Sign in to follow this  
ShenLung

Mrs Shen

The missus has just created an account. One thing that I would like to say about her is this: despite the fact that she has barely begun to start any sort of spiritual jouney, has hardly tapped into her potential, and does not entirely believe in this qigong hocus pocus, she is perfectly willing to support my continued seeking, and is willing to challenge honestly any and all outrageous claims that I make. She is Human, and an admirable example of the species. Don't let her cheerlead for me too much; I have an ego problem as it is!

(Honey, put something into the lobby area in order to unlock the ability to post elsewhere, ok? ... and welcome to Taobums ... where ceremony is really kinda meaningless :P)

• Like 3

whee! she just made her lobby post ... next thing ye know, she'll be telling me to go take out the trash or somthin' :)

You are most welcome here. Just remember the third rule of Forum Posting. There are trolls, nasties, and people who are passionate about things you oppose. Take all opinions, even your own, with a grain of salt. You'll find insight, humor, fluff and a fair amount of garbage here. Enjoy the good stuff and takes things lightly.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this