skydog

Past lives

Anyone had theirs read

Apparantely I had a lot of native american lives, and lives as a healer, as a native american shaman, druid and maori healer, apparantely I had some dark lives too.

interesting to know

Edited by sinansencer

A woman who I have been seeing, who is an energy healer, and does work on peoples soul memory and past lives she gets paid to, well (I dont want to say this because it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy) but I am skeptical of everything, trying to be less.

I actually didnt want to know anything about my past lives, I said to her that for some reason I have a fear of knowing, eventually I just asked her why I am so interested in this stuff, she said all that.

Also I have a very strong pull almost an impulse with mexico or native americans, feel like just packing up my bags and going, this seems so illogical that I have to make up an exucse for it, she told me that I might have some attraction to it because native americans pay a lot of attention to their ancestors not heaven or earth energy but a different type of energy that is useful.

It wasnt past life regression, but yeh it resonates with me

Sounds interesting.

I do past life readings, very popular and makes a nice change from tarot, crystal or palms.

Best to find an interesting past life and luckily there are thousands to choose amongst.

Tell 'em they were once a shit house cleaner in Cardiff and they'll not recommend you to their friends but make them a former a High Priestess at the Temple of Isis and the 'phone never stops ringing from their mates wanting to book a sitting.

hehe good one Grandmaster :D Is it that everyone has thousands of past lives? I've always wondered whether there are old souls and new souls or whether everyone came to existence at once..

Sinansenser interesting, maybe one day youll make a visit :) You have cool past lives :P

I wish there was a past life reader nearby, I would be eager to know of my past lives :P

Yeah pretty interesting, in the documentary "Yogis of Tibet" a couple of the masters mention how they know all their past lives.

Just imagine knowing this, and how it would effect your sense of self importance.

Well the Buddha said something along the lines of "every sentient being has been your parent in some life time"

true, if someone elses negative thoughts affect our next life situation, then our negative thoughts towards them will affect theirs

hehe good one Grandmaster :D Is it that everyone has thousands of past lives? I've always wondered whether there are old souls and new souls or whether everyone came to existence at once..

Sinansenser interesting, maybe one day youll make a visit :) You have cool past lives :P

I wish there was a past life reader nearby, I would be eager to know of my past lives :P

Yep we've all of us had countless past lives mainly very mundane ones.

Trick is to try not to have any or too many more.

Not so sure about us having impact on someone else's. Our next turn on the wheel is down to each individual's acts NOW. Karma sorta reflects on 'ourselves alone' (that translates as Sinn Fein in the Gaelic).

Well the POSITIVE, if someone elses POSITIVE thoughts affect our next life situation, then our POSITIVE thoughts towards them will affect theirs...

well your preaching makes me feel negative!! haha, so I fumble and become negative.

Its like your in the background, looking like "Your not a good boy! behave and act good, I am always righteous and you are bad, why are you not good, why dont you concentrate on being good and being moral?"

Irritating

Edited by sinansencer

One for you Sinan...

Lone Ranger and Tonto riding across the prairie.

Commanche war party appears over the horizon and gallops at them brandishing tomahawks and whoopin and hollerin. Looking pretty pissed.

Crikey Tonto

Gasps the Lone Ranger

Them pesky redskins sure looks angry

Tonto replies...

Who are you calling redskins? You white imperialist pig!

Edited by GrandmasterP

dont be angry et, you naughty little boy, i am righteous and watching you, look at that anger, disgusting, how dare you ever be annoyed or negative, why are you not moral yet, you have a lot of work to do

Not right now but if he does come through I have one very specific question for him and then you'll be the second to know buddy.

First people I call will be the French Wine Authority to make them an offer they will be unable to refuse, if they want to keep their business.

Oh boy, Oh boy, I am glad to be of service for you to project unto me what you most need to learn... that you may see it... maybe you will learn what you need to learn maybe not... time will tell..

thank you teacher oh wise one, i am blessed by your masterlyness

bows to the floor