Is their rilly what?

Edit to add:

BTW What is a rilly?

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

Is their rilly what?

Edit to add:

BTW What is a rilly?

Is their rilly a Fiahfaux iddon thit chicks yore spilling? Cuz I donnut nede it.

• Like 3

Thanks but I'm not interested.

Well, if by you not having "I", then you don't qualify to answer my last post anyway :P

• Like 1

Damn, I can't even string a sentence together anymore...

You know what I meant.

• Like 1

Well, if by you not having "I", then you don't qualify to answer my last post anyway :P

Hehehe. Remember, I'm not a Buddhist, I have an "I".

• Like 1

It's not necessarily sad, it is what it is -- the 80/20 rule in action. It applies to everything. Actual percentages may vary, but the tendency is an ironclad law.

80% of all tasks are accomplished by 20% of all participants.

And let's not forget that to these 20% the 80/20 rule applies again -- i.e. while 80% of the original task, Task A, is accomplished by 20% of all Task A Work Force, a closer look will reveal that it's 20% of these 20% who are responsible for 80% of the 80% of Task A accomplished. And so on. That's how you arrive at the same 6 posters out of 1000 participants.

No matter how many people participate in anything, and no matter what this "anything" is, most participants don't do shit.

And then, for those who actually do something, the 95/5 rule kicks in: 95% of all things done by anyone doing anything is shit. We've all heard this said about the internet (95% of everything on the internet is shit), but it's not fair to single it out like that. The 95/5 rule is another universal law. At least in our time.

82.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

• Like 3

Hehehe. Remember, I'm not a Buddhist, I have an "I".

I'm searching for the real me. And when I find that bastard I'm going to tell him what I think of him!

• Like 1