skydog

Past lives

I am talking about et preaching his christian you are immoral be moral like me rubbish on every thread he can

I needed to read the thread four times to even try to understand what you're talking about

So in other threads ET used what he knows of Christian teachings to support his arguments, yet in this one he didn't even mention anything even close to the word until you started derailing your own thread

well your preaching makes me feel negative!! haha, so I fumble and become negative.

Its like your in the background, looking like "Your not a good boy! behave and act good, I am always righteous and you are bad, why are you not good, why dont you concentrate on being good and being moral?"

Irritating

I don't know what is going on with you in other threads but in this one you started the argument and any irritation you feel comes from your assumptions

GrandP viator Jetsun and the rest, I place my judgement by this thread alone without knowledge what you talked about with ET in other threads. You also seem to assume something behind ET's words even when they are on topic. If it feels like something that already have been said then ET probably feels like it's a good enough thing to say more then once. There is already a separate thread where you can biker all you want http://thetaobums.com/topic/25102-et-thoughts/ Why is it spreading onto this thread as well?

ET, it's tempting to reply with wit to sinansencer's posts but you're just wasting as much time as the other clowns do

Everyone is looking bad when acting on their own vendetta

Past lives will only get you so far, usually to the door of someone like me who will charge you £30-00 or a lot more if you turn up in a swish car to tell you all the exciting things you got up to before this sad boring life you find yourself stuck in this time.

If you are lucky enough to get the right past life reader s/he'll also tell you to make the most of this life, have as much fun as you can get away with without being locked up and to cultivate regularly.

It's cool though, can you explain how it works for you? Lets just conversate about benefits rather than knock it!

Well deja vu is pretty common.

Also being naturally averse to someone for example sensitives on here KNOW SunLover is a wrong un dragging a big black burden of nasty past life round with him.

You can get flash backs to past lives any time and if you come across some artefact from one of your earlier trips round the wheel that is a blast.

Dalai Lama picked out tons of stuff he'd used last rime round even though he was only a toddler when they showed the stuff to him.

We've all been here (and there) countless times. The earth has been her quite a while and this aint the only planet we could have been on prior to this present go at life.

Practical applications of past life work are lucrative doe those of us who can turn a penny doing readings, as far as anyone else goes it's pretty much just something you are either into or not into. You can't really learn from your own past life mistakes cos they are gone but you can rectify and anomalies you sense.. This rime. So for example an irascible person who was likely a grouch last rime could resolve to be nicer this time. A slavey doormat past lifer could maybe cultivate martial arts and kick some ass this time round and maybe any poor sap who wasted a past life as a monk or nun or similar sponging-repressed nerd could make up for it this time by ensuring that every day was partay day this time.

Little tip.. Most on here know how to do the Tai Chi/QiGong salute. Right fist covered by open left palm and bow. But few know that it's actually not a salute at all it is a reminder of what you din't manifest enough of in past lives and must rectify in this life by doing lots NOW.

Five fingers and one palm equals six things for us to remember to do and to show in this life. the old Kentucky Fried Chicken Poker mnemonic

KFCPKR

=

Kindness

Faithfulness

Courage

Propriety

Knowledge

Righteousness

Everyone needs to learn that mnemonic, then do it all, every day.

:-)

GP - That was cool, thanks. my Girlfriend has been having Deja Vu almost everyday we've been togther since we started dating. Maybe i'll pay more attention to those moments. Even happend at work the other day with a coworker.

Hey if it's fun its fun I say. (I say this is fun!) I've been told there is a past life connection with my spirit guide, but my skills suck - I need more practice going inward and sensing my energy and subtle things before i'll be able to verify. (But my SG is so sweet anyway)

Ever see a very practical use for learning a past life? Such as learning a skill that past life knew simply by channeling it or something?

Righteousness as in

Be a 'righteous dude'

NOT the Xtian misinterpretation or righteousness which in their book is...

'Talk and Act like you are better than everyone else'

I needed to read the thread four times to even try to understand what you're talking about

So in other threads ET used what he knows of Christian teachings to support his arguments, yet in this one he didn't even mention anything even close to the word until you started derailing your own thread

I don't know what is going on with you in other threads but in this one you started the argument and any irritation you feel comes from your assumptions

GrandP viator Jetsun and the rest, I place my judgement by this thread alone without knowledge what you talked about with ET in other threads. You also seem to assume something behind ET's words even when they are on topic. If it feels like something that already have been said then ET probably feels like it's a good enough thing to say more then once. There is already a separate thread where you can biker all you want http://thetaobums.co...02-et-thoughts/ Why is it spreading onto this thread as well?

ET, it's tempting to reply with wit to sinansencer's posts but you're just wasting as much time as the other clowns do

Everyone is looking bad when acting on their own vendetta

you claim to be so spiritual but all you do is insult people like you are above them, grow up

I had Joanna Southcott as my spirit guide for years. Look her up.

She's been promoted now so I don't get her much at all.

One of the things I got from her was how to scry using crystal.

She reckoned I was just remembering something I'd been good at in a past life and it did come easily I must admit once I got going and 'spookily' found a crystal ball.

Good dun and makes a nice change plus some sitters can actually 'see' snapshots from their own past lives in the ball.

It is a very old method and was out of fashion for years. When I started with it back n the seventies I was probably the only one in England at the rime. Now you can buy balls on eBay.

you claim to be so spiritual but all you do is insult people like you are above them, grow up

Unlike you who would feel angry at this, I feel pity

I agree with ET on this, if you don't change to positive then you will keep hurting

Do you really want pity from the biggest jokester on the site? Let's forget about this already

yeh jokes are funny, but if the joke is coming from a place of insult its not always so funny I can think of at least five occasions you have actually insulted me, but yet gaslight it afterwards

Past Lives; constructing a hypothetical case :D;

if one is able go recall all of his/her past lives,

what could that one do right now to benefit oneself?

look at a less extreme example,

what can be learnt from our memories?

Edited by XieJia

Not a lot in the scheme of things.

Most people have trouble remembering what they had for dinner a week last Tuesday.

Does them no harm, so why trouble too much with past lives unless unhappy with the current edition?

They do keep regression 'therapists' and psychic readers in funds though, so not all wasted.

In the scheme of things I reckon that's about right Cat.

To be able to see this life as a part and not the whole of our existence is useful.

The point of past lives surfacing is to realise the transience of this current version of 'self', isnt it?

indeed, Cat :) .

one benefits from past lives knowledge in that way.

in Buddhist terms:

one can also learn about what one's past action is fruitful, what is unfruitful.

and cultivate what 'fruitful' now.

on the other note,

is the person last week, the same person now?

if yes, how so?

if no, how so?

The point of past lives surfacing is to realise the transience of this current version of 'self', isnt it?

Yeah true, also if you KNOW you have been running on the proverbial hamster wheel for 10000000000000s of years then you will make a much better use of this life.