Aaron

Trolling and Off-topic disruptions

Trolling and Off-topic dispruptions  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Should TTB enforce a policy against trolling and off-topic comments meant to disrupt topics?

• Yes
    • No
    • I have no opinion regarding this.

i dont bother excusing myself from the conversation and wasting time researching.

I also dont assert generalities if it can be helped, especially on a topic i know i could do with more research.

Honesty first, admit i dont know what i am talking about and that i have strong opinions; that these are opinions not facts.

In a discussion about communism, it seems, both sides argue only facts and there are no opinions involved...*note sarcastic sentiment*

edit:
inserting edited text:
editing in the insertion of added text:
etc:

i forgot. D:

oh yeah, internet. this is internet, we can do instant-like searches on the spot while responding on a forum.

What you're talking about is more like live chat :P

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

Honesty first, admit i dont know what i am talking about and that i have strong opinions; that these are opinions not facts.

I have stated here on this board a number of times before that anything I say is my opinion and/or my understanding unless I have quoted someone. I do not speak for anyone else.

So you rarely speak in generalities. Good for you. I try to not do that but then I'm only sometimes successful.

fair enough... getting steered back on topic, a thought for food: consider how to make the opposition to your argument look good; instead of describing its faults, point out it's benefits.

Compare not the faults, but the benefits a system has to the benefits currently exploited.

• Like 1

fair enough... getting steered back on topic, a thought for food: consider how to make the opposition to your argument look good; instead of describing its faults, point out it's benefits.

Compare not the faults, but the benefits a system has to the benefits currently exploited.

Naw. I am here to present my opinions and understandings. But I have just recently started "Liking" certain posts. However, in self defense, I have always complimented exceptionally valuable (IMO) posts one way or another.

But then, If I disagree with someone I cannot compliment them on their opinion; afterall, I am arguing against their opinion.

Life is a rose bush - pretty flowers but don't mess with the thorns.

• Like 1

inadvertently, weather knowingly or not, your arguments are complimentary all the same if you are correct in your assertions.

If you are incorrect, you just lose your 'rttion' and wind up sharing asses :D

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

inadvertently, weather knowingly or not, your arguments are complimentary all the same if you are correct in your assertions.

If you are incorrect, you just lose your 'rttion' and wind up sharing asses :D

Hehehe. Luckily I'm not trying to win a cigar. Not even trying to be the member with the most posts but I am none-the-less.

And Hey!, I have had bullshit called on me before. I'm no virgin.

:lol: should we get back on topic about the trolling and retardation or do you think bringing it up caused our latest bout of verbarrhea?

I think it would be best if we just let it die.

• Like 1