Sign in to follow this  
Dainin

Psy Balls, Special Powers, Levitation, Pyrokenisis...

Yes it is childish to want to be a DBZ warrior, it is also childish to want to be an astronaut, rockstar, president, etc.

Lot's of people pretend you can remove Siddhis from the spiritual equation and still retain spiritual development.

It doesn't work like that however.

Siddhis are mile markers for your spiritual evolution.

It's like saying you want fire, but not the heat and light.

Most teachers like this guy will accomplish nothing before their death, other than making youtube videos about sour grapes and siddhis.

For those among us that want something real, and not more philosophy to change how we feel about ourselves and environment, religious dogma, or practices that lead nowhere, Siddhis are part of the equation that cannot be removed. Siddhi's are not the end goal, however they are part and parcel with the process of spiritual development.

Imagine how absurd it is to wish for a cold, dark fire because wishing for heat and light is childish.

Sour grapes.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 5

I used to get emails about "Psy Balls" from some Japanese guy back in the 90s. They were far out, man. I fed one into a text-to-speech program and made a really horrible electro song from it.

• Like 2

I've always dreamed of having an extremely logical and rational perspective towards life, As well, As lifestyle. It just seems so secure. Follow orders, Get a nice house, etc. As plain as it seems, It calls me.

I used to get emails about "Psy Balls" from some Japanese guy back in the 90s. They were far out, man. I fed one into a text-to-speech program and made a really horrible electro song from it.

Is this the guy you are talking about psy balls?

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this