suninmyeyes

bad energy , negative attacks, what to do ?

Deci, like Bob N. said above, "STOP IT"!

(as in making asides about 3bob, thus if you have something to say along such lines address it to me)

Edited by 3bob

Deci, like Bob N. said above, "STOP IT"!

(as in making asides about 3bob, thus if you have something to say along such lines address it to me)

will you guys please just kiss and make up!?

we are all good people here - nobody wants things to get worse - we all want things to get better!

Can't we all just get along!

;) hehe

• Like 1

Ah, umm, Om,

Songtsan, First things first, you are using a quote by me which is questionable in this case, thus I feel it would be more fitting if you said same or whatever you like but without my quote being in your post which is addressed to the other party.

Ah, umm, Om,

Songtsan, First things first, you are using a quote by me which is questionable in this case, thus I feel it would be more fitting if you said same or whatever you like but without my quote being in your post which is addressed to the other party.

If I am to be a witness to this stuff, and it affects my consciousness, then it is true that I have a reaction to it - and so I am just telling y'all how I feel about what I am experiencing - and also...the presence of the ;) indicates that I am taking it lightly and just trying to insert some humor to ameliorate the issue. I care about you guys...seriously. At the same time - you guys gotta do what you gotta do.

also - don't be a hypocrite - I just basically did exactly the same thing you did in another thread as shown below ...in which you thought I would get mad at you for butting in - which indicates you thought I was like you, as you do get mad when people butt in, as you have shown in this current post....at least you could offer me the same freedom to butt in - but anyways - don't get mad - it was a joke - and also...you know I get into arguments easy here as it is my karmic habitual reifying nature...so in posting as you did there is no way I could reply anything other than I am thus now - unless I chose to not follow along with my karmic patterns and simply try to get free of those things, which I didn't, so in this case you are inviting me to get into debates with you - which you must know is pointless as I am not afraid to do just this, and so therefore you are asking for more energy/time wastage - in which case you must now argue with two instead of one - and so you are going to stress your kidneys even more and you know this is not good for you....all of I have to say - choose wisely! lol for I am a force of destruction as well as creation and I AM a sadomasochistic as well as compassionate and things could just get plain fucking weird around here if you want to argue with me....as in I am crazy.

*reference to post in "creative writing thread"

Edited by Songtsan

Songtsan,

Um, I don't think it's that complicated. Btw your earlier post did give me a grin, but like I said I'm not into making asides or having asides made pointing at me -its that simple- although I admit I couldn't resist in the particular instance you've mentioned.

Songtsan,

Um, I don't think it's that complicated. Btw your earlier post did give me a grin, but like I said I'm not into making asides or having asides made pointing at me -its that simple- although I admit I couldn't resist in the particular instance you've mentioned.

then we shall have peace 'tween you and I my brother...I will clean up that last post too - as its messy looking.

fyi everyone - I am in a manic irritable/aggressive phase right now - its nothing personal if I get angsty - but I think that this is also who I am as a person so I will not fake or hide...but please don't worry I still love y'all...just really frazzled by chemistry and life and stuff

Songtsan,

I guess the reason I had to say something was that I like you both and so I hate to see you guys arguing all the time as I think you are both worthy and honorable individuals and that you guys maybe could use a mediator of sorts? Well, maybe you don't - but I always thought it would neat to be that role - you know heal the psychic atmosphere between people who are fighting together and whatnot...but seriously though...even if you both are deluded as far as to the level of your own gnosis or what you know, can you guys also try to remember that your goals are approximately the same at that - you are both very spiritual and aware people and that you both are trying to refine yourself and whatnot. It also doesn't escape me that you guys believe that you are trying to help each other grow - which is what I am doing too - actually we are all trying to help each other grow here - but sometimes our egos get in the way and then it just becomes ineffective as we put up our guards.

So - perhaps we should use our mighty brains to come up with a systematized, group-created system of agreed upon techniques, methodology, syntax, procedures, process, etc. as to how we can better help each other in this relatively new arena of non-local communication that is the internet.

Things are different when you cant see and don't even know the person you are talking to - the thought constructs we possess of each other are way the fuck off - way more than usual - because this is all so virtual - so we need to take that fact into account here...

let's plan a system

let's contemplate this very situation

this argument bullshit keeps happening here over and over and wasting peoples time and setting off karmic bullshit chains - let's all motivate and devote ourselves into forming some better guidelines

we need to get deep and specific and detailed here

if this place isn't a sangha I don't know what is

every sangha has detailed rules of engagement

point made

someone else pick up the torch for now

this is an order!

EDIT: this seemed like a good idea at first - but then I thought: well, there really aren't any rules in the real world so its stupid to even bother...but then I thought it still might be interesting to look at the psychology of philosophical/religious/spiritual disagreements and see if we could somehow make it more efficient...

somehow it seems like everyone is always trying to change each other here.

people don't like it when other people try to change them - even when it's for their own good...

I can sense a new thread coming soon! lol

Edited by Songtsan

...those are fine and worthy goals but the fact remains that the general forum here or most any internet forum is not a full fledged "school" with an attending and well proven master or expert teaching a particular way that people have committed to, and I don't expect it to be (for me at least), which I've said before in one or two other posts. What I do hope for is a fairly level playing field of sharing general help and tips... thus not to blanket people with insults and stereotypes for which I will tend to take a stand against anyone doing such by common recogizable standards. That's more or less my story and I'm sticking to it.

...those are fine and worthy goals but the fact remains that the general forum here or most any internet forum is not a full fledged "school" with an attending and well proven master or expert teaching a particular way that people have committed to, and I don't expect it to be (for me at least), which I've said before in one or two other posts. What I do hope for is a fairly level playing field of sharing general help and tips... thus not to blanket people with insults and stereotypes for which I will tend to take a stand against anyone doing such by common recogizable standards. That's more or less my story and I'm sticking to it.

This is the school of life forum!

This is the school where everyone is a teacher and everyone is a student..

those who think that they are not both teachers and students I say are liars!

My next contribution to the community is going to be named "Why we fight to teach each other..."

yes, that is a nice saying and true for that context, but it is not the context I was getting at.

yes, that is a nice saying and true for that context, but it is not the context I was getting at.

My point is made exactly - we can't always understand the context of the other persons situation - too many unknowns, and as there is also there is the "lost in translation," "communication breakdown" effects which I see all the time here, which just spirals out of control sometimes....Sometimes it would be nice to have a reset or mediator when things get to a certain point - it would have definitely have made things better for me with the issues I had in the past with various individuals...I never wanted to get into the fights that I did with people here - it sucks to alienate people from you - it hurts...and I also didn't want it to end like that. Now I don't know if you and DB were ever friends here, but I have temporarily burned bridges with at least 5 people here and it would have been nice had there been an attempt and opportunity for some sort of arbitration/mediation before we all went and got all cranky on each other. One of my exes was a conflict resolutions negotiator...had her M.S. in it...so I have some exposure to the idea...

Spiritual people are often sensitive; sensitive people are often 'touchy'; touchy people often rub on each other easier

Edited by Songtsan