Birch

Do we/can we choose our thoughts?

"The ego: we believe in it but where is it?"

To be honest Chris, I don't think this is correct. It's something we are told by buddhists.

--2cts--

There are those who live very well by intuition. They escape the mental clutter of- what should I do now, what is all the evidence?. They trust their gut, live in peace and make smart decisions. Its a good trick, not every can do it. Some fool themselves, live by intuition and repeatedly have bad outcomes.

• Like 1

There are those who live very well by intuition. They escape the mental clutter of- what should I do now, what is all the evidence?. They trust their gut, live in peace and make smart decisions. Its a good trick, not every can do it. Some fool themselves, live by intuition and repeatedly have bad outcomes.

There's some argument that more experience makes for more refined 'gut-feelings'. I'm guessing it depends to what one's gut is attuned. So for example I haven't attuned mine to abstract economic theory, so I'd fail miserably if I tried to apply my gut to that. Oh, and quantum physics:-)

I hate arguement like that. Have they learnd any language? Then they don't live by intuition ONLY?

Lets be "real" here. :)

Edited by hydrogen