My sister has this friend she's been talking about for a little while and then brought her over today. My sister only sees a bad hair cut, acne, and a dysfunctional family. I'm just plain humbled by the radiating healing compassion this girl puts out. It's incredible. It's like a bloody spotlight when she smiles. I've got stuff unlocking all along the left side of my body. It's bloody amazing and I don't think she's at all aware of it. I would follow this girl to the ends of the earth and be pleased if I got just one smile from her again. Holy shit.

:wub::o:wub::o:wub:

• Like 9

Thank you so much MithShrike, especially for this

My sister only sees a bad hair cut, acne, and a dysfunctional family. I'm just plain humbled by the radiating healing compassion this girl puts out. It's incredible.

Not unless there's to be a pirate theme.

I am more the snap-brim fedora type for wedding headgear.

I'm more of a fine made straw hat kinda guy. The brand I like isn't available in the US, have to have a buddy smuggle it up from Mexico when he goes next time. Damned Cuban embargo.

Meh, I doubt anything will come of it. I posted elsewhere that I wouldn't want to inflict myself on anyone right now and I'm sticking to that. Also, she already has a less than optimal boyfriend.

At the last wedding I attended, the groom and the groomsmen all wore shades. It was over 100°F with the sun setting on them. Soooo SoCal. ^_^

LOL might want to think about positions of the sun when setting these things up

Hats at weddings are more of a British thing, no? :huh: At the last wedding I attended, the groom and the groomsmen all wore shades. It was over 100°F with the sun setting on them. Soooo SoCal. ^_^

The only wedding I've ever been a part of I wore aviators the whole time. My friend the groom was upset at first but when I explained the migraine he was OK. He knew I just wouldn't participate without them.

Nice. I had a similar experience once. I had a interview whit a woman and she did not look that good to me but i soon picked up on her energy and it was quite hypnotic. I just could not let my eyes go off her, usual I am so shy whit people and specially if its good looking women and I cant look at them. But this time I just got a feeling that made me want to keep on looking at her, I had do make myself to look away so I would not be all to weird or creepy.

Hard to describe the feeling it was magnetic and a bit like falling just very interesting feeling, have not felt any thing like that before or after. I did spend an hour or so just walking around and relaxing before the meting so maybe I was just open to that kind of energy right then. Sure was an interesting experience.

Edited by Tung
  • Like 2

I wonder how much of it is pheromones as well. I encountered a woman when I was working as a law clerk that gave me hard on whenever she walked into the room. Kinda mousey and librarian looking as well as about 20 years my senior at the time but I couldn't help it. My roommate at the time who had also worked for the law firm before me said the exact same thing about her.