Disabled Not Broken

WORLD WAR 3 HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN

I spoke about this, on Here, 2 Months PRIOR...

http://thetaobums.co... ... ntry358058

942012.jpg

As Of the Middle of November 2012- WORLD WAR 3 HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN

Israel will continue to erupt- spreading, as I stated in above screen capture, from September 04, 2012

A likely scenario:

Israel will get it's Nuclear Reactor hit by a Missile-

Israel will counter by unleashing it's Nuclear Arsenal.

THE WORLD WILL BE CHANGED

A New World... where a New Blueprint, for World-Wide Leadership, will be Introduced... By what will "Appear-to-be- ExtraTerrestrial"

http://dao-jones.blogspot.com/

-SaToGa

Indeed, this is MAGICK...

I'd say we're in more of an Orwellian setup at present. I'm fed up of the apocalyptic crap.

• Like 3

I'd say we're in more of an Orwellian setup at present. I'm fed up of the apocalyptic crap.

Same. And it's been like this for sometime now.

• Like 1

I feel this is an intensely negative self fulfilling prophecy....anyways back to nothingness

• Like 1

Doesn't sound like magic, sounds like good ol' fashioned human stupidity doing what it does best - foolishly acting without regard for the consequences, and the consequences of that action. You don't need clairvoyance to realize that people tend to be dumb as hell when tensions are high and the future looks uncertain.

• Like 2

Actually, I don't think a WW3 is possible anymore

There will never be a world war because of all the nuclear weapons. The cold war was just a big "stand by" where everyone waited for nukes to fly. If they did fly, everything would have ended almost instantly. And when fighting starts in the future, it will also end instantly. There will be no time to pull out any weapons and build armies, everything will just be destroyed by nukes. But instead of the whole world being affected, the small part where conflict originated will be destroyed without being able to spread.

Long ago people needed to use giant knifes and fists to hurt each other. Later guns were invented that could make a tiny hole that kills a person. Then later nukes were invented, firing just one of them is enough to stop everything, it's the same thing.

• Like 2

For WWIII, its remarkably peaceful so far. Personally I don't hear global war drums. Not here, not from China, Russia, certainly not from Europe. So the big boys are staying out of it. It may escalate, but I doubt it will be long lasting or more then a Middle East affair. I doubt Israel would go nuclear if a power plant was hit or it suffered a major loss of civilian life, because they don't have to. Convention weapons kill just as dead especially in a crowded zone, plus it opens Pandora's box wide open and they don't want to give nearby countries more justification to go nuclear.

We probably won't see the E.T's come out for this one, but you never know.

• Like 2

the only "E.T." we'll see is from the masters of the silver screen. No, truly, "E.T." isn't involved in human affairs except as prescribed by humans themselves in a bid to oust "war of the worlds" on a more.... "reality" scale. what, reality tv isn't real either? aw pooh.

hmm what is this about what will appear to be extra terrestrial.

I do believe in this idea of extraterrestrials..and if you investigate the topic with an open mind there is a lot of stuff that makes you think

well according to these standards World War 3 has started about once every 6 months for the last 4 decades, so maybe this is more like World War 307?

• Like 2

Fights, flights, fighters, saucers, doom, bloom, boom, bop, be, tea, arm, fire,hand, extend, write, why do we talk?

(wtf)

Edited by Homserat Tember
  • Like 1

Arm... Extend.. Tea.

Lovely lovely tea.

The cup that cheers but does not inebriate.Cheers.

:-)

You can be mum, GP. Tips.

Can I have a biscuit ... oh go on!

Two things are infinite in this universe. Energy and human stupidity. And im not sure about energy.

Or what goes it? Einstien had some cool quotes attributed to him. I wonder how many ARE his?

Einstein wins the award for the most stupid man to walk the earth.

Something that may interest you folks ...

Galen Winsor is a nuclear physicist of renown who worked at, and helped design, nuclear power plants in Hanford, WA; Oak Ridge, TN; Morris, IL, San Jose, CA; Wimington, NJ. Among his positions of expertise he was in charge of measuring and controlling the nuclear fuel inventory and storage.

Galen Winsor has traveled and lectured all over America, spoken on national talk radio, and made several videos exposing the misunderstood issues of nuclear radiation. He shows that fear of radiation has been exaggerated to scare people ... so a few powerful people can maintain total control of the world's most valuable power resource. Filmed by Ben Williams in 1986.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ejCQrOTE-XA

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

World War 3 will start when Chinese growth slows down and their population gets angry when the wealth they expect doesn't come. The Chinese leadership are terrified with the shadow of civil war which has destroyed China many times before so faced with that they will have to choose overseas expansion to drive growth and unite the population against an enemy. This is why the US are already strategically repositioning themselves towards Asia so they are ready if this happens, but I would say this time is pretty far off at the moment though.

Just had à vision of Mr GranP in a floral pinny.

Shamanism, of course:-)

Insightfully intuitive actually.

My (black belt) pinny has a piccy of Homer Simpson on the front. He's saying..

Dooohhhhh!

Hey ho, off to work.

Think of me slaving away til 9pm comrades.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

:-(