Maddie

Kleem mantra

Johari was from Northern India.

I can only tell you what I know and have learnt. You are welcome to believe anything you choose.

Not meaning to direct this towards you rails but I've had it with all these massive egos trying to "one-up" and impress themselves with how much they know.

People post what seem like questions to start telling responders why they (responders are wrong), people with half-baked knowledge about topics pretending like they know it all...

It'd be amusing if it wasn't so sad.

Edited by dwai

All Indian languages are derivative of Sanskrit (Tamil being one which is of a different linguistic group but over the millennia has a large number of loan words from Sanskrit).

Wow. :rolleyes:

I can only tell you what I know and have learnt. You are welcome to believe anything you choose. Not meaning to direct this towards you rails but I've had it with all these massive egos trying to "one-up" and impress themselves with how much they know. People post what seem like questions to start telling responders why they (responders are wrong), people with half-baked knowledge about topics pretending like they know it all... It'd be amusing if it wasn't so sad.

I don't have an agenda one way or another. I just want to get this right. My mention of Johari being from the North of your country is that his teaching is different given the different region he is from.

Viator, your "moderator message" post describes what I've found to be a large percentage of what is going on at the general forum and some of the sub-forums at TTB. Thus you would have to put a large percentage of the posts here in the pit or you could just rename the site the "pit" to begin with. That is not to take away from all the great and many fine posts and people that come here, its just the nature of what is often a non-moderated, free-for-all of anyone or anything being left to fend for themselves in an "open season" of very hostile attacks of quasi-intellectual ripping or one-up-man-ship that the moderators seldom speak a word about! Btw, why you showed up in this very mild string is beyond me?

When are you going to create a new thread? I want to violate it with pseudo-intellectual ramblings. :)

Not meaning to direct this towards you rails but I've had it with all these massive egos trying to "one-up" and impress themselves with how much they know. People post what seem like questions to start telling responders why they (responders are wrong), people with half-baked knowledge about topics pretending like they know it all... It'd be amusing if it wasn't so sad.

I try my best, dwai. ;)

For someone of an inferior intellectual capacity, I sure worked up both you and 3bob pretty well....

If only you understood how hilarious all of this is to me. :D

• Like 1

When I have a chance I will provide a link to correct Sanskrit pronunciation of bija mantras. Kleem is incorrect and leads nowhere. Harish Johari has several books on the subject.

I thought you were an anti-religion rationalist? Where is the evidence this mantra works?