Protector

Feminist thread

Im gonna go out and say it before anyone beats me to it:

Feminism, like machism; further cements the divide between sexes and promotes misunderstanding between both parts. Why c

"that's what a patriach would say to supress the feminist uprising and ideological development of the opressed sisterhood; check your privilege misogynist rapist; all men should be castrated!".

• Like 4

Feminism is when females disregard their female power because it appears too humble for them.

They abandon their female power to take the male power which is of an higher rank in this society.

The result is that women act as males and it's almost impossible to find a real female in western society.

No more femininity.

How sad. :(

• Like 3

Feminism is when females disregard their female power because it appears too humble for them.

They abandon their female power to take the male power which is of an higher rank in this society.

The result is that women act as males and it's almost impossible to find a real female in western society.

No more femininity.

2011-10-05.gif

• Like 1

Everything's got its pros and its cons.

Thanks to feminism breaking down gender stereotypes, I was able to catch my child in my own hands when she was being born, and play an active participatory role in her upbringing. Previously, that was all women's business. As a child though, I wished my Mum was at home as I was growing up, rather than at work.

Very generally speaking, IMO feminism has almost come full circle now as thankfully, women have access to most opportunities men do in developed countries. Having achieved that, women are now re-embracing the 1940's housewife role as a choice in life rather than an expectation.

Many cultural issues of social justice and equality remain, but feminism isn't just about outraged, repressed and outspoken women. Nobody likes being brow beaten (re: 1st post). It's about equal opportunity. There had to be a shake up for that to happen. Check out some history on ground breaking wins to appreciate how it has shaped modern society. Here is a bit of info on more modern feminist issues worldwide for some perspective http://internationalwomensday.com/

• Like 3

No more femininity.

What is sadder still is the effect it has on men, and how an increasing many men are making better women than femininests!

Masculine dominance and the promotion thereof strangles feminine and healing energies. We're looking at the resulting genocide of caring, compassionate, nurturing, giving, feminine qualities.

Some of us still try to express something pure, but we can be counting on some upstart machismo alpha male wanting to shit on us.

• Like 2

a feminist friend of mine once said that the happy housewife was an illusion that no woman would ever be unless forced to by a man

• Like 1

What is sadder still is the effect it has on men, and how an increasing many men are making better women than femininests!

THIS THIS THIS A THOUSAND TIMES THIS

well, this and the estrogen in our food ;)

• Like 1

a feminist friend of mine once said that the happy housewife was an illusion that no woman would ever be unless forced to by a man

I think i would make a decent housewife! ... and not by force :lol: so long as i had a large, spacious, and fully stocked, kitchen, i'd be almost perfectly forever content! :P of course cooking food only accounts for about 75% of my happiness... I still need some palce for gardening, campping, internet forums, and video games... among other things ;) ;)

• Like 1

Yeah I mean, what's wrong with being a housewife?

You CLEAN where you live

you COOK for people you love and yourself

you RAISE the fruit of your loins.

Isn't that part of living? In an ideal home, both spouses share household duties so it's not like there should be a need for either to be a slave.

• Like 3

I think i would make a decent housewife! ... and not by force :lol: so long as i had a large, spacious, and fully stocked, kitchen, i'd be almost perfectly forever content! :P of course cooking food only accounts for about 75% of my happiness... I still need some palce for gardening, campping, internet forums, and video games... among other things ;) ;)

I am with you 100%

haha

In addition

You CLEAN where you live

you COOK for people you love and yourself

you RAISE the fruit of your loins.

Isn't that part of living? In an ideal home, both spouses share household duties so it's not like there should be a need for either to be a slave.

+ more time for art / music!

A dream come true!

• Like 1

Exactly! We need only compliment one another by accentuating our desires.

I desire to be a housewife, and have the freedom of time to dedicate to cooking, cleaning, gardening, and making a home out of a house... sadly... I cant get payed to be as such! I'm an incomplete half, so if i had a husband, we'd compliment one another. I'd support him supporting me supporting him supporting me... ... etc.

edit:
Oh, and i forgot about my writing!! I need a man who loves a good story ;) lol and wants me to finish writing as much as i want me to finish haw!

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant
  • Like 1

I desire to be a housewife, and have the freedom of time to dedicate to cooking, cleaning, gardening, and making a home out of a house... sadly... I cant get payed to be as such! I'm an incomplete half, so if i had a husband, we'd compliment one another. I'd support him supporting me supporting him supporting me... ... etc.

edit:

Oh, and i forgot about my writing!! I need a man who loves a good story ;) lol and wants me to finish writing as much as i want me to finish haw!

One of these days, a black van is going to pull up on your front door and a group of masked braless feminist are going to crawl out of it to beat you in the head with a medicine ball (because a club or a bat are phallic tools) and they are going to kidnap you and submit you to a intense method of deprograming to rid you of those patriarchal thought patters that have been engraved in your mind by the oppresive rapist gender.

Just letting you know how it's going to be.

• Like 2