Pollock used splatter but in a highly structured way ... you have to see the whole painting to see this .. so often in newspapers and magazines they print a small part of a painting wishing to pretend it is just a random mess ... they do this deliberately cos they are all part of the modern art is rubbish fraternity.

I was axin you about Isis being pollocked. The streams of Isis being pollocked. The streams of being, being beautifully and elegantly and artfully surprised by their chance formations which cause us to take pause as we observe the dynamic being that never repeats itself yet never changes.

I was axin you about Isis being pollocked. The streams of Isis being pollocked. The streams of being, being beautifully and elegantly and artfully surprised by their chance formations which cause us to take pause as we observe the dynamic being that never repeats itself yet never changes.

Isis just is man, just Is.

• Like 1

archetypes do exist, but i don't think they do on a spirit/soul level. if reincarnation is real i don't think the soul every really belongs to anyone, so to say "this is my past life" is a little silly. My idea would be more like "everyone who lived before me was my past life"

just speaking my opinion here

• Like 2

archetypes do exist, but i don't think they do on a spirit/soul level. if reincarnation is real i don't think the soul every really belongs to anyone, so to say "this is my past life" is a little silly. My idea would be more like "everyone who lived before me was my past life"

Then you owe me £4 from 1984.

Cash will do nicely.

Sort of thereabouts where I consider my position on it to be, although there might be a case for stronger ties to genetic ancestors. Could also be anything that catches your fancy, you admire etc.

Off topic but does anyone know why some iPads are selective about what video clips they will play?

I can see everything with a clip in it posted on here on a PC but at home on iPad only certain ones will work.

Edited by GrandmasterP

Off topic but does anyone know why some iPads are selective about what video clips they will play?

I can see everything with a clip in it posted on here on a PC but at home on iPad only certain ones will work.

Might be cos it won't play adobe flash.

• Like 1

That clip has some serious sociocritical aspect. It mocks how corporate media spins everything into entertainment for the sheeple.

Might be cos it won't play adobe flash.

I'm confused. Are you talking about cosplay?

Edited by Owledge

That clip has some serious sociocritical aspect. It mocks how corporate media spins everything into entertainment for the sheeple.

I'm confused. Are you talking about cosplay?

I like to dress up when I go on the internet.

• Like 2

find a browser for your ipad that supports flash. i have one for kindle :) just gotta find an app that will do what you want.

Thanks buddy seems like I can get something that'll run Adobe sourced vids on iPad via a HTML conversion.

All Greek to me so will let tame techies at work sort it next Monday.

No way.

I'm the union rep.

Demarcation.

I don't sort computers, techies don't undertake tutorials.

If everybody did everything.....

That way lies anarchy, closely followed by redundancies.

;-)

I don't sort computers, techies don't undertake tutorials.

If everybody did everything.....

That way lies anarchy, closely followed by redundancies.

;-)

With that attitude, you will make some enemies at the Department of Redundancy Department.