yondaime109

Losing your virginity what was it like?

um well if you shatter someone's skull you'll go to jail, of course the good news is if you can do that you won't have to worry about being anyone's bitch in jail haha.

Girls don't care if you can shatter someone's skull, but they do like the confidence and persona of an athlete.

Girls are attracted to power more.

Yeah, But why not have the ultimate advantage? Just being able to knock someone out or shatter their skull with a single punch. That's impressive.

yondaime, where are you getting all of this stuff from?

Who's teachings are you pulling this from?

It sounds like someone I listened to in the past, but I'd like to hear it from you unless I jump the gun...

um well if you shatter someone's skull you'll go to jail, of course the good news is if you can do that you won't have to worry about being anyone's bitch in jail haha.

Girls don't care if you can shatter someone's skull, but they do like the confidence and persona of an athlete.

Plus the social proof. Other guys AND other girls acknowledge you, this builds value. Getting on a sports team gives you a default social network of people who known you and can vouch for you. Plus gives you a default pool of people to hang out with in non-work environments.

• Like 1

Girls are attracted to power more.

That's true in one sense but it depends on what kind of power. Skull shattering is good if you want to scare the s*** out of girls. The kind of power that girls really go for is leadership power because its a manifestation of yang qi. It is this power that separates an alpha from a beta male. That is why girls go nuts for singers, athletes, and movie stars and not so much ax murderers.

That's true in one sense but it depends on what kind of power. Skull shattering is good if you want to scare the s*** out of girls. The kind of power that girls really go for is leadership power because its a manifestation of yang qi. It is this power that separates an alpha from a beta male. That is why girls go nuts for singers, athletes, and movie stars and not so much ax murderers.

I dunno, plenty of girls go nuts for convicted murderers.

I think vortex has some posts on the bums about it.

• Like 1

So if you really want girls to fall for you, what you need to do is to really develop your Liver channel. The Liver/wood element is the "general" of your psyche. It is responsible for planning, decision making, problem solving, and its virtue is kindness. A well developed liver displays all the classic alpha male leadership attributes that women fall for.

On the other hand the liver meridian of a beta male responds out of aggression and hostility due to an attempt at compensation for lack of true liver attributes and virtues.

Anyways the liver/wood element in the generative cycle gives rise to the passion of the heart fire. If you have cultivated a sufficient amount of qi (as Drew is showing you how to do, so you ought to pay attention) then your liver/wood qi will give rise to a great amount of passion and desire in the female. Furthermore the positive attributes of the liver will be very profound with in you.

The liver meridian is the meridian that runs through the genital area. So if you are loosing a lot of qi through ejaculation then your liver will be drained. Additionally since the kidney/water feeds the liver/wood in the generating cycle if you loose a lot of jing then your kidney's won't have enough water qi to nourish your liver.

Now if you do what Drew is telling you in the other thread, then your jing will build up in your kidneys and turn into qi which will make your liver/wood qi very strong and draw women to you like moths to a flame.

• Like 3

yondaime, where are you getting all of this stuff from?

Who's teachings are you pulling this from?

It sounds like someone I listened to in the past, but I'd like to hear it from you unless I jump the gun...

Plus the social proof. Other guys AND other girls acknowledge you, this builds value. Getting on a sports team gives you a default social network of people who known you and can vouch for you. Plus gives you a default pool of people to hang out with in non-work environments.

I get it from frustration because I'm tired of seeing how unextraordinary most people are. You don't see many originals like the almighty powerful Bruce lee or the quick-witted and creative Jackie Chan anymore. All anyone does is try to copy them, No seems to strive to surpass them. All the time I see martial artist doing these fancy katas and forms believing that they'd actually be able to become a one-man army but there's so much more to it than that. Sure, You can do 720 tornado kick, But can you use it to take down a mob of 10 men?

It's just that no one seems to want to strive for these seemingly impossible goals. Those 2 great guys did, And look how great they turned out.

Anyway, Why would I want to rely on the acknowledge of other dudes to get laid, When I could instantly make any woman magnetically attracted to me.

I could use some of that.

So if you really want girls to fall for you, what you need to do is to really develop your Liver channel. The Liver/wood element is the "general" of your psyche. It is responsible for planning, decision making, problem solving, and its virtue is kindness. A well developed liver displays all the classic alpha male leadership attributes that women fall for.

On the other hand the liver meridian of a beta male responds out of aggression and hostility due to an attempt at compensation for lack of true liver attributes and virtues.

Anyways the liver/wood element in the generative cycle gives rise to the passion of the heart fire. If you have cultivated a sufficient amount of qi (as Drew is showing you how to do, so you ought to pay attention) then your liver/wood qi will give rise to a great amount of passion and desire in the female. Furthermore the positive attributes of the liver will be very profound with in you.

The liver meridian is the meridian that runs through the genital area. So if you are loosing a lot of qi through ejaculation then your liver will be drained. Additionally since the kidney/water feeds the liver/wood in the generating cycle if you loose a lot of jing then your kidney's won't have enough water qi to nourish your liver.

Now if you do what Drew is telling you in the other thread, then your jing will build up in your kidneys and turn into qi which will make your liver/wood qi very strong and draw women to you like moths to a flame.

Gee whiz and Jumping spiders, Thanks. Will I also be to channel the energy into my goals?

Gee whiz and Jumping spiders, Thanks. Will I also be to channel the energy into my goals?

haha I get a kick out of your terminology lol. Yes, the Liver is all about goals and plans and reaching them.

Edited by dmattwads

Go to a strip club kid and ask yourself if any of the females you see are worthy or capable of being a mother... Also imagine the sight of cottage cheese oozing out of these females vaginas, because that is what they have to do to become a stripper, it is apart of their initiation ;) . That should help you get your mind off of sex.

Go to a strip club kid and ask yourself if any of the females you see are worthy or capable of being a mother... Also imagine the sight of cottage cheese oozing out of these females vaginas, because that is what they have to do to become a stripper, it is apart of their initiation ;) . That should help you get your mind off of sex.

I've witnessed my grandmother making love to her boyfriend on accident. There's no sight worst than that. NOTHING!

• Like 1

I didn't have to put cottage cheese anywhere when I became a stripper :mellow:

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 4

I've witnessed my grandmother making love to her boyfriend on accident. There's no sight worst than that. NOTHING!

Yea it don't get much worse than that :blink:

It was not as special as people in our societies make it to be. I would compare it to being drunk for the first time.

• Like 1

I dunno, plenty of girls go nuts for convicted murderers.

Mass murderer groupies! True story! ZOMG! :lol:

original.jpg

554157.jpg

Richard-Ramirez.jpg12.1n005.TerrorLove1--300x300.jpg

That said, I would prefer to have a healthy, functional psyche/body, regardless.. :D

This makes a lot of sense. What's a good way to clear out liver & (particularly) gallbladder meridian blockages?

Edited by vortex

Well the main method I use to work on any of the organ systems if the healing sounds and inner smile meditation. If found it to be very effective.

Edited by dmattwads
  • Like 1

Physically, Emotionally, Energetically, Mentally, Spiritually, etc? Please describe as vividly as possible.

It was kind of uneventful. I imagined it as being some sort of big deal, in the end, it wasn't. It wasn't even particularly good, at least not in retrospect.

Sex gets much better over time, especially if you and a partner are experienced together...

• Like 1

It was kind of uneventful. I imagined it as being some sort of big deal, in the end, it wasn't. It wasn't even particularly good, at least not in retrospect.

Sex gets much better over time, especially if you and a partner are experienced together...

Snortin wood shavings, I think the only reason it isn't good for most guys, Their first time, Is because they fap off so much before it even happens.

Snortin wood shavings, I think the only reason it isn't good for most guys, Their first time, Is because they fap off so much before it even happens.

That's kind of like saying that you sink the first time you jump in a pool because you took too many baths before.

That's kind of like saying that you sink the first time you jump in a pool because you took too many baths before.

Cooking eggs on a fat guy's belly in a tanning bed, What meant was it probably wasn't that great because they weren't In beast "Get this juice out of me" mode.

lol

You're getting some good advice on this forum. I wish I got some of it when I was our age. Unfortunately I had to make a lot of mistakes before I found out who I was. Everyone always says to learn from others mistakes, but there is no substitution for making your own and integrating...

Edited by oildrops
  • Like 1

the hoover attachment was......................aaahhhhhh.......cigar please :D

as for women, well..................................not telling !

and then their were my boyfriends :blink: still not telling!

Coffee time !

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 1

Losing your virginity is sort of like learning Tai Chi: If you start off training with someone who is as clueless as you are, you're gonna have a bad time.

We were in love. It was fantastic. If anyone here is a virgin, I strongly recommend not cheating yourself out of one of life's greatest gifts to a human being -- the experience of being initiated into sex by love, and by nothing less.

• Like 7