Sign in to follow this  
suninmyeyes

Bushmen healing dance documentary

Amazing short documentary about Bushmen shaman and healing dance:

Anyone on TTB who practises or is/has been involved with this tradition ? Any feedback you want to share? Thanks.

• Like 7

A great example “form of the formless” in action from the Khoisan trance

healing culture is when the cable t.v. travel host Andrew Zimmern visited a traditional Bushmen village of the Juntwazee (Zimmern's spelling) to join in their hunting/gathering cuisine. Zimmern got an experience, a rare moment shown on cable t.v., much more than he expected:

Toward what I believed to be the end of the evening, Xaxe, a great hunter, healer,

and shaman, laid hands on me....I felt the energy, his energy, surge through my

body. He had his hands on me for about twenty-five or thirty seconds, but it felt

like he had only touched me for a split second. Time stood still. I literally had a

short out of body experience. I could see him touching me from just above my

body, almost like I was floating six feet off the ground, watching myself. All of a

sudden I was back in my body observing an image of him thumbing through the book that contained all the pictures and moments in my life. I saw images of my

childhood I hadn't remembered in years, pictures of my mother and me walking

on a beach and shelling, very strong images. At the time, both during his touch

and immediately afterward, I described it as him flipping through the pages of my

life....Later the next morning, I spoke with Xaxe about the trance dance. He told

me he wanted access to me in a way that was not possible through a

translator....Xaxe's curiosity was such a caring, loving gesture....When he

detached from me it felt like someone was unplugging a lamp from a wall socket.

As he let go of me and continued to dance around the fire, I spontaneously burst

into uncontrollable tears....I had been stripped to my emotional core, completely

stunned by what I had witnessed so up close and personal.

Andrew Zimmern, The Bizarre Truth: how I walked out the door mouth first – and came back shaking my head (Random House, 2009), 234-5.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 3

Actually Ive done a lot of this. It is very powerful and enjoyable. I do stillness movement now, not saying one is better than the other, just different...fun.

Yeah I can clarify: But the first anthropology book on the Khoisan -- Elizabeth Marshall Thomas' Harmless People says there was no evidence for homosexuality.

Another anthropology book says homosexuality was not allowed – but then qualifies that it might have existed. Again if there is no evidence for, and it is not allowed, then it didn't exist. The real reason, is, again, because of the training necessary to become a healer in Khoisan culture – the sublimation of sex energy!

"Interestingly, the Ju/wasi took no position on homosexuality, which seemed

unknown. Researchers of other hunter-gatherer societies have also found an

absence of homosexuality. Perhaps the Old Way, with its arduous lifestyle, does

not transmit this quality."

That's from Elizabeth Marshall Thomas' last book on the Khoisan – the Old Way. And from her first book – The Harmless People – the first on the Khoisan, after extensive anthropology work:

"Khoisan believe that it harms a girl terribly to be possessed before she is mature. It might even drive her mad. Khoisan have no real solution to this, as there are no prostitutes and only in a few bands are there promiscuous women. Homosexuality is not permitted either; the young men just have to get used to being tempted constantly but never gratified."

What was the secret of males constantly being tempted but never gratified? Maybe they were gratified – through the internal climax! That's the secret – the vagus nerve – the Khoisan males go through a month long training to learn this secret.

Again the separation of heaven and earth means as left-brain dominance increases right-hand destructive technology this works through the projection of repressed sex energy. So the sex energy is now projected as oppressive technology which is fetishized as sexuality. So there is a deepening of the separation of sex energy from the brain energy – with an emphasis on more and more sex as a disconnection from the brain activity.

First there is a tightening in the belly – and after that most people pass out. But if you can continue in consciousness then the electrical sensations continue to build up until finally your heart rises above your head. In other words your spirit leaves out of your body. This N/om energy is then passed on to others as an electrical transmission and for the healing masters the N/om energy is seen as a light energy – a light that guides them to where to heal others – a light that is seen as a rope that is traveled on. Some energy masters will then travel in light spirit form nd right on animals – to transform into those animals. Other healing masters will travel into heaven to become the energy of a cloud. Dr. Bradford Keeney states that the greatest secret of the universe is that music is the link to God.

Here is a new interview -- hour long with Dr. Gabor Mate who reveals this same male ejaculation dopamine addiction sex abuse epidemic as the true origins behind all other addictions and violent behavior. http://www.democracynow.org/2012/12/25/dr_gabor_mat_on_the_stress

So again the San Bushmen original human culture for 90% of human history was totally focused on training the males to be "real men" -- to be able to sublimate and purify their energy internally. You can read the details of how to do this training by studying the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" translated by Charles Luk: http://www.scribd.com/doc/34350503/Lu-K-Uan-Yu-Taoist-Yoga-Alchemy-and-Immortality That's the free scribd read but there's pdf downloads of the book for free also.

• Like 2

Yeah I can clarify: But the first anthropology book on the Khoisan -- Elizabeth Marshall Thomas' Harmless People says there was no evidence for homosexuality.

Another anthropology book says homosexuality was not allowed – but then qualifies that it might have existed. Again if there is no evidence for, and it is not allowed, then it didn't exist. The real reason, is, again, because of the training necessary to become a healer in Khoisan culture – the sublimation of sex energy!

That's from Elizabeth Marshall Thomas' last book on the Khoisan – the Old Way. And from her first book – The Harmless People – the first on the Khoisan, after extensive anthropology work:

It escapes me as to why do you mention homosexuality only, could you exaplain? Also can you seriously stand behind the logic of a framed print?

Either way I disagree with what book says on the subject :D , you of course are welcome to your opinion. Tried to provide an intersting link on subject but it says that Im not allowed to use it in this community.

I do agree about refining of the sex energy that may lead in some to totally volounatry celibacy , but sublimation of sex will never work IMO. Refining of coarse energy is basic work and unavoidable on most of the paths .

What did you Sinan do --shaking medicine? What did you get out of it? Did you learn it from someone or selfthought?

Yeah I was just cutting and pasting from my previous posts.

"Staying power" is the secret to being a real man. That means the ability to give females orgasms at a distance for unlimited times -- say 40 orgasms in one session -- mutual climaxes through the internal vagus nerve connection to the reproductive organs.

You can see this in action through Tantra Mongoose videos

http://www.nityama.com/

But this is tantra which means it is still limited to the lower realm of form and the higher realm of bliss.

The actual advanced training through nirvikalpa samadhi is detailed again in "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" - that's the advanced state where the prenatal vitality (the prana or qi energy) circulates in one direction while the spirit light energy circulates in the other direction. This goes into astral travel and holographic healing at a distance.

Basically taking DMT plant medicine activates the vagus nerve for the biggest internal climax possible as kundalini energy -- of course this is taking the plant DMT while in full lotus yoga position.

But that kundalini energy then directly opens up the heart energy via the pineal gland through the astral spirit energy -- the rainbow vortex.

There is not the creation of the chi or prana energy through the DMT plant medicine unless the traditional celibacy training occurs - with the special fasting serotonin diet and avoidance of the opposite sex.

Good luck grasshoppers -- this training is very difficult and real masters are very rare. That's why Jeffrey Kirpal misguides people with his incorrect analysis of Ramakrishna and Sri Aurobindo, etc. But Westerners want the fake teachings because it is easier on their egos, etc.

So obviously I'm not trying to force anyone to do this training - it requires the proper environment away from pervs. For the real training you would not want to be posting online or watching t.v. or going to movies, etc.

For the Bushmen the males went for a month in solitude while fasting and trance dancing when the males were in puberty so that their strongest life force energy is sublimated into the N/om energy as electromagnetic force for healing the females.

So celibacy actually means the males have more and more internal climaxes -- this is called taking in the female N/om energy. So the younger females sing all night long to transmit their N/om energy into the males. All the females sing but the younger females have stronger N/om energy to transmit into the males and then the males have to transform that electrochemical emotional life force energy into electromagnetic healing energy which is then transmitted back to the females.

So again 99% of modern males do not know how to make electromagnetic healing energy that activates the vagus nerves of females to give them climaxes at a distance.

http://www.nityama.com/blog This shows it in action -- http://www.nityama.com/blog/table-sessions.html

• Like 1

English, for

instance has around 46 sounds, some languages in South America have fewer than

15, while the San bushmen of South Africa use a staggering 200.

The Bushmen had very healthy

babies and a low birthrate, which is better.

There are things about the antiquity of the Bushmen’s culture that we

didn't know. A musicologist found very important music which was used at a

woman's first menarche called ‘elan music’ (honoring the fat-rich antelope). This

‘elan music’ was also present in other language groups of other Bushmen

language groups and also the noun-less speakers who are not exactly Bushmen

but they're related. This means that way back before these groups diverged,

somebody invented or composed (this) music and then they took it with them.

Interview with Elizabeth Marshall Thomas, Paula Gordon Show (Peterborough, New Hampshire, July

19, 2008).

For example when

the Bushmen Khoisan hunt and kill an animal then the animal can not be eaten the same night it

is killed. Why? Because the spirit of the animal would then know why it was killed and the

spirit of the animal would then tell the other animals that the humans were hunting them for food

and so the other animals would flee.

The Bushmen Khoisan males training to be healers have to be

vegetarian with regular fasting because they are training to rely on the young females for their

N/om energy.

When the male

healers tried to “hoard their N/um” to build up their power then the Khoisan feared these

shamans, as reported in the Bushmen book Healing Makes Our Hearts Happy. This “hoarding

of the N/um” was considered a big no-no so the females would throw water on the males to bring

them out of spirit travel as the N/um was supposed to be freely shared. These master healers,

based on the wrong philosophy of “hoarding their N/um,” or containing infinity through

geometry, then increased their technical powers as alchemy and ritual sacrifice.

The electromagnetic energy out of the pineal gland is what causes the male

to give the female the climax whereas the electrochemical energy of the female is what powers

the electromagnetic energy of the male – this was called collecting the N/um of young maidens

in the Bushmen trance dance healing tradition (the dominant shamanic practice for 90% of

human history, from 10,000 BCE to 90,000 BCE).

• Like 2

will edit this later :)

Edited by sinansencer

It is a form of spontaneous movement, not trying to shake, and not trying to stop the shake.

It is very powerful in a group, and when women are there with me I get literally drunk on energy and bliss. Like barely walking/talking properly/doing ridiculous things.

It is very different to meditation in terms of accessing a drug like state of consciousness and playfulness.

Today I did 4 hours of spontaneous movement/dance around a tree, with good vibration music, It was a profoundly mystical experience.

chris d , the link you have shared, an account of someones expirience with San Bushman healing ceremony is super interesting read. Thanks.

This book is on my list

Boiling energy -- Michael Katz

http://books.google....bushmen&f=false

another cool link for Bushman Healing Ceremony

sinan, spontanious movment/dance rocks. It is something we just know how to do naturally, letting our body taking the lead -- charge and it can indeed be very blissfull . You are brave if you were out in the park for 4 hours or maybe you have some isolated spot ...

Edited by suninmyeyes
  • Like 1

I would reccomend the book shaking medicine by bradford keeney, it was like my bible in India lol. I did a lot of it in groups with friends drumming or me taking turns drumming, also in oshos resort everyday also in trance dance parties, or ecstatic dance classes. Stillness movement neigong is similar so I would also reccomend it but not quite the same. One can contemplate different thing shwile dancing or sending love to people or memories.

chris d , the link you have shared, an account of someones expirience with San Bushman healing ceremony is super interesting read. Thanks.

This book is on my list

Boiling energy -- Michael Katz

http://books.google....bushmen&f=false

sinan, spontanious movment/dance rocks. It is something we just know how to do naturally, letting our body taking the lead -- charge and it can indeed be very blissfull . You are brave if you were out in the park for 4 hours or maybe you have some isolated spot ...

I agree

Thanks mostly Yeh I do it in an isolated spot lol, annoying when the odd dog walker comes by though, haha. Also I have received transmissions so they help and I would like to shake with tribes at some point although michael lomaxes is similar.

http://www.biodanzaw...ondon.com/ruth/

Biodanza is a nice encultured way into these mysteries for younger westerners.

Grandmaster thanks for share, but I really wouldnt put Biodanza under the same umbrella as Bushman Healing Ceremony.

Personally I am quite put of by it or by 5 Rhytams kind of thing where a lot of people just go to dance and meet loads of partners sex with or find a way to relax and and grope and rub onto each other etc..

Not my preferance or scene at all but can understand if it floats someones boat.

Yeh I have done some ecstatic dance groups in london some of them were ok because I was going there with with a girl I was seeing at the time/it was more spiritual but the biodanza was annoying honestly I view myself as much more experienced at this than some of the teachrs who would pull me to the side as if I was mentally ill because I would shake a lot :huh: I also found it irritating all the marketing gimmicks used they all claim to have invented trance dance, and for example todays session of shaking wmostly likely deeply shock and scare people so one has to think of looking socialin certain place and cant completely let go eg I would start crying, or doing hard qigong on myself, or eyes closed going fast.

• Like 1

What music do you recommend for this?

4 hours that is some stamina you have :)

haha I guess so

Well I guess to some degree it does depend on ones own taste/emotional reaction to certain music but I will tell you what I have/am also planning to put on my mp3 player.

Lion King- Circle of life, he lives in you, Can you feel the love tonight

Pocahontas- Colours of the wind

Tarzan- Youll be in my heart

Xavier Rudd- Come let go, Let me be, Didgeridoo Jamming (plan to put others on)

Ash Dargan- Shiva

Aphex twin- didgeridoo, pulsewidth, heliospan

Shpongle- DMT (plan to put others on)

Midnite- Foolish and the Wise, Bushman (plan to put others on)

Lee scratch perry- I am a madman, Rain night dub (maybe put others on)

Tibetan/Buddhist Mantra Chanting (maybe put others on)

Sufi music- Tree of patience, Dream of the dreams (maybe put others on)

Native American- Sundance (maybe put others on)

Dennis Brown and Gregory Isaacs- Raggamuffin

Tenor Saw- Ring the Alarm

Barrington Levi (under mi sensei)

Plan to put some more reggae on

Djembe music- Le tambours de burundi black, zimbabwe/botswana music,senegal day, djembe

Feng Shui Music, Bamboo chinese flute.

Plan to put mozart etc, maybe some santana-transcendence, europa, moonflower.

My own rule is how it makes me feel even so called music that should be good eg native american music sometimes makes me feel sad, I dont know the logical reason, maybe past life or something lol or maybe they are crying about something, also I try to put music that is based on joy, love, peace, appreciation, playfulness, harmony, not really into stuff about changing the world TOO MUCH...

Live music is best, second best speakers, then good headphones, then cheap headphones, also if you live somewhere hot good to do barefoot..maybe natural clothes.

Edited by sinansencer

yeah instead of meditating in silence in my room with my family hassling me -- claiming I'm asleep and being lazy - I'm gonna play music loud enough to keep them quiet. haha.

Thus far I was limited by a broken c.d. player but at least the radio works....

anything.

Of course I used Megan Biesele's traditional Bushmen Trance music c.d. -- when I did my plant-based DMT full lotus 5 hour trip.

Excellent rainbow astral vortex OHM heart holographic love huge internal orgasm kundalini third eye gun shot experience.

Oh yeah it's

Richard Katz on that Boiling Energy book.

A great book -- he has a very excellent chapter in a book on Altered STates of Consciousness in psychology. I even photocopied it and kept it in my wallet for a while.

http://www.culturalsurvival.org/publications/cultural-survival-quarterly/botswana/healing-makes-our-hearts-happy

A follow up book and article by Katz and Biesele

You see spirits killing people. You smell burning, rotten flesh. Then you heal, you pull sickness out. You heal, heal, heal. Then you live.”

This was exactly my experience when I did my intensive qigong training at the end of 1999 and I saw dead spirits going to qigong master Chunyi Lin to get healed. I also smelled the rotten flesh and Chunyi Lin said qigong masters can smell cancer as rotten flesh -- it was from one man way in the front of the room in a big conference room. The smell was so bad ..anyway gotta go

• Like 1

“In !aia your heart stops,” said /Ui, a powerful healer. “You’re dead; your thoughts are nothing. You breathe with difficulty …

Yeah back in 2000 I made a pamphlet about qigong and spiritual paranormal training.

I reported how Ramana Maharshi said he achieved "eternal liberation" only after his heart stopped for over ten minutes, thereby "cutting the knot" of his mind -- so he "killed" his mind permanently and after that every thought of his ego emptied out into formless consciousness of the spirit Emptiness.

Anyway qigong master Chunyi Lin read my pamphlet and then the next class he joked how he had never killed himself while doing his qigong meditation and he looked at me while making this joke.

Anyway that was in 2000 but then if you do the free register for the international qigong guild through http://springforestqigong.com/events you then can access the videos of the guild meetings and the one before last qigong master Chunyi Lin talks about recently he noticed his heart had stopped -- and yet he kept on doing things -- he was active -- for I think an hour or so -- and then finally his heart started up again. He said he had never experienced that before and he doesn't recommend it but anyway.....

if you consider quantum biology from Dr. Mae-Wan Ho she says how the heart is actually based on quantum coherent entangled biophotons - which is the spirit soul energy. So this is beyond the "chaotic" science of heart rhythms which is supposedly the latest science.

Yeah so then some people were claiming that if you survive your heart stopping for over ten minutes then you have achieved eternal liberation -- I would said that definitely some of the NDErs come back to life permanently plugged into spiritual energy so that they disrupt electrical devices, etc. and have blissful healing energy.

Anyway still Ch'an Master Nan, Huai-chin said that emptying out the ego or the seventh level of consciousness is relatively easy compared to the first five levels of consciousness of the body to achieve the "supreme complete enlightenment" for all eight levels of consciousness of the universe.

Yeah he just died after getting pneumonia and he had lots of students that he was teaching -- too much teaching and not enough meditation in solitude to build up his energy. So the paradox is the more power you have the less ego a person can have.

• Like 1

Some dogs can smell cancers and I know a clairsentient medium and healer who can do the same. Glad that's not one of my own clairs though. It's smelly enough round here with the animals as it is without any more pongs.

Sign in to follow this