period of working out with the weights and although I don't remember how we got to the subject I mentioned that my boobs were bigger than hers. She responded with something like, "Yeah, I know. And that really pisses me off."

Man boobs ... its a curse isn't it.

You wanted to put a rediculous tax on the tea were were importing.

You don't drink tea you drink coffee. And what exactly is your excuse for launching Starbucks on the unsuspecting world? eh?

• Like 1

Man boobs ... its a curse isn't it.

Not really. They were good, strong, tight muscles. Good things for the ladies to play with.

You don't drink tea you drink coffee. And what exactly is your excuse for launching Starbucks on the unsuspecting world? eh?

Well, I sometimes drink tea. I accept no responsibility for Starbucks.

Not really. They were good, strong, tight muscles. Good things for the ladies to play with.

Do you attach string and lift weights with them?

• Like 1