First, it's Adolf, not Adolph.

Second, AFAIK Hitler aspired to the Aryan race, not the German one. Aryans was the name for beings in ancient India that were godlike in their power, their abilities, who came from the heavens, a race of masters. They were said to have blond hair and blue eyes. Hitler was very interested in ancient history of all kinds. (Thule Society is a keyword.)

Third, it gets very interesting when you consider Zionist belief in comparison to your claim that Hitler wanted to replace the "Chosen People". Very karmic and no moral highground to be found anywhere. Also very complex.

Thanks for the corrects. I agree with your assessment. I'm not a political historian, or even close. However, from a spiritual point of view, Adolf (der Fuhrer) is quite upsetting to me,...because of the swastika.

The most ancient and sacred of all known symbols is the swastika. Before the Nazis hijacked this emblem to signify their desire for a master race in the mid-twentieth century, the swastika was viewed as a symbol for luck and properity on several continents. I’ve seen a photo of Jackie Bouvier, who became known later as Jackie Kennedy, wearing an outfit with a large swastika embroidered on it. I’ve seen swastika-shaped lucky key rings that said "Drink Coca-Cola" and hundreds of other pre-World War II memorabilia that use this symbol. The symbol is now so taboo in Western society that it is only seen in connection with racism, violence, and the Holocaust.

In India, the Hindis still use the swastika to mark holy spots, and its appearance in association with their deity Ganesha most likely encouraged the idea of the sign as good luck. The swastika is also the most auspicious symbol in Buddhism and is often found on the images of Buddha. The emblem is related to Buddha’s sacred heart, the soles of his feet, or the palms of his hands.

Before Buddhism reached the trans-Himalayas, the native Bönpo considered the swastika to be the most sacred of glyphs. As mentioned in chapter one, Vajrayana arose as a hybrid of Buddhism, tantra, and Bön shamanism. Tönpa Shenrab, who is held in high regard in Bön spirituality, had a royal birth at the Palace of Nine Swastikas, indicating that this symbol of eight equal lengths in a right angle configuration around a center point even predated contemporary Bön. Some say that Bön shamanism began 18,000 years ago, making it the oldest spiritual practice on earth.

According to the Bönpo, the swastika was an important aspect of their resolve to cultivate heart-mind—the natural mind, disrobed of the garments of beliefs. Through heart-mind, the Bönpo realized rigpa, the quality of being liberated from the concept of good and bad. The meaning of rigpa, although the same for the Vajrayana practioner, has alternative definitions for others. These other meanings of rigpa include a belief that there can be a union of opposites, or that emptiness is the goal. For our purposes, rigpa is the perfection of gnowing that emptiness is form, and form is emptiness.

Much of the ancient wisdom has taken on so many layers of interpretation that the underlying gnowledge has been smothered. Fortunately, our intent is focused on the exploration of magick, not all the nuances of philosophy. Thus, for our purposes, we are going to view the swastika as a symbol of emptiness and form.

The left-facing, unwinding or counterclockwise swastika of eight lengths (four pairs at ninety degrees) on a center point represents form into emptiness. The right-facing, winding or clockwise swastika, also of a ninety-degree rotational symmetry, corresponds to emptiness into form. The swastika exemplifies the nature of nine, like an eight-spoked wheel on an axle, or eight-petal flower on a stem.

Whereas Buddhists, especially before the Islamic invasion of central Asia, held a nine-point dorje in the right hand, the Bönpo held a swastika. The two ritual implements are equivalent in that they both represent, and are intended to bring awareness to, the nine optic planes of phenomena. Although the dorje is a more masculine approach, the feminine is equally present in the dorje, and although the swastika (as used by the Bönpo) is a more feminine approach, the masculine is likewise equally present.

Although the swastika is still used in Asia, in the West, this most sacred symbol is detested. What a shame for humanity.

Edited by Vmarco
  • Like 1

Yes, the swastika is another indicator of how Hitler was fascinated by Indian culture/history.

(And as I mentioned in another thread, the "vimanas" in ancient Indian texts, described as the flying vehicles of the gods, might explain the whole Nazi UFO stuff. Seems that's part of the stuff that fascinated Hitler and he probably tried to figure out how to build them, since there are relatively accurate descriptions of them.)

The correct way of displaying the Nazi swastika is ends pointing right and standing on a tip. There's an increasing 'tolerance factor' for deviations of this, although not much. AFAIK both rotations have their meaning in Asian belief systems.

Here's a funny coincidende: So the Nazis used the swastika, a symbol of good luck, as their symbol. In Chinese culture, "88" is a symbol of good luck ... and that, too, is a symbol associated with the Nazis. (8th letter in the alphabet is H, 88 = HH = Heil Hitler. I think it's even legal on German car license plates, haha. ... "SS" and "SA" are not though. So if you see a car with an 88, you can't know whether the guy loves Chinese culture and wishes for good luck or is a neonazi. I find that spiritually fun.)

Edited by Owledge

History... is a funny thing...

Even funnier when you can't spell the guys name... who you despise so much....

////

Here is one example of...not so funny....

Hirohito (裕仁?), posthumously in Japan officially called Emperor Shōwa (昭和倩皇 Shōwa-tennō?, April 29, 1901 – January 7, 1989), was the 124th Emperor of Japan according to the traditional order, reigning from December 25, 1926 until his death in 1989. Although better known outside of Japan by his personal name Hirohito, in Japan he is now referred to primarily by his posthumous name Emperor Shōwa. The word Shōwa is the name of the era that corresponded with the Emperor's reign, and was made the Emperor's own name upon his death.[1] The name 裕仁 means "abundant benevolence".

Many historians see Emperor Hirohito as responsible for the atrocities committed by the imperial forces in the Second Sino-Japanese War and in World War II and feel that he, some members of the imperial family such as his brother Prince Chichibu, his cousins Prince Takeda and Prince Fushimi, and his uncles Prince Kan'in, Prince Asaka, and Prince Higashikuni, should have been tried for war crimes.[38][39]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirohito

So... the allied forces... wanted to trial this guy for war crimes...

/// but nobody says boo about...

The atomic bombings of the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki

If you havn't looked deeply into that I suggest you do... truly horrifying (just so you get a better understanding about the "good guys")

Also... at present (mid east) USA + allies use of depleted uranium ammunition

+ research Agent Orange...

the list really is endless...

The USA + Allies / Stalin and friends etc.... make Hitler look like a saint.

You would need a reasonable grasp of history... both distant and recent to understand...

People think they are history buffs after watching a few Hollywood movies? hmmm

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Regarding symbolism

Oldest known Swastika found in Ukraine

swastika2.jpg

Ice age bird figureines from Mezin (ca 10,000 BCE) with inscribed Swastikas

///

The Swastika is an ancient Indo Euro / Aryan Symbol found...

Map-of-Europe-Swastikas-Yale-Study.png
The Swastikas Of Ancient Europe from a 1898 Yale University study.

///

You may also find these interesting...

100px-Ornamental_Bronze_Plaque%2C_Celtic

Celtic yin yang motif on an enameled bronze plaque (mid-1st century AD)

100px-Celtic_Bronze_Disc%2C_Longban_Isla

Celtic yin yang whorl

150px-Armigeri_defensores_seniores_shiel

Shield pattern of the Western Roman infantry unit armigeri defensores seniores (ca. AD 430), the earliest known classical yin yang emblem[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taijitu

//

So who has claim to what isn't so clear...

Also of interest...

Indra (Devanagari: à€‡à€šà¥à€Šà¥à€°) or Śakra is the leader of the Devas or gods and Lord of Svargaloka or heaven in the Hindu religion. He is the God of war, the god of thunderstorms.[1] His weapon is the lightning bolt (vajra). Indra is one of the chief deities in the Rigveda. He is the twin brother of Agni and hence said to be born of Dyaus Pitar (Father Heaven) and Prithvi Mata (Mother Earth).[2] He is also mentioned as an Aditya, a son of Aditi. His home is situated on Mount Meru.[3]

He has many epithets, notably vṛṣan the bull, and vṛtrahan, slayer of Vṛtra, meghavahana "the one who rides the clouds" & Devapati "the lord of gods or devas".[3] Indra appears as the name of an arch-demon in the Zoroastrian religion, while his epithet Verethragna appears as a god of victory. Indra is also called Śakra frequently in the Vedas and in Buddhism (Pali: Sakka). He is known in Burmese as သိကဌာသမင်သ, pronounced: [ðadʑá mɪ́Ɏ]; in Thai as àžžàž£àž°àž­àžŽàž™àž—àž£à¹Œ Phra In, in Malay as Indera, In Telugu(ఀెలుగు)language Indra(ఇంఊ్ర), swargadhipathi(ఞ్వర్గటధిపఀి), in Tamil as Intiran, Chinese as 垝释倩 Dìshìtiān, and in Japanese as 垝釈倩 Taishakuten.[4]

Aspects of Indra as a deity are cognate to other Indo-European gods; they are either thunder gods such as Thor, Perun, and Zeus, or gods of intoxicating drinks such as Dionysos. The name of Indra (Indara) is also mentioned among the gods of the Mitanni, a Hurrian speaking people who ruled northern Syria from ca.1500BC-1300BC.[5]
Janda (1998:221) suggests that the Proto-Indo-European (or Graeco-Aryan) predecessor of Indra had the epithet *trigw-welumos "smasher of the enclosure" (of Vritra, Vala) and diye-snūtyos "impeller of streams" (the liberated rivers, corresponding to Vedic apam ajas "agitator of the waters"), which resulted in the Greek gods Triptolemos and Dionysos.

Appearance...

In Rig Veda, Indra the solar god is sometimes described as golden-bodied ("Gora" that means golden-yellowish) with golden jaw, nails, hair, beard.

One Atharva Vedic verse reads, "In Indra are set fast all forms of golden hue."[7]

Anything like "Bronzed Aussie" ?

jenniferhawkinsgoldenskin1.jpg

Indra is described in the Rig Veda having blond, or 'yellow', hair.[11] One part of the Rig Veda says, "At the swift draught the Soma-drinker waxed in might, the Iron One with yellow beard and yellow hair." The Rig Veda/Mandala 10/Hymn 96

Like violent gusts of wind the droughts that I have drunk have lifted me Have I not drunk of Soma juice?[12]

Fair cheeks hath Indra, Maghavan, the Victor, Lord of a great host, Stormer, strong in action. What once thou didst in might when mortals vexed thee, where now, O Bull, are those thy hero exploits?
—RigVeda, Book 3, Hymn XXX: Griffith[13]

May the strong Heaven make thee the Strong wax stronger: Strong, for thou art borne by thy two strong Bay Horses. So, fair of cheek, with mighty chariot, mighty, uphold us, strong-willed, thunder armed, in battle. —RigVeda, Book 5, Hymn XXXVI: Grffith[14]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indra

??

As stated above... connection with Thor etc...

And other European Gods have very similar characteristics...

Even the Soma Drinker.... Thor / Euro Gods have a reputation ...and European people for that matter hahaha for drinking...

They say Mead... referred to in Nordic texts etc... was a brew/ mix of honey and psychoactive mushrooms... Soma indeed haha.

Also very interesting is the connections between the ancient languages...

Old Slavic / Greek / Old German / Sanskrit etc etc " Indo European"

... just a sample :)

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

For me, the swastika is the most beautiful symbol in the world.

What do you find beautiful about it?

What do you find beautiful about it?

It is an instant recognition of how winding light waves crystallize into form, and how form unwinds back to higher frequency light,...it symbolizes the cyclical polarization process,..how spectra condenses into form through a multiplication-division process, and the reverse, of radiating back to spectra.

The swastika shows that form is empty, and empty is form,...the fundamental viewpoint of how a bodhisattva sees. Bon shamans didn't use the swastika for a lucky charm. The swastika shows in a moment, the complete process of divided light,...and thus points to Undivided Light, and the Tao.

• Like 1

Well, it's nothing but right angles and straight lines. I thought that (and also meaningful symbology) is something the left brain hemisphere likes. Is that how a bodhisattva sees? Perceiving certain things as more beautiful than others? :P

Personally I associate beauty more with curves. :)

Well, it's nothing but right angles and straight lines. I thought that (and also meaningful symbology) is something the left brain hemisphere likes. Is that how a bodhisattva sees? Perceiving certain things as more beautiful than others? :P

Personally I associate beauty more with curves. :)

No,...the swastika is the most sacred of geometries. There are 4 pair of lines @ an Arch-angle flowing from a center point. If you uncover why form is empty, and empty is form, you will come to appreciate the beauty of the swastika,..not as art per say, like curves, but because it induces nirvana when understood what it points to. It embodies the Matrix of perceived life in as few strokes possible.

The Matrix

Ancient geometry began with 1, while

Sacred Geometry radiates from Zero;

as a White Flower descends, out of

the Stillness of Light,

across the thresholdless threshold

of Consciousness;

spawning a green ray,

the one without a twin,

expressing the urge to multiply,

the compulsion to create;

unfolding from One,

a trinity of three Zero planes

at 90 degree arch-angles,

the primary colours of simulated divided-light,

simultaneously dawning the Nine of Them,

the Ku; together, an alliance,

as the 7 Gods of the Popol Vuh, manifesting

primordial waves which effect movement,

within the optic planes of The Matrix;

the first reflection of Zero.

Light does not travel,

not even a fraction in all Eternity;

whereas simulated divided-light

appears to move in wave-particles,

time birthing space,

enclosed by Metatron’s Cube,

reproducing itself 186K MPS

slower than the Stillness of Light;

dividing-multiplying within The Matrix,

appearing to flow between its convex planes

at 90 degree arch-angles,

in the direction of the division of seven,

compressing spectra into form;

veiling the Transcendent Dimension.

VMarco

• Like 1

may I share this on facebook, VM? I like it quite rightly so!

Sure,...it was copyrighted in 2007, and you have my permission to use it. VMarco

• Like 1