silent thunder

addiction to air, food and water

that comes from taoist alchemy not mo pai...

there is no way that's true. The dan tiens and attaining the golden aura are completely separate.

there is no way that's true. The dan tiens and attaining the golden aura are completely separate.

yes its true you have to solidify all 3 to get the golden aura. most ppl dont know that their is a process and even less understand that process...

forgotten foods are foods like herbs, minerals and other foods that arent so tasty but give the body powerful heling, regenerative and energetic benifits. and for the record i dont practice mo pai i practice taoist alchemy...

• Like 2

I don't really understand "that process."

I can't be sure even what you are referring to.

It is simply the inner alchemy, I suppose.

But I know there is a process unfolding within me and without me, although I do not understand it.

I am content to let it unfold.

For now.

By the way, oh merceless one, please tell me more, or recommend some resources for me to peruse.

I dunno about three tiens.

My head caught fire.

A black hole was created inside me.

I have large amounts of energy.

Maybe I should get a proper teacher.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 2

there is a reason John chang was rejected by the light! there is a reason he can't create the golden light!

its cause his soul isn't developed.. his mo pai practice limits him to the lower energies, and also his soul.

kid! you have no idea what your talking about... no offence but you should study more...

kid! you have no idea what your talking about... no offence but you should study more...

no offense but i think its pretty laughable you think solidified dan tiens are required for the golden aura

there is a reason John chang was rejected by the light! there is a reason he can't create the golden light!

its cause his soul isn't developed.. his mo pai practice limits him to the lower energies, and also his soul.

he was rejected because his energy wasnt pure enough yet. purity is determined by frequency and density. meaning a specific place in your trainig where your energy is at a verry high state of being. that determines energetic purity along with the connection of the energetic circuts of the body to the dantien. this is alchemy (internal alchemy) it uses the energy of the body to create finer energyies, to create a purer state of being. i can see that you dont understand true alchemy for a long time i didnt either and i can say its not like what most ppl think. is simple but completly complexed.

no offense but i think its pretty laughable you think solidified dan tiens are required for the golden aura

its not what i think its what the creators of alchemy wrote and if you practiced real alchemy you would konw what i mean as well

he was rejected because his energy wasnt pure enough yet. purity is determined by frequency and density. meaning a specific place in your trainig where your energy is at a verry high state of being. that determines energetic purity along with the connection of the energetic circuts of the body to the dantien. this is alchemy (internal alchemy) it uses the energy of the body to create finer energyies, to create a purer state of being. i can see that you dont understand true alchemy for a long time i didnt either and i can say its not like what most ppl think. is simple but completly complexed.

he

Edited by MooNiNite

its not what i think its what the creators of alchemy wrote and if you practiced real alchemy you would konw what i mean as well

haha everyone practicees real alchemy, even the people who dont know what it is. i can work hard everyday go to bed and sleep and practice real alchemy

haha everyone practicees real alchemy, even the people who dont know what it is. i can work hard everyday go to bed and sleep and practice real alchemy

now that is laughable! everyone thinks they practice real alchemy...

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Remember that yogi the Indian military tested?

He did pretty well, according to reports.

One day soon, I'm going to try that cigarette and tea diet.

I'll have to get a good set of scales first.

I can practise levitation then, too.

Yeah.

That's what I need.

Scales.

Dragon Scales.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 1

im not trying to argue but im just calling it how i see it and understand it to be thats all...i understand it from practice and proper instruction from high level alchemists take it for what its worth

Alchemy is what happens when we cultivate.

There was an old story somewhere about the alchemist's apprentice who was so keen to learn alchemy that he spent every waking minute and long into the night poring over the alchemical tomes in his master's dusty study.

One day the master asked the apprentice...

" Did you ever stop to consider why there is so much dust on those books?"

• Like 1