Disabled Not Broken

WORLD WAR 3 HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN

If anyone has been following or are aware of recent events in the UK regarding the BBC and Sir? James Wilson Vincent "Jimmy" Savile... pedophile rings with connection to the world "elite" / "royal" families (demons) ... this is just the tip of the iceberg as they say.

This vile creature was praised for his "charity work" + donations etc and work with children...

Ephesians 6:12, “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

thousands and thousands of children go missing every year...

A lot through government agencies and "child protection services"

These demonic beings like to feed on the blood of innocence, before they do this they put the child through hell causing extreme suffering pain / torture and fear as the emotions / adrenaline give them an "extra kick"

Remember these beings/ things are parasites

They also use such things to tempt world leaders (rulers / puppets) then use it as blackmail in committing even more evil acts against humanity.

Just look at the rubbish coming out on film today // torture, murder satanic rituals... this is "entertainment?" ENTRAPMENT... who are the perverted minds creating such things? what is their goal? question everything :)

+ Evil... this stuff would never have been allowed to pass in previous times /// people have been fooled

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

The devil is your own governments (International Corps (death?) Banks, International secret societies)

Govern - From Greek kubernan, "to steer." = Control //

Mentis from latin = Mind

Government = mind control

Fight the Good fight !

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

I haven't talked about black magic and satanism as a "morning stroll". I'll admit, I have done minimal research into it, and in the beginning stages of my interest I became distracted and wanted to focus on something that was less ego driven. I will never belong to any organization where I cannot proceed with humor and lightness.

Do you fully believe in the unconscious power of symbol? The next question: (or simultaneous, if you can) Do you fully believe in pure form, or form without connotation?

I believe I have been victim of a spell or two, and I've met some pretty menacing entities in my explorations. Are you saying I need to take this seriously? I have a hard enough time taking "reality" seriously.

Ah very sorry Oildrops I was not referring to you in anyway... I have edited the post /// I meant above in regards to all previous postings

The subconscious mind absorbs everything

I think if you "know yourself" / firm in your own beliefs and desires you are unshakable

Most people are like clay though

Education in such things helps to recognize the manipulation

See too... stuff like TV puts out alpha waves inducing people into a trance /hypnotic state... much more easy to PROGRAM...

In other words... if you are not going to use your mind somebody else will

That is why I am also cautious of the whole... become empty thing / empty vessel? for what?

I think there is a very fine line

That is why I advocate more one pointed concentration + more aligned with Taoism and its active cultivation etc?

^ No worries.

Back to my previous questions regarding symbolism, can it actually give more power to someone, or a group to add symbolic value "demon", "satanism", or even the blanket "evil", which will conjure an array of creepy imagery in any culture?

Does the disconnect from being "generally immoral and inconsiderate" to something more abstract and culturally shifted from reality to media and lore, create more space for destructiveness in institutions?

I find myself often in conversation where I am trying to defend the standpoint of "banks and corporations are evil", but perhaps my preconceptions are flawed from the get go by being symbolically extreme, and not specific about what moral issues are at hand.

There is soooo much creepy evil stuff happening that you as a silly sheep pawn will never understand and this will make you sooo frustrated that you will buy my book about all the super secret mysteries that my CIA friends told me.

(#pyramids#nwo#aliens#georgenory#childsacrifice#republicans#spacetime#foilhats)

Let's not forget that originally the symbols meant something meaningful towards enlightenment and immortality A quote paraphrased from Manly P. Hall is that black magicians introduce the idea of idolatry to such images that were meant as a symbol for mankind's chakras and nature and its spiritual cultivation. Black magicians also used the images for their evil deeds, perverting them in everyway. You know how the pentagram means the elements but nowadays it is associated with evil.

exactly, but originally the symbols carried no meaning as pure form. Would the vibrational effects of geometry change according to history? I feel like maybe I am missing the point. I believe in a collective unconscious, but also that form exists independently, and through action and event a symbol begins to exist in the collective.

I guess I am trying to rationalize a method of stripping symbols of meaning. Only the solvent of time and impermanence of memory can do that I suppose.

Let's not forget that originally the symbols meant something meaningful towards enlightenment and immortality A quote paraphrased from Manly P. Hall is that black magicians introduce the idea of idolatry to such images that were meant as a symbol for mankind's chakras and nature and its spiritual cultivation. Black magicians also used the images for their evil deeds, perverting them in everyway. You know how the pentagram means the elements but nowadays it is associated with evil.

Yes I agree with this, If we consider these beings as parasitic ^ all that is rather clear.

They are not able to produce anything of their own... they can only pervert (invert)

The symbols as you said hold no power for them... other then the fear caused by perverting such imagery.

So rather than people seeing say a pentagram as a representation of nature and the golden ratio people have been conditioned to believe that it is evil / bad

Which in a sense too is scaring people away from their own Nature.

The intention is the key not the symbols I think

Like this symbol

Swastika.jpeg480px-Milky_Way_Galaxy.jpg

Yeah. The same goes with Magick (theurgy). It seems to been associated with illusionists. Missing the main idea of theurgy aiming towards being united with God. A lot have been perverted these days. DLB is right though we are on the verge of WWIII, you don't need to channel to even see it. Yet isn't it interesting that while a war is stirring, nobody seems to care anymore. They care more about being broken hearted than they do of the world.

Ah yes wonderful way to put it... they are masterful illusionists :)

I don't really want to use masterful however... really they have just taken advantage of naive/innocent and good natured people

Yes about WW3 too + have been orchestrated some time ago by these groups

If killing 100s of millions of people isn't evil / satanic etc I don't know what is

I think they may fall short with their plans for WW3 though

Eg Hilary Clinton was frothing at the mouth for it... than an assassination attempt on her life in Israel?

Now she seems to have settled down a little

Appears to more drawn out too... they havnt been able to initiate it

I think they wanted it to happen a couple of years ago... their "window of opportunity" appears to be closing rapidly and global dissent is rising just so too

Black magick with the intent to harm people has been moderated here before (in the case of SunLover, and I think others as well).

I don't think those other forum members you listed are part of DNB's plot, at all.

Thanks for standing up for me! :)

Just for the record, I'm very much against "black magic" and "satanism".

@ WWROA: -

This was the thread from which you extracted my quote (a discussion about setting up a Hermetic Sub-forum):-

://thetaobums.com/topic/25452-hermetic-discussion-subforum/page__st__64#entry375365

Please don't quote me out of context again.

Thanks.

Edited by gatito

@ Gatito

Tell me what is your interpretation of the video?

Black mass tea party with some late night karaoke

I am not the most qualified person for this maybe ask one of these 3?

Quotes from the Hermetic Sub-forum thread

Absolutely no problem Seth: discussion of black magic/satanism etc.might lead to some people waking up to the fundamental Unity of the esoteric foundations of some of the mainstream fear-based religions, rather than slumbering-on in their fear.

I still prefer "esoteric" though but I've no axe to grind either way.

Hey i don't see why there would be a problem with people talking about these subjects...

Im changing my vote back to hermetic and occult... :)

That's perfectly fine. I have the ears of Understanding. :)

I did not quote you out of context.

I just said perhaps you 3 should be asked /'what is your interpretation of the video?"

As by the quotes above you all give the impression that you are knowledgeable in such areas

@ WWROA

You have taken a quote from another thread (therefore the quote is out of context) and you have placed upon it your own interpretations.

Kindly provide a link to the original post if you intend to quote me in future.

(Again, thank you to turtle shell)

@ WWROA

You have taken a quote from another thread (therefore the quote is out of context) and you have placed upon it your own interpretations.

Kindly provide a link to the original post if you intend to quote me in future.

(Again, thank you to turtle shell)

Is that not clear enough?

The quotes all from the same page and one after the other?

How is my interpretation incorrect?

Anyhow forgot that what are you thoughts regarding the video DNB posted?

The quotes are a little muddled sorry for that... I have put them in order here

gatito, on 22 November 2012 - 05:39 PM, said: Absolutely!

"Occult" could also have people jumping to the conclusion that it's about black magic/satanism etc.

Seth Ananda, on 23 November 2012 - 11:43 AM, said:

Hey i don't see why there would be a problem with people talking about these subjects...

Im changing my vote back to hermetic and occult... :)

Absolutely no problem Seth: discussion of black magic/satanism etc.might lead to some people waking up to the fundamental Unity of the esoteric foundations of some of the mainstream fear-based religions, rather than slumbering-on in their fear.

I still prefer "esoteric" though but I've no axe to grind either way.

Edited by gatito, Yesterday, 06:02 PM.

http://thetaobums.co...um/page__st__64

I do understand that you were not advocating it and I said that later

I said that discussion regarding black magic/ satanism was naive

I don't mean to show you in poor light or anything like that, if that is how it appears I am sorry.

Perhaps I have misunderstood your "Absolutely no problem Seth: discussion of black magic/satanism etc.might lead to some people waking up to the fundamental Unity of the esoteric foundations of some of the mainstream fear-based religions, rather than slumbering-on in their fear."

Is that not clear enough?

No.

The quotes all from the same page and one after the other?

As I said, Please provide a link (http) if you want to quote me out-of-context in future.

How is my interpretation incorrect?

For the third time: "Thank you to turtle shell"

Anyhow forgot that what are you thoughts regarding the video DNB posted?

I can't be bothered to watch it or to post/read this thread - the only reason I'm here is because of your imprecisely-referenced, out-of-context, misleading quote.

Is that clear enough?

+ again I would really like Seth, Theugry or yourself to give an interpretation of the video

perhaps Seth and Theurgy in particular as they seem to have the most knowledge regarding western esoteric / occult?

+ I use the word naive in meaning that the belief in such things as being harmless and simply misunderstood is erroneous

+ again I would really like Seth, Theugry or yourself to give an interpretation of the video

perhaps Seth and Theurgy in particular as they seem to have the most knowledge regarding western esoteric / occult?

+ I use the word naive in meaning that the belief in such things as being harmless and simply misunderstood is erroneous

I've got some work to do now.

If you post the link to the specific video, I'll be happy to comment later today.

Who is that dude at the end of the video? Not sure I want to hang out with him. Where y'all going anyway? Coming from an Art/Media background I think the vid is well done.

I am going to take a wild guess... for some reason I see a slight resemblance to Netanyahu?

Also I would like to clarify 666 "material" man

There is nothing wrong about physicality...but it takes a spiritual man to appreciate it (Life) and respect it.

Material man perhaps may be better described as the consumer

Rather than being in awe of nature, having respect having love they enslave nature for their own ends/ desires

Constantly taking and never giving anything back = parasite.

150 billion animals are slaughtered every year...

and people wonder why "the world is going to hell"?

well that is because that is what a lot of people are creating...

Society being described as "dog eat dog"?

now we have this embrace of the "living dead"... zombie parades? vampire worship? haha hmmm?

embracing death...

time to get real I think