Josama

entity issue, advice needed

On the rare occasions (2) when I suspected something might be 'up' with an entity. I took to shapeshifting (spontaneously) myself. Dr Morris refers to something like 'becoming visible' to folks in 'other worlds' after a while. The advice I've more often used is 'don't pay attention to scenery' but I like the emptiness stuff, I like Quan Yin and I like a couple of other things that are just me:-)

Today my thoughts are much clearer than yesterday so I have discovered a few things. First it is my fault that I am in this situation, I think I have been trying to forget it but all became clear to me again today. Three years ago was a period when I was still consuming a lot of drugs and often felt suicidal. Then at some point, I started awakening in the middle of night, feeling that there was hovering something above my bed, sth alive, I would then imagine myself shooting golden energy at it until I felt at peace again and felt asleep again. This happened quite a few times tough I don’t know exactly how many. Then came a day where I was feeling very suicidal, I remember drinking quite a lot and then I invited the entity to come merge with me, at the time I thought it was probably a demon and I hoped to gain the self confidence I always wanted. I know that common sense must have told me that merging with a (demon) would be a bad idea but at that time I didn’t care for anything and I thought that I wanted to be a bad guy. I can’t be sure that this was actually the day that the entity came to habit me but it must have been around that time. I know this was the worst mistake of my life and if I had known that my drug consummation would eventually lead to this I surely wouldn’t have done it. Fortunately I discovered meditation not too long after, after which I gradually stopped all drugs.

I had a few small relapses but I haven’t taken any for a little more than a year now but my mental state is getting worse by the day, it was better a few months after I stopped taking drugs than it is now, I know that’s also due to the lack of sun right now but still. When I want to write a imaginary history it get’s harder and harder for me, my great creativity has always been one of my best capacities but it now feels that it is totally and when I try to summon it by force, I either get either angry or it feels like there is a stone in my head that just blocks any great ideas I could get. Sorry if the stone in the head doesn’t make sense but that’s just how it feels. It also feels like I am only able to use about 30-50% of my mental capacities right now.

Concerning the angry feelings that is something that happens quite often, most often when I try to study something or I will get really anxious although I am neither an angry nor a nervous person, I have always been the calmness in person.

Than today I tried if I could see the entity and then it felt as if something was on my head that felt like a suction cup. However I became scared and I then realized that it probably isn’t that I can’t see the entity but rather that I don’t want to because it freaks me out a little.

The one question that I asked me most often until now was that why should an entity intentionally push the host in a state utter madness/confusion as the host in that case is much more likely to commit suicide. Well this morning I found an article where it says that is so that the host doesn’t notice the presence of it.

Now one last thing, yesterday I didn’t express myself clearly. I said that I thought priests would be charlatans but what I actually felt was that I had put more trust in someone who uses prayer + energy to remove entities than someone who only uses prayer. I am aware that real prayer will also augment energy as it opens the heart and crown but a real master who has cultivated energy over many years seems to be the better bet for me.

@friend : Those were pretty much my thoughts. I feel like going to see Sifu Jenny will probably be the best for me even if I have to wait a few more months. Fortunately that right now is the worst time(winter), so when spring starts life will become much easier again.

Edited by Josama

Hi Josama,

No need to wait and no need for an exorcism. Since you are clearly asking for help, I used Yuen Method to clear these weaknesses I found yesterday while I was waiting for a flight home at the airport:

1. Demon-being weakness cleared (not a simple spirit)

2. Source of the weakness is karma, a summoning weakness

3. A sacrifice (sacrificing animals) weakness

These weaknesses went back 2500 years to some kind of ritual blood cult. The karma is what gave this being rights of access to your energy field.

Sincerely,

-Adam

Edited by Clarity

Hi Josama,

No need to wait and no need for an exorcism. Since you are clearly asking for help, I used Yuen Method to clear these weaknesses I found yesterday while I was waiting for a flight home at the airport:

1. Demon-being weakness cleared (not a simple spirit)

2. Source of the weakness is karma, a summoning weakness

3. A sacrifice (sacrificing animals) weakness

These weaknesses went back 2500 years to some kind of ritual blood cult. The karma is what gave this being rights of access to your energy field.

Sincerely,

-Adam

Could the person bring these weaknesses back by going back to old thought patterns? From what I understand about Yuen Method is you usually have to work with a person on a continual basis in order to root out the cause. I find it interesting how different people see different things - but really these different things are just the same thing. I was going to mention for the OP to try a distance healing from Chunyi Lin - since he can see inside peoples bodies. Maybe he would see the entity as just a blockage.

Edit - I think I might of asked this Yuen question before. I was interested in YM a while back - then totally forgot about it. It's still something I want to look in to.

Edited by chi 2012

Could the person bring these weaknesses back by going back to old thought patterns? From what I understand about Yuen Method is you usually have to work with a person on a continual basis in order to root out the cause. I find it interesting how different people see different things - but really these different things are just the same thing. I was going to mention for the OP to try a distance healing from Chunyi Lin - since he can see inside peoples bodies. Maybe he would see the entity as just a blockage.

Edit - I think I might of asked this Yuen question before. I was interested in YM a while back - then totally forgot about it. It's still something I want to look in to.

Here's the thread on Yuen Method.

I went through a (lengthy) experience that was very similar to what you're describing...It seems that you know you must take action, and you have by asking here, but I'll back up what others here have said and say that you should make sure the action you take does not have the intention behind it of seeking to directly fight/wage war on what you're perceiving to be a harmful entity. Use this as an opportunity to (gently) hone yourself: Learn to center yourself, learn to habitually instill positive thoughts in your mind, pray to whatever form of The Divine gives you the most comfort, and please do stay calm. This may sound hard, but if you want to help yourself enough, you will find yourself building momentum in time.

Hi Josama, I have not read to the end of this thread yet, but wanted to comment here and share my experience.

I had entity issues a few years back, and innocently placed my faith in the wrong person to help me out resulting in a bad experience, similar to what TC has raised above.

It was a minister from a Pentecostal Church, who seemed all to trigger happy on performing an urgent exorcism on me. The "battle" between the two was, in my experience & my opinion of it, completely unenjoyable (to save me using expletives) to be in the middle of. I was detached mentally in the role of observer during the process, so was 'watching' it occur, and after a good long while of it taking place, eventually got fed up & literally said to the minister "sorry mate, I'm taking my demon & going home", and home I went.

By comparison to this cowboy preacher, I went to another minister friend who runs a healing retreat for that I was a volunteer at. I told her my story (ordained woman that is) to which she responded not to worry, she didnt agree with exorcisms, and that in the natural course of healing ones self, your own personal darkness will show itself, also to be healed; through love, compassion & reconciliation with ones self.

That personal darkness may be all sorts of personal issues that need healing from unresolved feelings, bitterness, resentment, anger etc, that may have come from any of lifes experiences, but are baggage taking up internal space where the good stuff could be. Metaphorically, one's personal demons if you like. An external entity may harbour in such places, or feed on & encourage that energy, but basically what I am trying to illustrate here is that I agree with thetaoiseasy in many ways. Internal or external may not matter as much as realising that if these entities were a spiritual germ, you could knock it sideways with an arsenal of spiritual antibiotics, or you could take a wholiostic approach and enhance the strength of your own systems, and their natural defences. You may find a bit of both helpful, but dont rely solely on the antibiotics. There is some great wisdom in his advice.

These are two examples of approaches only, certainly not exhaustive. I have been distracted & may rambled a little, hope that was coherent enough. I shall continue reading....

• Like 1

Hi Josama,

Just in order to avoid any misunderstading about what priests would do for you. Exorcisms are not acoomplished by means of personal prayers.Priests do use Divine energy. Their countless hours of prayer (especially contemplative prayer)empower them all the more to accomplish rituals of exorcism.

My mother went several years ago to an Orthodox monk to receive some blessings and purification to dissolve a curse.She is not orthodox.The monk did place his hands above her head for a few minutes and said something for himself and she felt something was removed from her, like something had been erased in her psyche.

I am not telling you you should absolutely go to a Christian priest or monk.I am only saying that the work they do seem real to me and that its efficiency comes from real cultivation, not wordly prayers.

Hope it clears things a bit about priests.

Apparently Clarity has already done some work on you.I hope you feel better.