SonOfTheGods

I will say something, this from my own thoughts, as I have yet to see this anywhere else.

make up your mind, protector! is it or is it not quality stupidity?

Quality stupidity, at least, makes you think, even if the OP never did... :lol:

this isnt stupidity...

its:

(monty python's flying circus)

i-will-say-something-this-from-my-own-thoughts-as-i-have-yet-to-see-this-anywhere-else

I think seeker of tao gave the best explanation.

We see emptiness in space because space is a vacuum and hence nothing to reflect light so we can see. Things in space reflect light (like planets that we see) or emit light (like stars) or consume light (like black holes).

this is an interesting thread, the stuff of genius.

As I mentioned in another thread, I have read a few books recently that strongly suggest that the moon is not what "we have been lead to believe/think it is" I know how some people hate anything that sounds "conspiracy" but I mean get a grip really, 9-11 was a flat out hoax, I havent watched the news in like a year, cos its so full of crap, and no im not being paranoid, I like to have a good view on the world etc, but you cant just deny how people manipulate things to keep their power.

• Like 1

As I mentioned in another thread, I have read a few books recently that strongly suggest that the moon is not what "we have been lead to believe/think it is" I know how some people hate anything that sounds "conspiracy" but I mean get a grip really, 9-11 was a flat out hoax, I havent watched the news in like a year, cos its so full of crap, and no im not being paranoid, I like to have a good view on the world etc, but you cant just deny how people manipulate things to keep their power.

Glad you are enjoying this thread! Lots of information to think in new ways. Even if you decide its not true, the whole point is to open up to new ideas.

Expand past the old. Good stuff.

The moon may be different. Earth may be different. We may be different.

Far too many possibilities and most of us know very little.

I happen to agree on 9/11. On one hand, Al Qaeda was armed and trained by the CIA as an asset to hold and protect US oil interests in the 60s and 70s.

Then, suddenly, ties are broken in the 90s and then they attack? sounds fishy.

Even if it was a legitimate attack, not an inside job. It was still used to gain massive foot holds on the planet and switch from a legal democracy to a legal martial state.

So my point of view is, no matter how it was started, what came after benefitted certain groups and moves were and are being made by said group.

Follow the money, as some say. hahaha.

Anywho, Peace.

• Like 2

I think seeker of tao gave the best explanation.

We see emptiness in space because space is a vacuum and hence nothing to reflect light so we can see. Things in space reflect light (like planets that we see) or emit light (like stars) or consume light (like black holes).

You reading anything else on this thread except your quoted post?

SonOfTheGods Wrote (repeatedly lol):

near vacuum, or not?

which is it?

if it is near, then it is not- which means there should be light, but there isn't any, according to your logic

The universe is filled with debris, dust, particles, etc

Shine a light up in the sky, or a laser beam, and you will see the beam.

There is much more debris in space than in the simple day or night time sky

so, i.e., there is NEVER dust between us and the Sun, 93 million miles away- never never never lol

and all around the circumference of the sun

and satellites moons comets stars exploding constantly -dust everywhere

According to this, the Oort cloud and the Kuiper belt would be lit up brighter than the Sun

Irony is, my OP said the universe is dark.^

All you are doing is agreeing with me lol

You have NOT disproved what I did say,- the Sun is not emitting Light

:wub:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/31320-i-will-say-something-this-from-my-own-thoughts-as-i-have-yet-to-see-this-anywhere-else/page-2

http://thetaobums.com/topic/31320-i-will-say-something-this-from-my-own-thoughts-as-i-have-yet-to-see-this-anywhere-else/page-3

That ^

It's okay folks, I went ahead and copyrighted this thread. The copyright office insisted on filing it under "stupid threads on the internet"