3bob

demonic mantra

I guess I've noticed a big difference in the 'fanning' of emotions, vs their welcome and release vs their suppression and stifling.

My taste in movies certainly shifted. So did the music, so did most media 'consumption' (means there's not much left from mainstream I can bear to watch or listen to, but that's not an issue, unless I get into critical mode about it).

Interesting that K. I wonder how many Bums are the same, not getting on too well with 'mainstream' movies and such. I know I can't watch of listen to much that passes for popular entertainment.

When people are sad, they don't watch happy movies because they can't get in the mood, and so they watch sad movies

Angry music became anger output and people who listen to it are more emotionally balanced then people who don't listen to it at all

That reminds me...when I was 18/19 and dumped by a long term girlfriend, who I actually fell in love with, I was devastated. Listening to Xiu Xiu (which by all accounts can be a really screwed up group) actually helped me get through it.

LOL. If you don't like a type of music, just don't listen to it. Make a few mix tapes or CD's. Its so freaking easy! Or put on Internet Radio, find a cool "World" music station and listen to what is bouncing around the Globe.