thetaoiseasy

Some Thoughts

I speak from personal experience. A single good thought will open your entire meridian system for the duration that you can sustain it with an open heart and sincere mind. With singular positive intent, your pipe system will instantly transform to the necessary parameters for water to flow effortlessly. Conversely, when the intent loses grip for even a second –any doubt or negativity enters your mind – the pipe system will slam shut in your face. When all your channels are opened, you can experience what I described here in a concrete way.

Wow *deep bow of respect* taoiseasy. Your words shine.

Those last two posts feel like they come directly from my experience,

This really resonates with what is at the core of what I've learned.

The primary foundational focus of the forms I practice:

Kind Heart

Sincere Heart

Quiet Heart

Every form starts:

Happy (get in contact with joy)

Relaxed (release into joy and begin)

• Like 1

I've always had a small problem with people respecting and praising and admiring "natural talent". I mean yes, it's impressive, and i do it too, but aren't those who had to work really hard and overcome odds more worthy of that admiration and respect..? Rather than those who everything comes to easily?

So yeah.

Thanks for the post.

and so find ourselves ineluctably confronted with the male and female principles, as ever..

which is most beauteous.

Most!

Where do our actions spring from? from our thinking and beliefs..

That is an awesome observation, cat! :D I didn't connect the dots, but it makes sense.

Tao is the unformed substance and potency of nature. It refers to the neutral and natural state of our mind, when it can still contain the entire universe without preconception. It is often represented by a circle, like zerO And Tao gives birth to Te, or virtue. So Te is essentially the function and action of the natural mind. It is represented by a straight line, like 1

Tao, O-> Te,1

In this blending of the bimodal process, it might be the nei xin that filters - and neither our 'actions' or our 'thinking & beliefs' need dominate or subordinate - but rather whichever is useful in the moment would naturally surface, with the other still there, non-separate, in full support.

warm regards

Edited by rene
  • Like 2