h.uriahr

What do you make of this? 13000 yr old satellite

What the... if that's real.. holy!! That's what I make of it.

Not only would the US government need to cover this up...ALL the world governments would have to agree and comply to participate in the cover up! GOOD LUCK!!

Even then, when any ham radio operator can pick up the signals and any news agency (always hungry for breaking news) could so easily verify said signals with their own equipment, how would such an event evade detection??

There will always be con-men out there willing to prey on a gullible general public to sell books and make money, but claims like these examined in the light of even minimal reason fall apart quickly.

• Like 1

It could "know" when to operate and how to specifically communicate at certain times if it were in fact from another "civilization" so the whole HAM communications bit could've been a temporary activation. Then again it could be a big hoax. I can't find any original clippings...although I haven't done a lot of researching.

I would expect a civilisation advanced enough to send out contact satellites across interstellar distances, to make their satellites advanced enough for everyone on any planet they reach to know about it for sure fairly quickly.

There's a couple thousand pieces of space junk orbiting, some pretty large. My take is its a big piece and its being erroneously tied to the golden age of ufo hype from the late 50's. These things take on a life of there own as unknown scientists after unknown researcher confidently declare its 13,000 years old and it comes from quadrant x and has ties to the god father of all conspiracy science Tesla <not knocking Tesla's many achievement, but sadly he's become thee symbol for many pseudo science>.

Thus I'm pretty skeptical about it. Least its not the usual killer planet/comet that makes the rounds every other year.

• Like 3

If NASA or the USmilitary -govt thought it was really some 'alien thing' wouldnt they snap it up into a shuttle first and decide what to say about it later Or more paranoidly,, knock it out of orbit so the Reds couldnt get it?

And aliens with any brains would exterminate us , pronto !

:)

• Like 2

When you watch the DaVinci code movie, you see the bad guys killing more and more people to stop the outbreak of news the chalice was Mary. The real world reality is; its not earth shaking or even big news. The reality is there've been rumors for centuries as well as books postulating it, most people don't care. In the movie, they didn't have to do anything, the news didn't change anything.

Same with an alien satellite. Governments may want to investigate it first. We do have shuttles and space travel ability, but if you came out with news would it be such a big deal? It'd make headlines, but actual panic? It'd be a blessing because it'd wake up interest in the sciences.

If it's of higher intelligence then it may have defensive maneuvering capabilities and if that is the case then it's waiting on something specific...that or it's space junk

I noticed that the article said that "Black Knight" has been famous for some time now. Well it can't have been all that famous cause I've never heard anyone say anything about it, ever. If they got that fact wrong, what else did they get wrong?

I did some googling... All the top search results are from tinfoil conspiracy sites. Of course, that means only one thing - that Google is covering it up!!!1!!!one!!!eleventy!!! ;)

Those pictures resemble an American stealth plane, nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah but that's what THEY want you to think!!!

Take the F*N red pill MAN!! Wake up and see reality!! I kid I kid...interesting hoax nonetheless :)

And aliens with any brains would exterminate us , pronto !

Maybe they're letting us do that for ourselves. :D

Unless we are their cattle and they feed off our emotional energy...

Causing chaos, fear, war etc

Just as horrifying as the way humans treat other animals... as above so below? hmm, hmm?

haaaa

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Maybe they're letting us do that for ourselves. :D

Was it Chuang that said , "Wait by the river long enough and all your enemies will float by ?"

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

all this alien talk! it would seem as though none of you know that humans of ancient times ventured in space! that look similar to the head of horus! and its not a stealth plane lol. ancient history will and can show you that we arent the only advanced civilation that existed on this planet. i bet you that thats a remenant of older human civilization. and in ancient sanskrit they called them vimana (flying machines)! now for you all who know of technology think of this. it was said that vimana were powerd in one of 3 ways. yantra, tantra, or mantra! yantra was like battery or artificially powerd devices or craft ie electro motive force- think about it! mantra is the power of sound- and how sound can produce power look it up and think about it! and good old tantra, tantra is the bioelectromagnetic energy known as chi! like what masters of neikung can emit!!! think about it. the ancient civilizations knew things we still cant comprehend. and the idiots from whe west keep atributing these findings with aliens!