RongzomFan

Universe Could be Hologram

LOL

Axe still not sharp enough for you?

You know what they say about closed parachutes, right?

If, by chance, you are interested in expanding your horizons, you might start with something like what Feynman said on the topic:

http://calteches.library.caltech.edu/49/2/Religion.htm

Then, if you are curious, I can recommend some books. You clearly don't need any antitheistic fodder so I'll stay away from that but the well-rounded mind should want to absorb both sides of the equation before doing the math, I think.

I was never taught a Creator created the universe.

Did I miss that science lecture in high school???????

Edited by RongzomFan

The universe is every real!!

What isn’t real is the perception of self in relation to the universe which is the hologram, because the self is artificial and this artificial intelligence that we call the “self” is also a real illusion.

It is brain matter which projects a holographic version of the universe which to be fair is only but 10% of reality.

All the atoms animating your body fits on a pin head…..Hmmmmmmmm

Like a fresh juicy apple picked from the tree, so good in fact that you have to eat it and when you eat it, it comes out the other end as something rather different doesn't it?

It smells different, looks different and so on, the apple is no longer recognizable.

Well your brain works the some way so to speak in that it eats up the universe and by the time it comes out the other end it is something rather different.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

So in saying that how do you extract the essence of the apple?

Edited by Z3N
  • Like 1

Lucid dreams also seem real

And you assume they cannot be?

Edited by Brian

lol, could be a hologram. iotw, there is a mathematically consistent description in a theory for it. just like there's a 3+1 dimensional description for the universe, an 11 dimensional m theory description....just like newtonian mechanics are a description, general relativity is a description. all in their own contexts.

oh, funny describing the turning of a gem in the sunlight :)

• Like 2