Vmarco

If you had 1 Week to Live?

1 week to live...

Hello, make-a-wish foundation? yeah I'd like to see the aurora borealis please.

Aaah. I forgot about that one. Me too.

What you believe to be bland, is the 7th and 8th consciousness of enlightened beings.

"When it is seen that

An empty cup is receptive and

A full cup cannot receive,

Those with wisdom choose emptiness." Wu Hsin

Or as Lao Tzu said, "Recognize that eveything you see and think (the 6 senses) is a falsehood, an illusion, a veil over the truth."[/qu

What level of conciousness are you on? higher than 8 or lower than 7?

My consciousness goes to 13 :lol: /goes to 11 speaker joke meme

apologies, I have been unfair to this thread. I would drink beer and walk like an egyptian (inside joke)There are half a dozen methods for emergency exit. At least one involve forcefully crackin-your-noggin. I am not brave enough for that. I just used a tape measure to measure the distance from the bottom of my heart to my mid brain at 20 inches ..was wonder how fast heart love energy actually travels? I mean 20 inches is not a great distance and development of siddis or stages of enlightenment begin after heart love energy gets there? I could not get the tape measure inside my head, so i'll just have to guess at maybe 2.5 inches from the thalamus to the fontanel. I know at first it does not exactly follow a straight line or even stay in the body the whole distance, so guessing again maybe 9 inches of travel till the fontanel begins to soften? So maybe enlightenment is always a heart beat away?Sorry, did it again ..I would definitely drink beer and give all my love and life force to one other that they may be more successful than i. ....Uh-oh I can't find my tape measure!? ..all ths beer has given me a headache..

Edited by blindeye

how tall are you,blindeye? always useful to know such a thing. probably I will start to carry a tape measure with me to check on these matters.

walking like an egyptian makes people seem a little different in size than they might do if they walked more like a celt or druid or person from a cave dwelling domain.

• Like 1

Well, I've only measured from my stomach to my head, so for now I am only 22.5 inchea tall (not the best pyramid builder)

Gypsy walking might be dangerous for being less than 22.5 inches I won't be able to reach my beer!

Do druids also make beer, .. hey! Cave beer!

• Like 1

to quote a friend of mine,

"People always talk about 'what if it was your last day?'" and she said, "You can't get anything done in a day, you might as well have a beer. A better question is,'what if you lived for ever (or a very long time)?' .. *that* question allows for serious projects."

At that time, she was considering becoming a doctor, which she didn't... but she's one of the more accomplished people I know.

Pick a worthy goal and walk the long road. :)

• Like 3

If i were to live forever, i wouldnt gauge my actions or concern myself with indirect and unrelated affairs, yet all at once still remain involved in the world around me as i approach it and/or it approaches me.

All persons, places, and things are natural environments with which i would simply harmonize with eternally without concern for how it were expressed; as either violent, tender, sensitive, numb, or passionate.

For this is an experience for which only one true statement can encompass: "I Am."