ॐDominicusॐ

Insights from a Christian monk. Esoteric Christianity as a legit Path

On 08/08/2013 at 10:21 PM, ॐDominicusॐ said:

interview a Christian Monk

I would be interested to know which country he is in, and which branch of Christianity, and which monastery if that's not revealing too much.  Thanks !

On 11/3/2014 at 4:17 PM, Spotless said:

It is also akin to bringing in Cosmic Energy - Heavenly Energy - into the top of the head.

I have never had the classical energy from the base of the spine shooting upwards. I was in bed and meditating very early on in my practice and felt like I was struck by lightening straight to the top of the head. It was so powerful I blacked out. I have never had that experience since, although it was quite frightening at the time.

7 minutes ago, idiot_stimpy said:

I have never had the classical energy from the base of the spine shooting upwards. I was in bed and meditating very early on in my practice and felt like I was struck by lightening straight to the top of the head. It was so powerful I blacked out. I have never had that experience since, although it was quite frightening at the time.

One does not always feel the energy going up the spine until it explodes inside of the head.  There are myriad reasons for this.

• Like 1