Sign in to follow this  
Unseen_Abilities

What do you guys do for your career?

I'm trying to decide on a course to take at some point, either next year or the one after, that will lead to a job of some kind, and I'm just curious what it is that you guys do...The only thing I'm really "qualified" in is music and, whilst it's a great thing to do, I'm thinking it might be a good idea for me to pick up something as well.

Aaaaaaand, go...

I am mulling over studying for my CCNA/CCNP routing and switching, and CCNA/CCNP Security.

Just by taking a short test and getting some basic work experience you can land a fairly good paying job.

Many people on TTB seem to be some kind of computer guys, no pun intended I'm a nerd myself, I've just never gotten into programming and all that stuff :P

Also I've noticed that it is common for a people who work with computers to be interested in spirituality, same goes for business-people.. Might be wrong, a subjective observation :P

I'm studying social sciences, dunno what I'll become.. hopefully a writer :)

I'm all done. Now just reaping the fruits of my efforts of earlier years. Yes, I was in the computer business before there were computers (Radioteletype). Computers were simple for me to pick up when they first appeared on the market. Yes, I even did some programming with my Apple IIE.

Sign in to follow this