SonOfTheGods

Oklahoma USA christains AGAIN: 15 Year Old Student Suspended For Casting A Wiccan Spell On Her Teacher

Who does?

Every path pretty much, it's more about the individual practitioner than the path when it comes to this. Though LHP folks and Satanists tend to be more easy going about such things.

• Like 1

Who does?

Taoist and buddhist sorcerers, e.g..

A friend of mine told me about the street of sorcerers he once visited in rural Hong Kong. They like to specialize locally in South East Asia -- I've seen it myself in China -- there can be a street of mattress makers, a street of computer repairmen, and this one is a street of curses and hexes. Sorcerers sit outside in the street and place tools of their trade in front of them -- mostly little tables with calligraphy paraphernalia. The clients come, many of them -- crowds -- and tell the sorcerer they picked the name of the person they want to curse. The sorcerer writes it into an anti-talisman of sorts, then the client takes off his or her shoe, throws the anti-talisman on the ground, and pummels the piece of paper with the shoe, screaming and yelling and cursing and fuming and fretting. The beatings go on till the accursed name disintegrates. I'm told the whole street is pandemonium. I'd love to see it someday...

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 3

Taoist and buddhist sorcerers, e.g..

A friend of mine told me about the street of sorcerers he once visited in rural Hong Kong. They like to specialize locally in South East Asia -- I've seen it myself in China -- there can be a street of mattress makers, a street of computer repairmen, and this one is a street of curses and hexes. Sorcerers sit outside in the street and place tools of their trade in front of them -- mostly little tables with calligraphy paraphernalia. The clients come, many of them -- crowds -- and tell the sorcerer they picked the name of the person they want to curse. The sorcerer writes it into an anti-talisman of sorts, then the client takes off his or her shoe, throws the anti-talisman on the ground, and pummels the piece of paper with the shoe, screaming and yelling and cursing and fuming and fretting. The beatings go on till the accursed name disintegrates. I'm told the whole street is pandemonium. I'd love to see it someday...

Wow *puts on list of places to visit*.

Now how many them just fake it might be high though....

Isn't Wicca a modern invention derived from yet another modern invention, Golden Dawn type magick?

Cept Wiccans aren't afriad to leave the house and go outdoors and work with plants....

LOL, sorry couldn't resist.

Yeah Gerald and Crowley hung out a lot, it's pretty much said Crowley wrote the Wiccan works.

• Like 2

Isn't Wicca a modern invention derived from yet another modern invention, Golden Dawn type magick?

Gardner via Crowley

EDIT: I see BKA already said that

Derp on me LOL

Edited by SonOfTheGods