Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

I have a quote wont say where it is from.

Paraphrasing " A true leader does not make his subjects bow before him, instead he invites his subjects to stand beside him"

Thoughts?

Edited by mewtwo

lol i like this. How about i just say if you got it. I will give you a hint, Think of what i like and what i dont like. And remeber i am paraphrasing so it is not the exact words in the quote but very near.

The king that got assassinated by one his subjects that he let stand right next to him?

They always say to keep your enemies closer than your friends, That makes perfect sense because you'll always know were your enemies stand.

• Like 1

My last offer.

吳起(Wu Qi3) was a general in the Chu State during the Warring State Period. He carry his own foods and slept with his soldiers side by side.

Edited by ChiDragon

That king that converted to buddhism and had a long peaceful reign in either nepal or tibet??? :) cannot remember details

5And whenever a man came near to pay homage to him, he would put out his hand and take hold of him and kiss him. 6Thus Absalom did to all of Israel who came to the king for judgment. So Absalom stole the hearts of the men of Israel.

lol revisiting this cause i am posting the quote in another thread, it was principal celetsia.

Sign in to follow this