Sign in to follow this  
eye_of_the_storm

Moderator Dictatorship

i have seen you exercise great restraint and patience here. i have the rhino skin, tenacity and i can be flippant hehehe. the other qualifications you mention, i fall way way short. and i have like no tech savvy, no tech anything really.i do feel for the mods for sure. at times they can be almost in a no win situation.

zero, thelerner knows himself and is very savvy about moderation. Zerostao.. I think you would be a good moderator. Would you do it if asked?

• Like 2

the site look like it was/IS populated by angry children.

You said it all. Thanks

thelerner, on 24 May 2013 - 21:25, said:snapback.png

the site look like it was/IS populated by angry children.

You said it all. Thanks

We are all angry children and sad children and compensating for this in lots of ways, and trying to be adult. Luckily we are spiritual practitioners and have compassion, heart and humour to bring to the rescue when we regress and fall down, we are here to help each other get up again.

• Like 5

We are all angry children and sad children and compensating for this in lots of ways, and trying to be adult. Luckily we are spiritual practitioners and have compassion, heart and humour to bring to the rescue when we regress and fall down, we are here to help each other get up again.

Look, I just saw in the Tech forum that it was against the rules to post a member's personal email. I am really disappointed to see how this board is being ruled: I can't freely attack or insult any member, I can't feely share any nazi opinion, any antisemitic view,etc.. I can freely say what I think; I can't speak my mind because people here are just confused about what the Tao is. Tao means the way of nature, hey! my mind is just that, the way of nature! it's just natural for me to think and believe I'am f..g right just because I am thinking it.

Holy crap! rules are for tight asses who think spirituality has something to do with morality.

Old shmucks you are, I am not an angry child, I am a f..g anarchist, I am free man! I don't need your help. I help myself.

OK?

:D

edited : this post should be read in conjunction with post #34

Edited by bubbles
  • Like 1

Simple solution, if something you want say here can't be, say it somewhere else where it can.

WWROA created a forum just for this purpose, so you can vent without fear of it causing your account to be banned, or what you say being censored.

Easy solution imho.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Bubbles!

Get on the naughty step at once!

No milk,no biscuits!

I am sorry mum :(

Can I still play on my Xbox before going to bed? Pleeaase...

I guess bubbles knows it all too right?

Ahaha

Ah I love me some hypocrisy.

Don't get angry bubbles you might pop

Bubbles-floating-in-the-a-007.jpg

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

zero, thelerner knows himself and is very savvy about moderation. Zerostao.. I think you would be a good moderator. Would you do it if asked?

thanks cat. i give my nod of support for thelerner.

It's nice to see these sort of discussions from outside of moderation involvement and also without constantly reading every single thread on site.

Read everything vs read what you are interested in and TTB is a very different site

From that perspective it seems to me that a very vocal minority is unhappy with certain actions, more are supportive of the actions ... and many are unaware there even was any action.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this