Tibetan_Ice

My Reincarnation C N Norbu

Yeah, seen it.

It looks like and advertisement directed to Norbu's disciple so that they can accept his son as a real Master.

It seems that there's someone who simply doesn't accept him as a legitimate master. Hence, the need for this film.

Just my opinions of course.

Apart from that, the film is really nice. :)

It is an interesting film, my opinion on it seems to differ from a lot of people though, my impression of Norbu that he was kinda depressed and his son seems like a decent guy and well suited to run a big organization but I didn't get the impression that he had done a lot of practice, he started studying late and then practised in his car while driving to work etc, my understanding is that it requires a lot more than that to become a master.

I thought it was a very honest film which showed Norbu to be human and as someone said sometimes depressed and kind of frustrated by things but kept on going. His son is a bit angry and becomes a business man first before getting involved in teaching. I thought it was refreshing to break out of the usual guru worship nonsense. The point being these masters are not gods .. they are human. For instance it shows queues of people lining up to ask the lama questions about their life and practice and sheds light on how inane this situation is. As if some one can solve all your problems for you in a couple of minutes.

Also impressive is how Norbu cures himself of serious illness through practice.

Overall a nice film.

• Like 1

Hey :)

Thankyou very much for your comments, everyone. I will have to order it now.

I'm looking forward to watching it.

Thanks again.

:)

TI

A good film. The amount of responsibility that rinpoches take on is pretty overwhelming. The ending was quite funny.

My 2 cents, Peace