yondaime109

Eastern Philosophical arts & practices are satanic?

What about 'Western Philosophical Arts and Practices' have you tried that. Some have success with 'banishing rituals' , I knew a young woman who had bad 'night terrors' (demonic versions of herself coming into her room and ripping her apart and eating her, her not being able to tell the difference between that happening and reality, her mother holding her arms and trying to wake her up but her totally in horror and screaming ... that's pretty bad ! ) Anyway she had some success with therapy and the Pentagram banishing ritual ... it just seemed suited to her specific 'western psychological' problem.

• Like 1

What about 'Western Philosophical Arts and Practices' have you tried that. Some have success with 'banishing rituals' , I knew a young woman who had bad 'night terrors' (demonic versions of herself coming into her room and ripping her apart and eating her, her not being able to tell the difference between that happening and reality, her mother holding her arms and trying to wake her up but her totally in horror and screaming ... that's pretty bad ! ) Anyway she had some success with therapy and the Pentagram banishing ritual ... it just seemed suited to her specific 'western psychological' problem.

My girlfriend and her "clairvoyant" mum have gone through their pagan-type cleansings with me. So yes, seem to have the same effect depending on where one's mind is! Other parts were completely ineffective though...as have some eastern philosophies been too.

My curiosity now is whether showing love to all, as is a fairly common piece of advice, is superior to saying "screw that" and just dropping a punch in there. Either could be deemed wrong...just wondering if learning to love yourself and your demons will banish them or whether a more aggressive cleansing or exorcism (so kicking them out on the street) is better overall.

Notice how this all applies to feasome things in general? Same goes for, say, being mugged. You could be passive and give all that you have. You could punch the mugger and run...

I digress...

Rara , my opinion is that it depends on where you are at .

If you are truly capable to "shower love" in your dreams than do it as that is going to raise your vibrations and do not allow space and reason for negativity of any sort .

If not , experiment and see what works .

It is about finding our own unique courage , love , wisdom -- our own way of relating to life . Learning to walk all over again .

On spiritual path we are learning how innerscape and outerscape , dream and awake connect and interviene . What you are going through is a MUST for all of us , and we all must learn it -- our way . Learn to navigate through these pathless pathways without any signposts and see through thick fog .

It is really strange how life turns out to be .

• Like 1

Oh, my God! How did I miss this thread?

All my dear friends are here.

Eastern Philosophical arts & practices are satanic?

Sure.

:)

Leaving aside the jokes, I have seen many Far Eastern people believing existence of a Creator which makes sense 100%.