lino

fuck this shit

It's curious that you are the one disagreeing with me.

Well, based on what you said here we will continue to disagree on this matter. Hehehe.

I've heard all the talk. No one has convinced me yet. So self still I be.

Now, granted, I cannot put my finger on what I call myself. That is because everything that has become what I am is far too numreour to even consider. But I am the totality of all that stuff.

Lol where did you hear that? Compassion radiate through all things.

Funny how we talk about killing people when we live so far away from the butcher's shop. I never heard the cry of an animal or human being murdered. So when people say, oh we should wipe out those terrorist from the face of the earth. Yeah remember when you saw your dear family member or friend die in your arms, you remember how depressing that was that it took you years to get over or you may have never. Too much stimuli to movies and shows that have murder scenes all over it that people think it's ok to kill people for the common "good."

It's happening right now. There is an afterlife. Muscle and body mass is so little that people can't be seen. Subtle people are even attritioning eyesight for secrecy instead of having some support. If I can see you then I could help you. Everybody is in the butcher's shop and it is in secrecy.

Subtle people are even attritioning eyesight for secrecy instead of having some support. If I can see you then I could help you. Everybody is in the butcher's shop and it is in secrecy.

can you explain this in more detail?

eyesight is degraded by subtle devices. They are extremely advanced devices. There are places underground that never lost technology during disasters. There were a lot of disasters. Human has been around for at least 65 million years. A Malicious reptoid created human.

Look at Mount Olympus in Greece. There was a nasty attack with a mass weapon on Mount Olympus. Look at the bare spot in the area. It has no vegetation. Mount Olympus is place where the most good things have constantly won out. The most beautiful behaviors have won there constantly. Tribal values are what having a very good family is. They were under constant conflict.

Zeus didn't destroy the human race five times.

Which spiritual teaching were you following that says you can't weight train?

Scientology?

Spiritual ignorance has nothing to do with how many degrees you have.

Are you saying sensual desire is good or bad?

NOTHING is spiritual. All truths are face to face.

Education on what is reality from human relations are impossible to get.

Occupational education is hard to get too. Kindergarten through higher

education do not prepare people for a job. It has too much useless garbage

in it and people cannot afford an education.

Edited by lino
  • Like 1

Human has been around for at least 65 million years. A Malicious reptoid created human.

If I felt this was important in this thread I would question your dating system. Hehehe. But in this thread - fuck it!

• Like 1

eyesight is degraded by subtle devices. They are extremely advanced devices. There are places underground that never lost technology during disasters. There were a lot of disasters. Human has been around for at least 65 million years. A Malicious reptoid created human.

ok your gonna have to go into more detail about these advanced devices and what ever else you wanna talk about haha

What do you think all these advanced, but malicious, beings are gonna do about the rising in consciousness?

the mass awakening going on to spiritual knowledge.

I'm thinking once this knowledge becomes common place. well the game is basically over and another disaster will happen or something

If I felt this was important in this thread I would question your dating system. Hehehe. But in this thread - fuck it!

idk i don't trust "modern" dating for shit.

Edited by MooNiNite

Subtle devices are used to drain eye mass. Mass is drained from vital spots that power subtle vision and penetrative vision.

ok your gonna have to go into more detail about these advanced devices and what ever else you wanna talk about haha

What do you think all these advanced, but malicious, beings are gonna do about the rising in consciousness?

Malicious beings are not advanced. They leverage certain conditions so that manufacturing resources don't have to constantly

adapt.

the mass awakening going on to spiritual knowledge.

"Spiritual knowledge" does not exist.

I'm thinking once this knowledge becomes common place. well the game is basically over and another disaster will happen or something

Nope. Ignorance was dispelled from every position.

Here's how i feel right now: the emperor is naked, and he looks pretty at ease with it.

Of course the teachings are bullshit. Everything is bullshit. But even bullshit can point out a whole bunch of directions and gently nudge you around in a little circle or until a step in some direction is taken. The teachings are a box of tools and if they appear as a screwdriver when you need a hammer then go get a hammer or use your shoe!

Self, no self, crap, no crap. Everything is broken, nothing is anything without being in a relationship to everything else or something is something only by making it not another thing. There's no point in being good, no point in choosing something and sticking to it unless it works for you.

Mind, emotion, sensation and whatnot is at best a function of gathering information, trying to stick some order to it can be useful but if you ask me it needs to be practical. If i went to a mountain to find my peace and succeeded in finding a peace that requires me to stay on that mountain i hope i'd still be sane enough to take the quickest way down the nearest precipice.

There's a lot to be theoretic and understanding about but going about your day has to be the one thing were it all sums up right? You wake up, hopefully have the possibility to eat and maybe take one good shit and try again tomorrow. Struggle, pain, happiness and peace all in a day.

I've been wallowing in my own crap for decades, this last five years mortality, self worth, building meaningful relationships and surviving in society has really been kicking my ass. So, what to do? I'm still alive and i do what i do and try to minimize energy drains. One day i might even kick the habit of feeling sorry for myself and be more free to do and build where i stand. I keep putting in work on myself because i feel i need it to make things less hard to deal with.

For this tools are needed, comparisons have to be made in order to keep going. Next step is next. Next discovery is shrouded until further notice.

The teachings are a con job and it's great because they've helped me deal with some crap and shape tools to deal with similar aspects of similar crap, motivators, and i've been disillusioned to them. I use them as i see fit, most of the time making a lot of mistakes that tell me something about adapting.

When i teach kung fu or qigong techniques and i see my students are losing motivation i sometimes add some "fluff" to the practice and make sure they forget about thinking something is boring and just keep doing it, albeit dressed in a different set of clothes. I like keeping myself distracted and hard at work as a strategy, but it's a long term failing one since neglect follows closely. Long term solutions are like quick fixes. All one needs to do is keep going and constantly switch strategy according to the situation.

I can go on for ages about this. Maybe it's a good rant, probably its just like the teachings: useful crap. And i'm so gonna be reborn a worm for posting this.

• Like 2

Yeah, I know. And there are still people who belive the Earth is flat and if they go too far away from home they will fall off the edge into the eternal abyss.

And, of course, there are those who accept the Hebrew Book of Genesis as scientific fact.

I can go on for ages about this. Maybe it's a good rant, probably its just like the teachings: useful crap. And i'm so gonna be reborn a worm for posting this.

Well, you got that off your chest. Do you have anything on your mind?

• Like 1

Shit aint no shit unless the shit hit the fan.

And nothing to be concerned about unless you are where the fan points to.

Yup! I was once in such a position.

Most illuminating, especially as I made sure that would not happen again.

Idiot on the Path

• Like 1

Well, you got that off your chest. Do you have anything on your mind?

Nah man, just thought i'd pop in, make an ass out of myself and be on my merry way for a year or two. There's not really anyone to talk to otherwise. Who cares anyway right?

Nah man, just thought i'd pop in, make an ass out of myself and be on my merry way for a year or two. There's not really anyone to talk to otherwise. Who cares anyway right?

I care.

Not that it matters to anyone...

• Like 3

Hehehe. Well, you can check in more often than that. We do get some nice conversations going once in a while.

• Like 1

I care.

Not that it matters to anyone...

God do i feel like that a lot!

Hehehe. Well, you can check in more often than that. We do get some nice conversations going once in a while.

I'll try to! I liked this one though, it had a nice personal resonance to it.

• Like 1

I liked this one though, it had a nice personal resonance to it.

Yeah, that's why I am still active in it. A bunch of folks just BSing around and everyone is enjoying themselves and no one is trying to belittle or insult anyone. Life should be that way more often.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's why I am still active in it. A bunch of folks just BSing around and everyone is enjoying themselves and no one is trying to belittle or insult anyone. Life should be that way more often.

Like my man Uncle Grga Pitic said: "I think this is biginin of butifurl frenshipp!"

• Like 1

Like my man Uncle Grga Pitic said: "I think this is biginin of butifurl frenshipp!"

I am open for friendship with anyone unless or until they indicate that they don't wish to be friends.

(Saying it that way is a little tough on the tongue though.)

Here's how i feel right now: the emperor is naked, and he looks pretty at ease with it.

Of course the teachings are bullshit. Everything is bullshit. But even bullshit can point out a whole bunch of directions and gently nudge you around in a little circle or until a step in some direction is taken. The teachings are a box of tools and if they appear as a screwdriver when you need a hammer then go get a hammer or use your shoe!

Self, no self, crap, no crap. Everything is broken, nothing is anything without being in a relationship to everything else or something is something only by making it not another thing. There's no point in being good, no point in choosing something and sticking to it unless it works for you.

Mind, emotion, sensation and whatnot is at best a function of gathering information, trying to stick some order to it can be useful but if you ask me it needs to be practical. If i went to a mountain to find my peace and succeeded in finding a peace that requires me to stay on that mountain i hope i'd still be sane enough to take the quickest way down the nearest precipice.

There's a lot to be theoretic and understanding about but going about your day has to be the one thing were it all sums up right? You wake up, hopefully have the possibility to eat and maybe take one good shit and try again tomorrow. Struggle, pain, happiness and peace all in a day.

I've been wallowing in my own crap for decades, this last five years mortality, self worth, building meaningful relationships and surviving in society has really been kicking my ass. So, what to do? I'm still alive and i do what i do and try to minimize energy drains. One day i might even kick the habit of feeling sorry for myself and be more free to do and build where i stand. I keep putting in work on myself because i feel i need it to make things less hard to deal with.

For this tools are needed, comparisons have to be made in order to keep going. Next step is next. Next discovery is shrouded until further notice.

The teachings are a con job and it's great because they've helped me deal with some crap and shape tools to deal with similar aspects of similar crap, motivators, and i've been disillusioned to them. I use them as i see fit, most of the time making a lot of mistakes that tell me something about adapting.

When i teach kung fu or qigong techniques and i see my students are losing motivation i sometimes add some "fluff" to the practice and make sure they forget about thinking something is boring and just keep doing it, albeit dressed in a different set of clothes. I like keeping myself distracted and hard at work as a strategy, but it's a long term failing one since neglect follows closely. Long term solutions are like quick fixes. All one needs to do is keep going and constantly switch strategy according to the situation.

Don't feel sorry for yourself. I did that and it made me physically unhealthy. Do what you can for yourself. The system is gamed against good people so don't ever feel sorry for yourself. 99.9% of the world doesn't have opportunities.

Lol where did you hear that? Compassion radiate through all things.

Funny how we talk about killing people when we live so far away from the butcher's shop. I never heard the cry of an animal or human being murdered. So when people say, oh we should wipe out those terrorist from the face of the earth. Yeah remember when you saw your dear family member or friend die in your arms, you remember how depressing that was that it took you years to get over or you may have never. Too much stimuli to movies and shows that have murder scenes all over it that people think it's ok to kill people for the common "good."

"Compassion for malicious people is a whole bunch of trash. Malicious people will try to get away with everything."

Hey! Lust for material existance ain't all that bad. I like this life I have. I wouldn't even change with Bill Gates. (Well, maybe with Hugh Hefner.)

Well, I'm glad the thread is now in General because I would have had it in the Pit in no time.

All things are of a material existence and that is the truth. Denied to good people is extremely

bad and it is malicious and evil. Give in a realistic way that does not hinder you.

If I die, I will reclaim my dying flesh, just like Jesus and Bak Mei did.

Hey! Lust for material existance ain't all that bad. I like this life I have. I wouldn't even change with Bill Gates. (Well, maybe with Hugh Hefner.)

Well, I'm glad the thread is now in General because I would have had it in the Pit in no time.

All things are of a material existence and that is the truth. Denied to good people is extremely

bad and it is malicious and evil. Give in a realistic way that does not hinder you.

If I die, I will reclaim my dying flesh, just like Jesus and Bak Mei did.

So called "common people" have the power to become IMMORTAL.

Edited by lino

Well Lino, I will suggest that one day you will die.

And I do agree with you that all things are of a material existence.

I don't know where you were going with the rest of the sentence nor of the following sentence.

I will leave you with your belief in life after death because all I could do is disagree with you.

We al get only one shot at the thing called "life" so we should do the best we can while we have it. (What is "the best"? Likely we each have our own answer.)

All of these so-called "teachings" are trash and garbage.

1. no self <---- this is trash, self preservation and taking care of health are solid principles.

2. doubt or uncertainty, especially about the teachings <---these teachings are a fucking con job, they don't work in real life, a nasty malicious person is going to try get away with everything. There will be no forgiveness.

3. attachment to rites and rituals <---- stratification is garbage, this "god and guru" shit is trash. The system in all rights is truly TRIBAL. Tribal is from nuclear family, to extended family, to species, to good people. Priorities change upon sense of urgency. Good people who need help come first. So-called animals are good people too.

4. sensual desire <--- this is trash, people have sex for pleasure and reproduction. Good people want good things for good people.]

5. ill will <--- ill will will always be at the nasty shit. Sympathy and support will always be conditional, just like love will always be conditional. If I get sabotaged then support and sympathy will be cut off for those people. Sympathy and support will ALWAYS be for good people.

6. lust for material existence, lust for material rebirth <---- more trash. The more body and muscle mass you have, the more redundancies you have for your good code of DNA to restore itself.

]

7. lust for immaterial existence, lust for rebirth in a formless realm. <---- this is trash. The subtle has too many weakness and people can die soon from disease. A half ounce to 4 ounces is bullshit. Whoever you are get the fuck out of the body, I will hit you for a tribal hit. I'll reduce you.

You know exactly who I am.

8. conceit <---- fuck that. Always love your self. People in some ways get socially manipulated and it happens up front and in the hidden.]

9.restlessness <----garbage. Try and be constructive and good people. It somehow pays off.

10. ignorance <--- more garbage.Not everybody can pay a lot of money for an education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRp_dUo5K1c

Hhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaaha

I think everyone gets like this at least once in your life. When I get really, really frustrated, I feel that way. I'm like I give up. Then I realized what am I giving up? I give up cultivation and then what? I go back to chasing after something that gives me no regards. I could go back to chasing women and desiring sex like a mad dog. But guess what happens when I sleep with her, I either a. don't like her, b. don't like it, or c. desire more and go into a depression when I don't have it.

The reason you hate the teachings is because they don't fit your viewpoint that you learned from others. Why do people desire sex? Well when I was a child, I learned about sex within elementary school. Then I heard how it's important and that I have to do it. What was I thinking before then? Nothing about it. Then someone told me and now I have to do it. Then they come up with systems pointing to how people need to do certain things for survival.

Bullshit brah. All teachings came from the mind though. Yes, you do let go of dharmas eventually but you must realize that rules are there for a reason. People want anarchy but guess what happens, people with their false views will kill each other like mad dogs if someone don't restrain them.

People hate Buddhism because Buddhism tells you to let go of all views and false thoughts that you have. To some people, that is like taking alcohol away from an alcoholic. The alcoholic will rave and fight you for his beer.

You better see what these "teachings" are. They are a form of manipulation or social engineering. Look at what happened to Samson in the bible,he got manipulated. These "rules" are trash from a criminal orginization.

The dynamic of this thread is very intriguing...

Though still seems to be developing, so I will continue to observe for now rather than respond.