silas

Wirathu: The Face Of Buddhist Terrorism

We know all this too...time to shake things up by spending energy on better things though - fight fire with fire...become enlightened to quell the masses. Aim Buddha darts at Muslim moons. Infiltrate and denigrate, then alleviate the pressure by becoming homosexual - realize its self fighting self, mind construct vs. mind construct, then intertwine Muslim and Buddha to create Sufi time bomb. Stop the prophet by expressing the prophets words in a new format - become the new prophet and replace the old, realize that old = new, and all are same, then end hate game.

• Like 1

Is it East vs. West again? I hope not.

More Mid East Vs The World

Origins Judaism / + Monotheism

Completely alien to humanity really...

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

More Mid East Vs The World

Origins Judaism / + Monotheism

Completely alien to humanity really...

Attacking force with force = destroyed attackers, like in war games. instead use sneaky love block moves...infiltrate the nest, then take them out with gnosis. Use guns when the time comes, but I prefer swords, especially....well, you see my avatar, 'nuff said.

The conditions of Wirathu's situation seem really extreme. It hurts to contemplate it.

With conditions like those, the choices get bottle-necked pretty quickly.

Move, resist, or submit, seem like the main reactions I could take in that situation, none seem pleasant.

The Tao of Violence:

If nature follows Tao, then violence is a part of Tao.

All life feeds on other life and even outside the game of 'who is my dinner?' there are a myriad of other types of violence that have their place in the completely natural order. There is a right time for violence. It's just not a pleasant manifestation.

Wirathu reminds me of the central character in 'The Compassionate Monk' tale.

Briefly paraphrased:

Several monks had booked passage on a ship sailing along the coast.

Mid-journey the ship they were on was damaged and boarded by pirates whose reputation was for murdering all the men and children and keeping the women as toys.

One monk took violent action and killed every last pirate, saving the rest of the passengers including his brother monks.

His brothers were incredibly distraught at his actions and his reply to them was pretty simple.

"I showed them compassion. My actions disallowed them to take horrendous karma upon themselves that they are ill equipped to handle. I willingly accept this karma, having the skills I have learned in my studies."

Who is to say that the monk wasn't their karma? ... the monk being 0 karma... universal will

If someone/group comes at you will malicious intent it is your duty to defend yourself to the fullest... as is natural / seen in nature...from the smallest to the greatest animals.

I think Karma is BS anyway... I've seen no evidence of it at all, if anything it seems wickedness is rewarded... on earth anyway...

I think it is a mind control tech so people do not actively pursue justice... "oh karma will get them"

Specifically talking about Gov / Corps ... spiritual wickedness in high places...

Such an ideology renders humanity...impotent, defenseless / weak... turn the other check etc... and very open to evil forces.

I do like Hinduism / Sikhism / Shaolin / Martial Arts etc general approach... spiritual with teeth...

growl.jpg

As far as I am aware... most original Gods / Goddesses East to West have some form of weapons / defensive or guardian/ protection / war deities.

tumblr_mdti9dNCkQ1rcmijdo1_500.jpg

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

two, a hundred million, seven billion, all the same

There are only 3 kinds of people in the world: people who are good at mathematics, and people that aren't.

• Like 2

Some interesting images. First a type of greeting - does this have meaning other than welcome or hello? The last image implies that the Dalai Lama has joined the Abrahamic faith. Is this true?

khin+nyunt+and+wirathu.jpg

942427_480556478682317_621568639_n-1.jpg

tumblr_m8wp92F46R1rxzjodo1_500.jpg

Some interesting images. First a type of greeting - does this have meaning other than welcome or hello? The last image implies that the Dalai Lama has joined the Abrahamic faith. Is this true?

Is this true?

The only truth I see is how gullible some people are.

Whoa I found another picture of the Dalai Lama with the pope that means he must be Catholic. Wait there's another with the Italian President, so he's also Italian.

and it's now time to purge the Country of this disease. I personally like to see the religion of the pedophile Prophet removed from all of Asia,...and along with Judeao-Christianity, obliterated from the world.

i implore the moderation team to not allow this racial/religious hate speech and fantasies of ethnic cleansing.

Edited by Flolfolil

Is this true?

The only truth I see is how gullible some people are.

Whoa I found another picture of the Dalai Lama with the pope that means he must be Catholic. Wait there's another with the Italian President, so he's also Italian.

No its the Pope who's Jewish surely :)

you would have to make a report to concierge by clicking report.

it is a nice fantasy to think that viator can read every thread on the board and stumble across you imploring him to act.... but he just might miss your in thread message, so go the way of the website designed for such situations and click REPORT.

this goes for everyone who wonders, in thread, why no moderation is taking place... click REPORT and some moderation can then take place. Or not, depending on rule breakerage or not.

FYI, i already reported it yesterday and haven't got any message back. Sorry to undermine your rant :P

FYI, i already reported it yesterday and haven't got any message back. Sorry to undermine your rant :P

You won't necessarily get a message back but it will be considered cos it goes on to a report log that has to be signed off.

The thread "Has the Dalai Lama Become The Pawn Of Christians And Jews" has been deleted or moved. I don't see it any more. I am very disappointed. It's legitimate discussion and has the same picture of DL on the previous page in this discussion.

Religion and politics are intertwined. It's important to talk about difficult subjects. This IS the General Discussion forum after all.

The thread "Has the Dalai Lama Become The Pawn Of Christians And Jews" has been deleted or moved. I don't see it any more. I am very disappointed. It's legitimate discussion and has the same picture of DL on the previous page in this discussion.

Religion and politics are intertwined. It's important to talk about difficult subjects. This IS the General Discussion forum after all.

Its in the Pit where it belongs.

Its in the Pit where it belongs.

Apech, thanks for letting me know. I disagree with the transfer though, because the discussion would affect one's practice - especially Buddhist practice. It's a serious topic. It's controversial, but no more controversial than a topic about kundalini.

Edited by silas

Apech, thanks for letting me know. I disagree with the transfer though. It's a serious topic. It's controversial, but no more controversial than a topic about kundalini.

Its not serious its ridiculous because you have made no case at all ... just posted a picture and then a bit of wild speculation. I'm all for tangential conversations and banter ... but we are supposed to be discussing cultivation.

• Like 2

Its not serious its ridiculous because you have made no case at all ... just posted a picture and then a bit of wild speculation. I'm all for tangential conversations and banter ... but we are supposed to be discussing cultivation.

Although you will think I'm being an asshole for saying this, believe me - I am quite serious.

The Dalai Lama has been accused of teaching syncretic Buddhism. If it's true, then he is Buddhist in name only.

If this is true, it affects all your cultivation. If you follow the Dalai Lama, you could be slowly converting to Christianity.

Is this pure speculation? I think not. I didn't draw that picture. While he is admired for his fight for Tibetan independence, more than a few think he has lost the way.

Although you will think I'm being an asshole for saying this, believe me - I am quite serious.

The Dalai Lama has been accused of teaching syncretic Buddhism. If it's true, then he is Buddhist in name only.

If this is true, it affects all your cultivation. If you follow the Dalai Lama, you could be slowly converting to Christianity.

Is this pure speculation? I think not. I didn't draw that picture. While he is admired for his fight for Tibetan independence, more than a few think he has lost the way.

I think he may also trying to form relationships with other religious communities in order to further integrate Tibetan Buddhism into the mainstream. He could have plans within plans...I don't know...I haven't researched it that much. Sometimes the obvious is not the truth at all..

506ba_a97850_x006_6-abs.jpg

That Dalai Lama picture is as legit as this.

Or this

photoshop-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7ba

Edited by alwayson

If you want to know about that picture ask the people who made it.

the DL is head of the Gelugpa sect and also was political head of the Tibetans in exile ... he is now the figure head only. The ethics of mahayana Buddhism is very similar to Christianity and many lamas are very polite about Christianity in this respect ... it does not mean he/they is becoming Christian ... you cannot be Christian and Buddhist as Buddhism denies a creator god and teaches emptiness and dependent origination. However ethically in terms of compassion and so on there are similarlities ...in fact many suggest jesus was influenced by Buddhists either by travelling to Kashmir or via trade links down the silk route ...

the DL gets a lot a negative propaganda from the Chinese govt. because he is popular in the West ... he seems to me to steer a difficult but carefully delineated path between extreme views and so on ... he is NOT a Buddhist Pope he does not speak for all Buddhists and not even for all Tibetan Buddhists so what he says/does is not actually that significant. he has made mistakes because he is human. But generally he seems to be kind, compassionate and a dedicated monk.