Aaron

Trolling and Off-topic disruptions

Trolling and Off-topic dispruptions  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Should TTB enforce a policy against trolling and off-topic comments meant to disrupt topics?

• Yes
    • No
    • I have no opinion regarding this.

my point being, what is it that OTHER PEOPLE'S PERSONAL LIVES has to concern you with? Cant we leave well enough alone and not worry about it if no one is dying?

It's you who said that:-

"but on a serious note, if you aren't lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgendered, then keep your fucking nose the hell out of this shit and leave it for the people it ACTUALLY AFFECTS."

Follow your own advice kid if your going to dish it out.

It's you who said that:-

"but on a serious note, if you aren't lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgendered, then keep your fucking nose the hell out of this shit and leave it for the people it ACTUALLY AFFECTS."

Follow your own advice kid if your going to dish it out.

'sonny' then 'kid' a bit patronising don't you think?

• Like 2

the only hate group that makes sense is THE people hating government involvement in their lives :D

but on a serious note, if you aren't lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgendered, then keep your fucking nose the hell out of this shit and leave it for the people it ACTUALLY AFFECTS.

and if you think YOU are "affected" simply because your kids are "suddenly" coming out, BOY ARE YOU A SAD LIFELESS WRETCH!

we must pity the haters, not hate them back.

LOL!!

I am a Heterosexual, and I love being one, as Women are Wonderful and desirable beings to me.

Yet Seeing others not get the same fair treatment that I do, makes me seethe with outrage. Unlike the other corrupt souls and hate filled minds on this forum, I will not stand by and watch Injustice go unchecked.

People here are actively working against the Gay rights movement. They have basically the same mindset as the supporters of the south in the American Civil War.

I on the other hand am with the Abolitionist's, many of whom, despite not being black slaves, could not stand by while seeing a fellow human enslaved.

If they had all 'talked' {as Gaito would like me to do} about slavery, instead of getting up and fighting, then America would still have Africans in chains, and not nearly enough Bigots in the ground...

Talk, makes the Moderate hate groups feel very secure. They can pretend they are being reasonable, while a black man in chains works their fields.

• Like 1

Seth: Did any individual ask this of you?

If not, then you aren't understanding what I mean when I say "be harmless, not helpful."

Edit in:
I spent a year in the south, engaged, immersed, and my understanding of "the south" was that they wanted to integrate the slaves, slowly, and educate them as they did.
According to southerners themselves.

But according to the north, they were just trying to keep slaves longer?

Tangent not worth this thread, and one I don't much care about myself, but my two cents never the less.

We should ALWAYS put all knowing off topic comments into spoilers :D

gay tito: okay but expect me to assume everyone who brings it up is gay or transgendered.

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant
  • Like 1

LOL!!

I am a Heterosexual, and I love being one, as Women are Wonderful and desirable beings to me.

Yet Seeing others not get the same fair treatment that I do, makes me seethe with outrage. Unlike the other corrupt souls and hate filled minds on this forum, I will not stand by and watch Injustice go unchecked.

People here are actively working against the Gay rights movement. They have basically the same mindset as the supporters of the south in the American Civil War.

I on the other hand am with the Abolitionist's, many of whom, despite not being black slaves, could not stand by while seeing a fellow human enslaved.

If they had all 'talked' {as Gaito would like me to do} about slavery, instead of getting up and fighting, then America would still have Africans in chains, and not nearly enough Bigots in the ground...

Talk, makes the Moderate hate groups feel very secure. They can pretend they are being reasonable, while a black man in chains works their fields.

'sonny' then 'kid' a bit patronising don't you think?

I suppose that someone could choose to look at it that way :)

• Like 1

Seth: Did any individual ask this of you?

If not, then you aren't understanding what I mean when I say "be harmless, not helpful."

Edit in:

I spent a year in the south, engaged, immersed, and my understanding of "the south" was that they wanted to integrate the slaves, slowly, and educate them as they did.

According to southerners themselves.

But according to the north, they were just trying to keep slaves longer?

Tangent not worth this thread, and one I don't much care about myself, but my two cents never the less.

We should ALWAYS put all knowing off topic comments into spoilers :D

gay tito: okay but expect me to assume everyone who brings it up is gay or transgendered.

I suppose that someone could choose to look at it that way :)

Was it intended that way?

Most Gay Rights groups are totally open to help from the Hetero world. And I will give it.

I have dozens of Gay friends.

My sister is Gay.

My Uncle was Gay.

A friend I grew up with was Gay, and was murdered.

If My Daughter turned out to be Gay I want her to inherit a world that wont hate her.

• Like 4

Most Gay Rights groups are totally open to help from the Hetero world. And I will give it.

I have dozens of Gay friends.

My sister is Gay.

My Uncle was Gay.

A friend I grew up with was Gay, and was murdered.

If My Daughter turned out to be Gay I want her to inherit a world that wont hate her.

Can't you tell? :)

Well it certainly came across as belittling and patronising, only you can say if that was intended.

• Like 2

Well it certainly came across as belittling and patronising, only you can say if that was intended.

That's true, I suppose :)

• Like 1

I think that is all of our pursuits: to prepare a world worthy of our descendants to inherit...
This is why I am appalled by trespasses of free will, and I can see it is a similar outrage to you when LGBT rights are infringed.

You and I think the same on the issue of free will; if nothing else, in relation to gay rights.

However, I have felt that this forum was not either/or but neutral ground for both sides... I wouldn't want that to change any more than I would encourage gay bashing.

That's true, I suppose :)

Not that that should make any difference for moderation its still a rule breach.

Not that that should make any difference for moderation its still a rule breach.

Moderate away old son :)

Perhaps I should have said:-

"That's true I suppose, my friend?" :)

Moderate away old son :)

Unfortunately I am no longer a mod so will have to leave that to others.

Unfortunately I am no longer a mod so will have to leave that to others.

I'm sure that's a relief to many of us :)