Does any one here know about seeing the phenomenon of a black orb in ones dream state. I went out of body this morning and noticed a black orb hovering over my chest during my dream scape. I also had oral sex with some old lady i was trying to shoot with a gun but she ended up sucking me off any ways. I have a hunch that seeig a orb like this in ones own space and time can be a sign for black magick or witch craft or sorcerery... Any ever expierence this sort of thing?

• Like 1

My experience with black energy is usually experiential in the waking state...

It typically appears around people that are arguing with one another or are trying to argue with me. I do possess somewhat of a developed "extra" sight, and have questioned this phenomenon quite a bit. In my view, these "energies" are composed of mental energies. They have "ego" since there is ego essence in the mental excretions of human beings. Their "livelihood" (an ego-based construct) is dependent on emotional excretion from people "in body".

When I see people get emotionally triggered or activated, often these energies will appear. If they are black/gray it typically accompanies a ramped up expression of "negative" energy.

I had an experience in January where I was psychically attacked by these types of energies, since I did see them manifesting around me like a black/grey fog. A deep feeling of dread and hopelessness accompanied this experience, and eventually the psychic stimulation became such that the thought of self-termination crossed my mind. At this point I regained control of what was going on and started writing out all the thoughts I was having, such to read them back to myself. What I read was very much NOT an accurate expression, and I recognized and allowed myself to believe that I was in fact facing a psychic attack.

In the dream state, these have appeared to me as well, but it never really set-in for me as "viable" until I experienced then in the waking state as well. Of course, when it comes to emotional expression, there is little difference between dreaming and waking.

Perhaps you can energetically clear your sleeping space before bed? I suggest grounding yourself as well, if you don't already.

Ultimately, these energies are our greatest teachers, just my view. It may not seem that way since you had a sexual run-in with someone's grandma, but they are attracted to those who have the potential to give them what they need.

Again, just my experience...

Edited by LCH
  • Like 1

My experience with black energy is usually experiential in the waking state...

It typically appears around people that are arguing with one another or are trying to argue with me. I do possess somewhat of a developed "extra" sight, and have questioned this phenomenon quite a bit. In my view, these "energies" are composed of mental energies. They have "ego" since there is ego essence in the mental excretions of human beings. Their "livelihood" (an ego-based construct) is dependent on emotional excretion from people "in body".

When I see people get emotionally triggered or activated, often these energies will appear. If they are black/gray it typically accompanies a ramped up expression of "negative" energy.

I had an experience in January where I was psychically attacked by these types of energies, since I did see them manifesting around me like a black/grey fog. A deep feeling of dread and hopelessness accompanied this experience, and eventually the psychic stimulation became such that the thought of self-termination crossed my mind. At this point I regained control of what was going on and started writing out all the thoughts I was having, such to read them back to myself. What I read was very much NOT an accurate expression, and I recognized and allowed myself to believe that I was in fact facing a psychic attack.

In the dream state, these have appeared to me as well, but it never really set-in for me as "viable" until I experienced then in the waking state as well. Of course, when it comes to emotional expression, there is little difference between dreaming and waking.

Perhaps you can energetically clear your sleeping space before bed? I suggest grounding yourself as well, if you don't already.

Ultimately, these energies are our greatest teachers, just my view. It may not seem that way since you had a sexual run-in with someone's grandma, but they are attracted to those who have the potential to give them what they need.

Again, just my experience...

Thank you for sharing. Tis what I figured. Some thing seeking to influence or enact harm is what I figured, since I do not dabble in the dark arts nor do I care about them. But when stuff like this comes around, it is good, in my opinion to understand them. I had a similar expierence with floating black orbs about a year ago. I had fell asleep and could literally feel the energy from this orb attacking me. What ended up happening was I fell asleep, woke up out of body and shot energy at this orb with my hands and it went away never to be seen again. I also remember this old lady who looked like the one who sucked me off in the dream as well. It seems she was seeking to reduce my Jing energy to weaken me. It seems a relative of mine has a favorite psychic of some sort she uses to invade my privacy and home, to get the "upper hand" in a current family fued. Talk about ridiculous.

I've prayed about it and have yet to recieve any consultation concerning the matter from higher beings concerning this sorcerery and attack. Not to sure if it is a harnessed soul, ghost, or energy 'agent' that this psychic uses, but I'm getting tired of this wench and the relative behind this. :angry:

In my experience, a great method of transmutation of said energies is not to fight them, but recognize what they are showing me about myself. If I can understand what it is they are trying to "take" or "control" in me, then there is little left for them to exploit any longer.

It is all based on thought-form creation and manipulation to me. Even in a "dream" or "astral" state it is possible to maintain presence such not to give into these sorts of situations. Your frustration towards it shows that it still has some kind of control over you.

Only sharing what I have learned. This may not be the case for you, and I'm not denying that you are on the receiving end of some kind of metaphysical attack from someone.

In a way though, isn't that what any "negative" thought is against anyone, only that the "dark arts" harness these energies better in a more conscious way.

Thank you for sharing and giving me a chance to explore this myself.

• Like 1

You may find this helpful for your situation:

"One time when I was out of my body I encountered, for the first time, a threatening black elemental. Instinctively I reached for my sword. I thought I was a knight fighting an evil enemy. I immediately realized that was not the way to fight elemental.

Well how did you fight that that monster? I said smiling. I created with my mind an elemental radiating white light and directed it against the black elemental. You never fail if you know how to do that. Kostas then went on to say that whenever he feels that an elemental is too powerful for him, he just runs back to his body for safety."
The Magus of Strovolos by Kyriacos C. Markides

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen
  • Like 1

You may find this helpful for your situation:

"One time when I was out of my body I encountered, for the first time, a threatening black elemental. Instinctively I reached for my sword. I thought I was a knight fighting an evil enemy. I immediately realized that was not the way to fight elemental.

Well how did you fight that that monster? I said smiling. I created with my mind an elemental radiating white light and directed it against the black elemental. You never fail if you know how to do that. Kostas then went on to say that whenever he feels that an elemental is too powerful for him, he just runs back to his body for safety." The Magus of Strovolos by Kyriacos C. Markides

My 2 cents, Peace

Haha. Very cool. What exactly are elementals and what do people use them for primarily? I've read that they are kind of like servitors and it seems a lot of satanist and greedy psychics/witches use them. I've yet to see a healer use them.

Haha. Very cool. What exactly are elementals and what do people use them for primarily? I've read that they are kind of like servitors and it seems a lot of satanist and greedy psychics/witches use them. I've yet to see a healer use them.

They are similar....you can use them for anything, they are not intrinsically bad or good, it's the intent and programming behind them that matters. I have never used them, but supposedly they can be a very useful tool for some magusus.

My 2 cents, Peace

They are similar....you can use them for anything, they are not intrinsically bad or good, it's the intent and programming behind them that matters. I have never used them, but supposedly they can be a very useful tool for some magusus.

My 2 cents, Peace

Yea. Tis what I figured. Hrmmm. I am curious to know what kind of abilities are also needed to interface with them. Clairvoyance and clairvoyance? I can only 'interface' with the unseen when I am sleeping or right before I wake up.

I have seen other things like angels and other beings as well in my dream state or in my minds eye before I wake up. So I guess the question is, how does a magus learn how to use elementals... hrmm.

Yea. Tis what I figured. Hrmmm. I am curious to know what kind of abilities are also needed to interface with them. Clairvoyance and clairvoyance? I can only 'interface' with the unseen when I am sleeping or right before I wake up.

I have seen other things like angels and other beings as well in my dream state or in my minds eye before I wake up. So I guess the question is, how does a magus learn how to use elementals... hrmm.

It's not that hard, first time I read about it was in IIH. Also there are other books specifically on creating them.

My 2 cents, Peace

It's not that hard, first time I read about it was in IIH. Also there are other books specifically on creating them.

My 2 cents, Peace

Yea I am going to read about it when I get the chance. I honestly don't know if they are worth switching up my current 'methods'. Most of the time I am in first person view when going astral it seems and can do things in first person. But it would be interesting having a middle man of sorts between me and the astral realm so to speak.

Found this on line.. "How to create a dark servitor"

http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/spiritual_spells/conjuring_spells/4589/page.html

Now I DO NOT advise using such a spell to influence others to be honest. Bad karma in my opinion. But I guess that is how it can be done. One can easily create their own servitors other ways it seems.

Also be careful with that site, some one definitely enchanted their own servitor or entity on it. You can SEE it and FEEL it. Seems it was made to get people to buy their stuff. lolz.

It would be cool to create a servitor that actually does something beneficial, such as one that fights other servitors from your home. .

Edited by DragonsNectar69k

Nice webpage... :-) Dabbling in the "dark" arts, or even the "light" arts only really deals with half the dualistic equation in my view. Yes, they are very real, but certainly not continued required learning.

Often people will pursue "magick" as some sort of ego gratifying experience to exercise control over others.

And certainly one can invoke "entities" to serve as "protectors"...

A friend told me a story yesterday about how he was in his acupuncture class and observing his classmate working on a woman who was of native American heritage. She had an etheral "snake" that she had invoked to protect her wrapped around her right ankle. The student felt the presence of this thing and decided to try and remove it. Before my friend could stop him, the student was "bitten" by this entity. His hand even swelled up like a snake bite would.

The woman obviously was not prepared to let this thing go, as she had invoked it for protection, and seemingly it worked!

The power of thought never ceases to amaze.

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

Nice webpage... :-) Dabbling in the "dark" arts, or even the "light" arts only really deals with half the dualistic equation in my view. Yes, they are very real, but certainly not continued required learning.

Often people will pursue "magick" as some sort of ego gratifying experience to exercise control over others.

And certainly one can invoke "entities" to serve as "protectors"...

A friend told me a story yesterday about how he was in his acupuncture class and observing his classmate working on a woman who was of native American heritage. She had an etheral "snake" that she had invoked to protect her wrapped around her right ankle. The student felt the presence of this thing and decided to try and remove it. Before my friend could stop him, the student was "bitten" by this entity. His hand even swelled up like a snake bite would.

The woman obviously was not prepared to let this thing go, as she had invoked it for protection, and seemingly it worked!

The power of thought never ceases to amaze.

Thanks for sharing.

Hahaha. That is rather interesting. Could your friend 'SEE' the snake or was it simply intuition on his part that he felt the presence of this entity?

I always imagined what it would be like walking around with a highly developed sixth sense or higher bodies all day long. Reading people randomly and seeing into what many call the '4th dimension' where this entities and conjuring's seem to call home.

I remember I was fasting and sleeping a lot last year and constantly surfing around in the astral. Sometimes I could view other people's astral avatars before I received a text or call from then minutes later that would wake me up. I saw the astral bodies of religious figures, voodoo's, shaman's, witches, free mason's, and even CEO's! Strangely enough, a old friend had went to New York one week and something did not feel right there. I could feel the energy coming off of her photos on facebook. So I decided to project there that night and sure enough I stumbled upon this woman astral figure there who was using magick/spiritualism to manage her company apparently. Some corporate figure who was highly aggressive it seems. Anything to get the upper hand. :closedeyes: Her astral avatar was interesting to say the least. A dark dark purple back ground with a woman who looked like that lady from 101 dalmatians, Lenora DeVille is her name I think.

• Like 1

haha! Thanks for sharing :-)

My friend could "see" the snake, yes. He removed an entity from me once that was trying to get me to kill myself. 7 months later, I had the opportunity to remove another one with the same intent, but I did it on my own this time.

This has been my most empowering "spiritual experience" to date.

My "4D" vision is intermittent, but over time has become more consistent. I dabbled in the astral for a bit of time, but I have difficulty staying grounded as it is, so I don't particularly try anymore. I can't say it was ever as effortless as you have expressed.

I am not surprised to hear of all the stuff you were experiencing and seeing in these realms. It is truly amazing to see and marvel at the creative potential of the mind, both individually and collectively, and then to see how it filters down into "3D".

Thank again for sharing!

• Like 1

haha! Thanks for sharing :-)

My friend could "see" the snake, yes. He removed an entity from me once that was trying to get me to kill myself. 7 months later, I had the opportunity to remove another one with the same intent, but I did it on my own this time.

This has been my most empowering "spiritual experience" to date.

My "4D" vision is intermittent, but over time has become more consistent. I dabbled in the astral for a bit of time, but I have difficulty staying grounded as it is, so I don't particularly try anymore. I can't say it was ever as effortless as you have expressed.

I am not surprised to hear of all the stuff you were experiencing and seeing in these realms. It is truly amazing to see and marvel at the creative potential of the mind, both individually and collectively, and then to see how it filters down into "3D".

Thank again for sharing!

That is unfortunate. Yea, I had a buddy who was playing around a lot with the dark arts and as a part of a satanic coven but couldn't figure out WHY he was suffering from depression and lethargy. :glare: He had a slew of entities all over him. The day he began focusing on fire and purifying his subtle body he felt a huge release. Some people know this and it is usually a dirty trick to hinder others.

What is the deal with all this satanic coven stuff. Is this a conscious thing or an astral thing, dragonsnectar69k?

Does any one here know about seeing the phenomenon of a black orb in ones dream state. I went out of body this morning and noticed a black orb hovering over my chest during my dream scape. I also had oral sex with some old lady i was trying to shoot with a gun but she ended up sucking me off any ways. I have a hunch that seeig a orb like this in ones own space and time can be a sign for black magick or witch craft or sorcerery... Any ever expierence this sort of thing?

It could be your energy body that needs clearing , I have seen my blockages in the past in just before waking state as black cloud like formation ...

Have you investigated relation with your sexuality or are you trying to introduce some change in that field , becouse your dream is pregnant with meaning and is it possible connected with the orb hoovering over your chest ? Just asking these questions for you to answer yourself rather than wanting an answer as this stuff can be very personal .

• Like 1

What is the deal with all this satanic coven stuff. Is this a conscious thing or an astral thing, dragonsnectar69k?

Simply searching for what is truly TRUE. I am not a devoted satanist. I have read and researched about certain covens and what they believe, but I found them to be no different than your typical satan hating christian. Just a different kind of dogma and cult compared to the Christians at times.

Most satanist are usually concerned with self-empowerment and matters of the lower self. Some groups are very straight forward about teaching magick to their initiates and to develop a influence of hate and treachery. I have been pestered by a few satanist before. I saw the servitor or avatar/demon of the 'goat of mendes' once in the astral realm. Which was quite interesting to observe because the characteristics and attributes of that being was highly choatic. As well as your usual grim reaper.

But I am simply studying to become a seasoned alchemist. No more, no less. As I have paid the cost to gain the knowledge and witness of what I have seen, but it is something I enjoy doing with my life. These days I simply poke and prode around when the opportunity arises.

“Remember that we sometimes demand explanations for the sake not of their content, but of their form. Our requirement is an architectural one; the explanation a kind of sham corbel that supports nothing.”

~Wittgenstein

• Like 1

Howdy y'all!

Check out my post about spheres of light that I saw after meditation....

It's in the "so why are you here?" thread in this sub-forum.

Yes...I saw spheres of golden yellow light and they were emitting golden light in my former apartment next to my current apartment complex.

It's real.

Stefos

• Like 1

Cool topic! Once I was emotionally disturbed and have fallen asleep in that state and I had a dream I'm in my room surrounded by all kind of orbs, the red ones were the once not hesitating to bump into me, their energy seemed piercingly clear and it felt like a pierce on my energy body. I did protection techniques in the dream and they didn't come near me anymore. What I like about seeing inorganic forces like orbs is that the mind doesn't interpret them as demonic/evil, instead they are just energy orbs which can be treated just as energetic impulses. Of course that can be a bit deceiving because we only see a tiny glimpse of whats really behind these projections. Usually they are preying on our energy, so a good way to clean the space out of them is to ask them "do you believe in Allah/God?", this will make the parasites flee away.

Not that all "orbs" are dangerous, some are friendly inorganic beings and I usually see those as whitish transparent orbs (silverish). If you let those orbs come into your aura then you can have a "conversation" with them, I immediately hear a friendly voice talking to me so this is always a good chance to ask about all sort of things about dreaming events that are happening to me. My point is if you want to have a more clear conversation with an inorganic being the distance between you is of importance.

• Like 1

I had an experience with this yesterday offered to do art which unknowingly was really healing art for someone, drawing their chakras, and aura, and in the area where attachments were I sensed a black orb, and then I sensed it was a lady spirit that was angry, sad, and wanted to torture this person, because they didnt follow their word, so I talked to the spirit, fed her emotions, asking what she wanted, deleting some weaknesses for the spirit, and worked on a past life memory for the friend which involved being shot by police, with his wife, and being a native american and having to leave his wife and deer in heat of the moment. Removed the pain and changed the feeling to forgiveness and understanding.

Kind of made me feel scared I had something "attached" possibly uncompassionate to call it an entity and made me worried about whether I should deal with these things or not.

I had nightmares/dreams about running from police for a couple of days...

Howdy y'all!

Check out my post about spheres of light that I saw after meditation....

It's in the "so why are you here?" thread in this sub-forum.

Yes...I saw spheres of golden yellow light and they were emitting golden light in my former apartment next to my current apartment complex.

It's real.

Stefos

Yes. While I was in the hospital a few months I literally saw gold and white orbs from time to time. In this time and space. I wasn't to sure what to think or even say. I do know if I would have spoken up about it, the doctors would have given me more meds. haha. Needless to say, it was reassuring.

I had an experience with this yesterday offered to do art which unknowingly was really healing art for someone, drawing their chakras, and aura, and in the area where attachments were I sensed a black orb, and then I sensed it was a lady spirit that was angry, sad, and wanted to torture this person, because they didnt follow their word, so I talked to the spirit, fed her emotions, asking what she wanted, deleting some weaknesses for the spirit, and worked on a past life memory for the friend which involved being shot by police, with his wife, and being a native american and having to leave his wife and deer in heat of the moment. Removed the pain and changed the feeling to forgiveness and understanding.

Kind of made me feel scared I had something "attached" possibly uncompassionate to call it an entity and made me worried about whether I should deal with these things or not.

I had nightmares/dreams about running from police for a couple of days...

Very interesting how you take to your healing. That is the thing that I found, there is no 'RIGHT' way concerning these matters. The only thing I have found that is relevant is the topic of Order within rituals and performing magick. Now, don't get confused, the matter of intent is vital. The practice itself, is not.

But yes, I have found myself in various dreams concerning past lives with other people. I have literally walked through streets where time changes from one point of time into another. Everything IS connected. Everyone does influence each other when you are able to see from this perspective. I have dealt with people from various past lives who were once native americans and who are now voodoos. It was interesting. hahaa. The higher beings get to see it all play out it seems. Time is innumerable for them to an extent that it does not exist.

I too have seen cops plenty of times before in dreams. I have never understood the relevance. Sometimes I have seen full blown swat teams seeking some one. It reminded me of this new movie R.I.P.D. ^_^

But speaking about the topic, I have found that the color of orbs is usually pivotal concerning the intent of a being. Black orbs are not necessarily good or bad, it depends on what side of the coin you are on. Most of the time it involves the infliction and antagonising of others. It can be true nuisance if one is not willing to help solve the situation for what it is. Red orbs I have found to be full of passion, which is a double edge sword. The most understanding colors I have found are white and gold. Glad you were able to help some one move on and find peace!

P.S. One thing I have also found that certain beings will feed off of fear. I'm not sure WHY, but I know from my own experiences whenever somethings happens in the astral, if fear takes a foot some how that energy becomes relevant in this realm. People have failed to realize that they have made some so 'powerful' by simply believing in a superstitious manor. There comes a point in time where one can see the creation of belief and how it works. If I can get one to believe that God hates them and that they will be punish, they will live life in such a manor that perpetuates this line of thinking well into the afterlife. On the other side of the coin, if I can one get to believe that God is all merciful and loves unconditionally, this line of thinking will result in a different sense of awareness as well. It's interesting to think about.

I was once dealing with a satanist women in the astral realm concerning the craft of a relative. My family is a bunch of lunatics by the way. Which is why I have studied so much. Needless to say, if it wasn't for the malice of this old woman, there would have been no force in my life to teach and compel me to learn. hahaha. She was miserable and wicked as hell. Needless to say, she was quite the blessing for me. I found that she simply found a craft for her that worked and never bothered branching out so to speak. She grew ignorant of the metaphysics involved and what is truly possible. This idea of satan being all powerful is a farce at times. Yes treachery is a force that many will use, but the bearer of such a force must become what they sow. Not a wise trait to bear, unless you can re-compensate some how. Or else one is destined for a hellish state of awareness. One's own soul becomes highly inflicted with pain, remorse, anguish, and eventually one simply becomes a horse for other practitioners to ride and use.

• Like 1