nam

hi , everyone...i hope someone can tell me about Dynamo Jack, John Chang

I try to get help in this forum. Hope anyone can tell me how i can find Dynamo Jack. My husband is Thai , a sincere Buddhism, and he start meditation since 15 years ago. However, he found out some problem with his Yang and Ying chi, seem like kept in the wrong place. He is suffering from some physical problems that he always hope can find a real master who can teach him proper way to keep his chi. Til he saw Dynamo Jack, master John Change in youtube few days ago.

As we have no relative or friends in Indonesia, we really hope anyone who can get reach to Master John Chang , can tell us where the master is. He hope he has the faith to meet the master and get advice on the correct ways to keep yin yang energy.

Hundred and thousand thanks, i hope we will meet some kind friends here to share ...

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums Nam. There are many followers of Mo Pai and John Chang on the forum and I am sure that you will be able to get some advice.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the forum and take a look at our terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ befor moving on. We are an easy going bunch and this covers all that you need be aware of.

Good luck in your search,

Chang

• Like 1

hi,

Friends, i know is too rush to post the question, looking for Master John CHang on the first day of registration, but i really hope i can get some hint before me and my husband go to find him in Java.

Anyway, i will appreciate everyone helps.

Nam

John Chang seems to be hard to find. Have you searched up Chunyi Lin of Spring Forest Qigong? Even if you and your husband do not live in U.S., he gives healing through phone calls. If you guys aren't having any luck finding John Chang, then I'd suggest looking up Chunyi Lin and giving a phone healing a try. I've never personally tried it though, only heard about this service through other members on this forum.

• Like 1

HI, dazed.

Healing through phone calls? It's too amazing...anyway, thanks for your recommendation.

John Chang doesn't heal anymore & isn't very easy to find. I'd suggest finding a different healer. Chunyi Lin is an excellent healer from I've heard, an his system (Spring Forest Qigong) will do wonders for your body healthwise. He is also very easy to contact and meet.

Edited by KenBrace
  • Like 1

John Chang ( Dynamo Jack) no longer teaches, performs healing for enquirers or sees prospective students.

He is an elderly, retired businessman who was deeply embarrassed by the unwanted western attention of earlier years and greatly inconvenienced by resultant publicity.

If your husband does succeed in contacting Mr Chang's family or former associates he will be politely told the same thing.

Rather than engaging in a fruitless task your husband would fare far better by approaching one of the other teachers recommended by posters above.

• Like 1

why not go to dr. jiang he replicates everything chang did in the 80's...

you can easy speak with him.

chang has turned down a lot of healing requests. many have contacted him through mail or his students and friends through emails. even some with ruptured LTD, chang ignored these requests.

Jiang is your best bet as he has a hospital. or Chunyi Lin

• Like 1