mYTHmAKER

Bagua / taiji teachers in Paris

Gerard is right on the money. I'm not sure if Serge teaches open classes in Paris any more but his (english) disciple Mark Baker does. I have attended a couple of seminars with Serge in the last few months and his teaching is clear and immediately applicable. His e-mail address is: [email protected]

Let us know how you get on :-)

Thank you. This is for a friend in Paris

Serge writes a good game but he doesn't have any videos

Edward Hines has one short arty bagua video - nothing special

Alan Mooney - taiji - on Edward Hines page also no videos

Do you know where there are videos posted - couldn't find anything on you tube

I have done my fair searching on both Alex and serge and I have never come across more people attesting to how amazing they are. Like on a whole new level amazing. Guys at rumsoaked fists, empty flower, and even some dudes on bullshido all acknowledge these to great men as the real deal. If I wasn't overseas in med school I would fly to Paris or the UK to train with one of these treasures. Trust Gerard these men are the best of the best. (would like to give a small shout out to Paul whitrod, another master I would do anything to train under)

peace and blessings.

P.S. I got your pm myth and would love to when I get back to the states in May. Wishing you and your sifu much blessings.

Alex is a truly nice guy, never met him, but we've had the occasional chat. He has always been very friendly and encouraging. I really will have to get around to meeting him some day.

I have met Serge, but he was keeping a low profile as it was someone else's gig. It said a lot that despite all he knows and the lineages he has, he still takes time out to meet and train with teachers of other lineages that he respects. I can't attest to his gongfu, though everyone I know who knows him speaks highly of it, as all I saw was him on the receiving end. Apparently that is a rare pleasure so I savour that! :D

A friend of mine trains the Gao style, same line as Ed Hines, and he loves it. No esoteric aspect, all martial training which is right up his street. Though he did get told about the strange palm prints Luo has left behind on students sometimes :o

Best,

I already gave this website... Do you guys ever read? ;)

I remember watching some of S.Augier's videos, but he removed them from his website. They must be somewhere on the net I guess... In one of them, he was freestyling baguazhang, in another one he was doing some xingyi bashi. If someone knows.

I never met him anyway, but it looked very good.

I met Hines, on the other hand, and he is a nice guy who teaches clearly, without esoterism (first words: "I am interested in Chinese esoterism, however, here, everything I teach has to be useful, and related to the body. So you won't hear words like "qi" or " hexagram" with me" )

If you cannot find Serge nor Edward, you also have the Chinese teacher Wong Tun Ken (just heard about...)