Sanzon

Immortality

You have a wise mom.

_/\_

Thank you for reply.

No, thank YOU. that made my freaking life... thank you.

I have always, and will forever, hold her words to heart and pass them on to my own children one day (I HOPE :P) as well as anyone who will lend an ear. OR in this case an eye :D LOL

• Like 1

Did the shaman talked about some kind of sexual discipline (like celibacy, retention,etc...)?

No. because his teaching powering up agni/vajra/jing qi helps for this. When you are doing his own practice called "first fire" (there are five types. Like John Chang's nei gong 4th type.) you don't need any celibacy. Coz you get the energy directly to the fire on your lower dantien.

In next days I'll try to explain this easy step. May be I'll try by taking photos for describing well. :)

May the Tao be with us.

Regards

• Like 2

Tomorrow I'll try to take photos. ;) And also try to explain well with my poor english. :D

• Like 2

I've posted my horrible pseudo-english for months on this forum, and I came to the conclusion that people here can read almost everything :P:D

• Like 2

No doesn't die. I'm just thinking about to where I wrote his exercise. Because it has some dangerous parts. We are going to use burning coal. 510733387_844.jpg

On every practice we are using one small part of this coals. I'm thinking about do we open this topic into an protected chapter in TTB forum? I don't want anybody get burned coz of this.

Any suggestions?

Cool! :)

Maybe this could be a "contributed article".

A disclaimer like "The author is not responsible for...... Do the exercise at your own risk, etc..."

Maybe you can post here and then eventually transfer it in the "contributed article section"

And... Thank you very very very much ^_^

No doesn't die. I'm just thinking about to where I wrote his exercise. Because it has some dangerous parts. We are going to use burning coal. 510733387_844.jpg

On every practice we are using one small part of this coals. I'm thinking about do we open this topic into an protected chapter in TTB forum? I don't want anybody get burned coz of this.

Any suggestions?

Would a disclaimer suffice?

Couldnt you state before anything else, that you hold no responsibility for other people's stupidity; that you require they ask questions first and make no efforts before recieving clarity?

I never hold myself responsible for the misuse of my thoughts, ideas, practices, instructions, or suggestions. only for bad suggestions and instructions...

If i give bad info, im to blame. i will accept that. i will take responsibility to repair any damages caused by my bad advice, but i wont help you if you took it and ran pallmall headfirst into your ego. or someone else's.

• Like 3

K then,

Let's start;

First what wee need, tomorrow I'll took all photos and write all down.

An A4 paper. Don't need blank, used one better. Kind of baking cups could be find in markets. We are making our own here. :))

Fresh ginger slice. We use max 5 cm long and 0.5 cm width.

Salt. Big meal spoon.

And a piece of coal like you see above.

You have to lay on floor and keep things not burning near you. A metal forceps or pincers must be near you.

And papertovels.

For starting you cook some salt on oven. Till it get out own humidity.

We use A4 paper to make a cup for keeping salt into it. Salt will be hot and you don't want to burn yourself with this hot salt ;)

And we have to burn coal before we start practice.

Be very very carefull when you are doing this exercise. Sometimes you want to sleep do not sleep. Maybe you have to keep alarmed clock or something else. Maybe someone will say you how long it take.

Each practice takes 1 hour. No more no less. In first part just laying down. In second part we have a hyperventilation breath work sometimes.

Min practice lenght 120 days. You can see the difference after you start. Tomorrow I'll take pictures and you will get the whole practice :)

During these practice you don't need celibacy. This practice has same effects like celibacy.

With my best wishes.

Edited by Azad
  • Like 1

i am intrigued. cant afford any coal, but i will keep a tab on this practice until i have to come out and ask for guidance (because i will have the materials ready; not until i have them).

I've only ever heard of "cooking salt" in alchemical elixer preperation; that morning dew water and raw unrefined sea salt are put into a sealed off 1 litre flask to be cooked together exclusively by means of "sand bath" and "blanco maary bath". sadly i dont know anythign about these "baths" so i cant actually try this elixer out :P

Lmao :))
This is not elixir. :D Tomorrow you will understand well. Without pictures all these words are meaningless. Believe me after you see the photos you will understand everyting. Without doing it noone understand how it affects.

• Like 1

I think that before one achieves the rainbow body, he gets various kinds of emanation body as well.

There are various levels of yin Shen in which "night-oobe" is the lower.

...and various level of yang shen (rainbow body) in which "the material is turned into immaterial at the time of death" is one stage.

There are legends of persons who could materialize and de-materialize at will: this is another level of rainbow-body yang-shen.

Imho, one necessarily develops yin-shen, before achieving any stage of yang-shen.

P.s. Can you tell us something more about the nine solar practices? Are they some form of Thodgal-like meditations?

Thank you :)

Edited by DAO rain TAO
  • Like 1

I don't know what the truth is about this, but I would like to know. Seems like there are several different points of view about it here anyway.

I've read a lot of different theories, from Castaneda, to Budda and there are a lot of differences - whats a fellow to believe?

This lady once told me, while looking into my eyes, that I had a very old soul. I don't know exactly how she knew that though, or if it was just some metaphysical drivel that she was using to seduce me. It certainly would change things if I knew I had been around a while or was going to be around for a long time to come, or not.

Maybe, I'm the best I can be right now, and if I was trying to be better for the sake of my immortal soul, then I might just be faking it and what would be the benefit of that?

I wonder how many people show up in heaven under false pretenses and demand their twelve vestal virgins? ;)

This is excerpt from text about karma that my teacher wrote (http://illumina.co.rs/EN/Elements_of_Karma.html). At first I resented this concept and for many years I had resistance in accepting it, and I tried to find some answers that are different in Hinduism, buddhism, taoism and other religions. After many many hours of meditation and few years spent with teacher in the end I had the same experience and I don't run anymore from this concept. Furthermore I found that every religion is talking about the same concept just using different terms and phrases that are symbolically representing the Truth, because the Truth is beyond concepts of mind and that makes it unspeakable and indescribable. If you are focusing on just words and not the essence of what the author is trying to say, you will be caught up in maze of words rather to be caught up in experiencing the Truth.

"In simplistic terms, after the physical death the following processes take place:

- Physical body decomposes - here it makes no difference whether it is being buried, cremated, or treated in any other way; so, essentially, the time it takes it to decompose is of no importance, nor can anything different be said for the location or the manner in which this takes place.

- Light body, aura and Soul merge into a joint vibrational-energetic structure, most commonly in the form of an ellipsoid, which gradually looses form and decomposes as it returns to its source - the Higher Energetic Structures: the Energy of the Unique Universal Field, the Christ energy and the Energy of the Holy Spirit (to repeat, together we call them the Divine Energy). Measured in “earth years”, this process can take anything, from a few to several tens and even several hundreds of years.

- Mind, together with the Light body, the aura and the Soul, also decomposes. With decomposition of the physical body the instruments for creating the mind in the first place are also being destroyed: the senses, including, of course, “the synthetical sense - the brain”. And yet, the feelings that have formed during life still “remain”, in a manner of speaking, although essentially they are not that any longer - the senses and the brain through which, and through which only, they used to come into being and have their existence and expression, are no longer there, and so their further survival and manifestation is no longer possible. What actually remains from them is “only” an information. Therefore, the deceased do not suffer, have no sorrow, nor anger, do not sympathise or celebrate...,because they no longer possess the instruments for such processes.
All these decomposing structures are passive in relation to the living people. Even if any “communication” is established with them, this does not represent - “a conversation between the living and the deceased”, but rather - connecting of the Vibrations of the living with the remaining vibrational-energetic structures of the deceased. All else are merely projections of the mind! Such communications are, essentially, nothing but “conversations” with one’s own self, and through help of a “medium”, meaning - an instrument in a form of the remaining Vibrations of deceased. Experiments conducted in this field, i.e. the sessions (or the sèances) of “invoking ghosts of the dead”, or “communications” subconsciously initiated, can go as far as being able to “see” the deceased and “feel” their presence and so on, which again are only the reactions of the mind (of the living person) where all this has its beginning and its end. Sometimes such experiments can prove useful if, for instance, the information received is of such nature that it will aid the development of individual Consciousness, but on the other hand, they can also be quite harmful if they end up “feeding”, or “crippling” the mind. Sheer curiosity and mere experimenting are by no means good approaches and for this reason we simply do not advise their exploitation. There are much simpler and by far more effective methods for finding out what we need to know, and that is - directly, through addressing God with a prayer.

- Individual Consciousness - no longer manifests through the physical body, but instead, for some time, it still does so through the joint vibrational-energetic structure that is, as we have already explained earlier, formed by merging of the Luminous body, the aura and the Soul as well as the remaining “emotions and thoughts”, which now exist only in the form of information. Processes of decomposition of Vibrations, when viewed through the mind, can last a long time, but from an aspect of the Higher Forms of Consciousness, or rather the Divine Consciousness, they appear but as a flash.
Individual Consciousness continues with the “process within the process” in the realm of the Higher Forms of Consciousness, which is exactly where it had started. Only now it is enriched with an experience, which we can describe only as much as is based on its manifestation on the level of Vibration-Energy and matter, i.e. the life of an individual. Further “process within the process” is indescribable and impossible to follow with the mind, but it is possible to “have the Awareness” of it.
Continuing its journey as a “process within the process” in the parameters of the Higher Forms of Consciousness, Individual Consciousness as such does not manifest again on the level of Vibration-Energy and mater, because it is no longer as it used to be. “Enriched” with an experience, it continues the process within the Higher Forms of Consciousness, respectively loosing its identity. Such individual Consciousnesses (all, save the ones that have fully matured) certainly have had a particular, authentic role and influence through their process of individualisation as a part of the self-recognition of Higher Forms of Consciousness, i.e. the Divine Consciousness. This is why each and every individual Consciousness that had ever manifested in a given space and time, or rather, as part of the human race, have had a meaningful influence by the virtue of the fact that it was a Divine creation. The mind generated criteria, particularly that, which refers to something being positive or negative, good or bad for someone, or for the development of humanity as a whole, for an awakened (realised) person carries no significance, because all the processes, which take place within Divine creation, are in the function of self-recognition of Divine Consciousness.

Individual Consciousnesses that have not matured do not “return” to Earth to resume their maturing process, because they have merged into the Divine Consciousness and have lost their identity. The new manifestations of Infinite Consciousness (i.e. “new people”) through individual Consciousness (can) have the Knowledge about all previous manifestations of all previous individual Consciousnesses, the only question is in what measure will this be realised by the means of their mind - “during their life time”.

Many understand reincarnation in some of the following ways:

- By ascertaining thus: “In my past life I have been a physician”, “In one of my past lives I was an army general”, people who nourish such beliefs consider the term “I” to be synonymous to a person defined by the so called character traits, which are based on emotions and thoughts, or on the other hand they do not even think about this term. According to them, this “I” moves with them from one life to the next.

- Others think that the Soul is something which makes up their essence, and that it travels through time changing bodies from one life to the next, looking to “gain experiences” through numerous reincarnations, and so “pay off the accumulated debts”..., and finally to complete this process and attain immortality. At the same time, such people care scarce little about what they do and how they behave in this life, finding their solace in the belief that, by the very definition of reincarnation, they will be granted other lives where, if needs must, they will make up for the mistakes made in the past and catch up with what had been overlooked and passed by. And so the picture of a separate Soul is formed (mostly identified with the term “I”) that had come to Earth to fulfil a task, which, however, those who belong to this belief system can not easily and clearly define. In this way - a consolation/illusion that, if God-realisation and a consequent end to otherwise endless chain of reincarnation does not happen in this life, there will be plenty of time for it in the next one, or the one after... And so the irreversible damage is done, which is also present in the materialistic attitude - an aimless wasting of life and missing the precious opportunity for taking the responsibility to discover its purpose “here and now”!

Of course, it should not confuse things if one should hear that the Soul is indestructible. Then normally the terms used are “Universal Soul”, which we can take as a synonym for Infinite or Divine Consciousness, and the “individual Soul”, which in turn can be equated to an individual Consciousness. When we use the term “Soul”, we are referring to the manifestation of individual Consciousness in the form of Vibration-Energy, whose function is in being an instrument of “self-communication” as well as communication with others. So instead of saying that - individual Soul “moves”, it would be better to say that - individual Soul is in the process, because otherwise it would be easy to loose sight of the Infinite or - Divine Consciousness (universal Soul), and individual Consciousness (individual Soul) as, in truth, being - one and the same, and of the mind as the only responsible culprit for creating the illusion of separateness. Infinite Consciousness continually self-recognises through a multitude of processes; one of them is the process of individual Consciousness as the “process within the process”. Those processes that have not bore the fruits of maturity, like we said, merge into the Infinite Consciousness loosing their individuality, while certainly contributing to the continuation of the overall processes in their ever growing, ever increasing levels of complexity...

Divine, or rather Infinite Consciousness, reincarnates through an individual process of incarnation of individual Consciousness, which we recognise as the life of an individual."

Edited by Shagrath

This lady once told me, while looking into my eyes, that I had a very old soul. I don't know exactly how she knew that though, or if it was just some metaphysical drivel that she was using to seduce me. It certainly would change things if I knew I had been around a while or was going to be around for a long time to come, or not.

Maybe I'm a pessimistic type with an obscured mind. :P

But I think that I will use that technique of "the old soul" to seduce women... we all like self-importance: if we cannot be special, we want -at least- be immortals on a spiritual level. Even in a negative way "Damn! I'll be reborn".

I was in a spiral of self-delusion in a tulku-like system a few time ago. A bad story for me...

Of course, imho. Maybe I'm wrong :closedeyes:

Edited by DAO rain TAO
  • Like 1