Sign in to follow this  
GrandmasterP

Vampire Lizards walk amongst us. Or do they?

Is there such a thing as a philosophical Daoism?

Yes. It's only practiced by Vampire/Lizards though, so it wouldn't be appropriate for any Tao Bums.

• Like 2

Thelerner - No need to figure out causes, motives, history or anything.

... a good amount of information I post is directly related to ^

That info from the Torah + Zohar etc is interesting... in terms of history and such + rep bloodlines

... so you dismiss everything else and target one?

that quote speaks volumes.... regardless of the source... though I am not concern with the source... though many people seem to be hung up about it.

@ Viator... I don't really know how I can make it more clear...

All the info you need is in this thread if you will follow the leads...

butterfly_dot2dot.gif

All those books... can also be found online / entire forums + databases of "occult" works.

The Kybalion, by Three Initiates, [1912],

The Seven Hermetic Principles, upon which the entire Hermetic Philosophy is based, are as follows:

1. The Principle of Mentalism.
2. The Principle of Correspondence.
3. The Principle of Vibration.
4. The Principle of Polarity.
5. The Principle of Rhythm.
6. The Principle of Cause and Effect.
7. The Principle of Gender.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/kyb/kyb04.htm

Ah well

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

I'd be interested in knowing that activation posture. Not for fighting. Just to know how:-) Is the reptile concerned with status and a sense of 'power over'? I'm a bit of a lazy animal too and can't figure out why.

This is not the same guy but I think the posture is the same ... arched back etc.

http://www.martialarts-london.co.uk/martial-arts-articles/reptilian-brain.html

Viator: You ignored pretty much all of the points I made to you about the quality of information on the internet versus print in the course of this reply as well.

That was the purpose of posting the Kybalion...

That access to such items is very simple via the internet.

.. no matter

perhaps I am being too abstract...

All the best :)

@ WWROA

You seem to believe in "Satan" in a Abrahamic (Dvaitic) religious sense; is that correct or am I missing something here?

Not overly... these terms people understand / are in common usage to describe evil

There is a need I think to clarify terms... so thanks

as Thelerner says... I tend to think the worst trick people pull on themselves is that evil comes from an outside source. Outsourcing evil gives them scapegoats and easy answers to complex questions.

I use these terms to describe a behaviour...not one entity.

There was this Irish fellow who believed something along the lines of... there being 9 lower realms, 9 higher realms.... with humanity in the middle

Somewhat reminds me of the Mahabharata

This battle within... I think this battle manifests externally too

people choose sides... for whatever reason

how many levels is this being played on? who knows... if it is so.

-

What are your thoughts?

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

"For R. Johanan stated: When the serpent copulated with Eve, he infused her with lust. KUNDALINI LUST? The lust of the Israelites who stood at Mount Sinai, PRACTICES GIVEN AT MT SINAI THAT RAISED K OUT OF LOWER CENTRES? came to an end, the lust of the idolaters who did not stand at Mount Sinai did not come to an end."

The Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Shabbath, folio 145b-146a, states:

"Why are idolaters lustful? Because they did not stand at Mount Sinai. For when the serpent came upon Eve he injected a lust into her: [as for] the Israelites who stood at Mount Sinai, their lustfulness departed; the idolaters, who did not stand at Mount Sinai, their lustfulness did not depart."

The Jewish Cabalah in the Zohar, Volume 1, page 28b (see items 5 and 12, "5. UNCLEAN" and "12. CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL", also states that Eve fornicated with Satan:

"Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field, etc. (Genes. III, 1.) 'More subtle' that is towards evil; 'than all beasts' that is, the idolatrous people of the earth. For they are the children of the ancient serpent which seduced Eve." EVE IS THE GREAT MOTHER ie THE DAO?

The Zohar, I, 28b-29a, states:

"At that time the mixed multitude shall pass away from the world [***] The mixed multitude are the impurity which the serpent injected into Eve. From this impurity came forth Cain, who killed Abel. [***] for they are the seed of Amalek, of whom it is said, ‘thou shalt blot out the memory of Amalek' [***] Various impurities are mingled in the composition of Israel, like animals among men. One kind is from the side of the serpent; another from the side of the Gentiles, who are compared to the beasts of the field; UNAWAKENED? another from the mazikin (goblins), for the souls [29a] of the wicked are literally the mazikin (goblins) of the world; and there is an impurity from the side of the demons and evil spirits; and there is none so cursed among them as Amalek, who is the evil serpent, the ‘strange god'. He is the cause of all unchastity and murder, and his twin-soul is the poison of idolatry, the two together being called Samael (lit. poison-god). There is more than one Samael, and they are not all equal, but this side of the serpent is accursed above all of them."--H. Sperling and M. Simon, The Zohar, Volume 1, The Soncino Press, New York, (1933), pp. 108-110. ARE THE EVIL PEOPLE THOSE WHO DO NOT WORK WITH THE LIFE FORCE ACTIVELY.. ie did not receive the teachings?3.

The Jews also believe that Cain's descendants met up with the "two chiefs" who became shape-shifting serpents that sleep with the descendants of Cain, which is to say with the Goyim, whom the Jews are planning to exterminate. COULD IT BE THE AWAKENED PLAN TO EXTERMINATE THE SLUMBER OF THE UNITIATED?The Zohar states:

"When Cain was banished from the face of the earth, he descended into that land and there propagated his kind. That earth consists of two sections, one enveloped in light, the other in darkness, and there are two chiefs, one ruling over the light, the other over the darkness. DUALISM These two chiefs were at perpetual war with each other, until the time of Cain's arrival, when they joined together and made peace; and therefore they are now one body with two heads. These two chiefs were named Afrira and Kastimon. They, moreover, bear the likeness of holy angels, having six wings. One of them had the face of an ox and the other that of an eagle. OF THE EARTH AND OF THE SKY ie more BALANCED But when they became united they assumed the image of man. In time of darkness they change into the form of a two-headed serpent, and crawl like a serpent, and swoop into the abyss, and bathe in the great sea. When they reach the abode of 'Uzza and 'Azael they stir them up and rouse them. These then leap into the dark mountains, thinking that their day of judgement has come before the Holy One, blessed be His Name. The two chiefs then swim about in the great sea, and when night comes they fly off to Na'amah, the mother of the demons (shedim), by whom the first saints were seduced; but when they think to approach her she leaps away six thousand parasangs, and assumes all shapes and forms in the midst of the sons of men, so that the sons of men may be led astray after her. These two chiefs then fly about through the world, and return to their abode, where they arouse the sensual desires in the descendants of Cain to bear children." SAMSARA?MAYA?–The Zohar, Volume 1, Prologue, I, folio 9b, Soncino, London, (1933), pp. 39-40.

http://jewishracism.blogspot.com.au/2009/08/judaisms-shape-shifting-reptilians-and.html

///

They Live... is a really cool movie... I do believe things are as such / similar

+ the war of the gods in the Vedas?

+ other similar tales...

+ explains the elite (secret societies) "satanic" rituals / human sacrifics, blood drinking etc

... they say reptilian blood line is more easily possesed by extradimensional entities / demons.

Most of the "occult" people are studying, worshipping these creatures ^

If they werent why all the need for binding? and banishing and so forth? AGREED.

Do your "gods" not love you? their children?

200px-The_Ten_Commandments_%28Bible_Card
magnify-clip.png

Mass-revelation at the Mount Horeb in an illustration from a Bible card published by the Providence Lithograph Company, 1907

According to the biblical account of the law-giving, Sinai was enveloped in a cloud,[11] it quaked and was filled with smoke,[12] while lightning-flashes shot forth, and the roar of thunder mingled with the blasts of a trumpet;[11] the account later adds that fire was seen burning at the summit of the mountain.

Mount sinai.. (marijuana).. divine revelation...

I put a few comments in the quote above, in red.

link about naga lineage:

http://www.thenewyoga.org/nagas.htm

Great Naga link Cat. Thanks for posting that. I was under the impression that the lesser banishing ritual was supposed to banish one's 'own' evil entities - well, I mean, I think the idea is to 'externalize' them in the first place (summon them) in order to gain consciousness of them and then banish them. And if you don't succeed in summoning up your own, you use 'stand-ins' that have been conviently 'demonized' for the occasion. Where the church messes up (could be argued that this is intentional) is in their demonising where no demonising is necessary and indeed runs counter to the original entity's characteristics. A church wouldn't want people to use the lesser banishing ritual and have all that consciousness arise or realise that a demon is in fact a source of love and strength :ph34r:

---opinion--anti--clerical--etc

Not overly... these terms people understand / are in common usage to describe evil

There is a need I think to clarify terms... so thanks

as Thelerner says... I tend to think the worst trick people pull on themselves is that evil comes from an outside source. Outsourcing evil gives them scapegoats and easy answers to complex questions.

I use these terms to describe a behaviour...not one entity.

There was this Irish fellow who believed something along the lines of... there being 9 lower realms, 9 higher realms.... with humanity in the middle

Somewhat reminds me of the Mahabharata

This battle within... I think this battle manifests externally too

people choose sides... for whatever reason

how many levels is this being played on? who knows... if it is so.

-

What are your thoughts?

My thoughts.....................

If there is/are not two (advaita) then nothing comes from outside anything

My thoughts.....................

If there is/are not two (advaita) then nothing comes from outside anything

Hisssssssss.

So all comes from the 0....

What if that 0 is neutral? and the created for whatever reason is either

Positive or Negative...
Order or Chaos
Syntropy or Entropy

+ all things in-between

and so on...

Or perhaps the concept of free will?

SO Zero Point gave birth to the ALL

the All being the Children of the ZP.

Most parents... want their children to exceed them?

So .... in terms of The One (and Only...) I don't know...

Made in the image of God?

ROFL

I really do like you Apech

It's sad that we don't seem to be friends

We are friends and we can be friends with snakes ...

Papyrus-of-Hunefer-apep.jpg

... even when the knives are out :)

• Like 1

Primum non nocere ;)

Love this image. who, what, where? Love the gushin blood and the sharp blade and the fluffy fur. Smells like alchemy to me.

Love this image. who, what, where? Love the gushin blood and the sharp blade and the fluffy fur. Smells like alchemy to me.

It is the sun god Ra in the form of cat slaying the serpent Apep before rising in the east ... its from the Book fo the Dead Ch 17 Papyrus of Hunefer.

• Like 1

Don't tread on me, circa 1000 B.C.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this