skydog

Human Potential

Is extroadinary.

Human potential is MASSIVELY exceeding most peoples wildest dreams.

Everyone has genius inside of the, everyone has buddha nature inside of them, everyone is capable of exceptional things.

TV programs limiting beliefs, disempowers you, so does school, religions, film, family etc..limitations are illusions of the mind..how empowered can one be without illusions.

• Like 4

Good post. Taoism is very pro people getting on, working hard and striving to excel. Those attributes are all at the core of cultivation.

I do agree that TV and some media in the west anyway seem to promote a vacuous dumbed down celebrity style 'culture'.

The work ethic of our students from the far east is way above that of most of those who come to us via the English school system.

Is extroadinary.

Human potential is MASSIVELY exceeding most peoples wildest dreams.

Everyone has genius inside of the, everyone has buddha nature inside of them, everyone is capable of exceptional things.

TV programs limiting beliefs, disempowers you, so does school, religions, film, family etc..limitations are illusions of the mind..how empowered can one be without illusions.

Indeed, the structures that have been placed before us were done so to limit our capabilities. Let them go and know that you can be a much greater human being, and the truth will begin presenting itself...

Cartoons are the reason why I do chi. Im a contridiction, los. Maybe its my childish nature...or something I picked up in my past life

All of us owe our growth to the dreams we had as children. Isn't this all just our wildest dream becoming reality? Half the fun is the madness of it all, and it is our innately childish nature that allows us to take it and run with it. :)

• Like 1

Let me guess dragonball z, naruto, avatar...not so familiar with the last two but in my opinion these are very inspiring things...love them

I agree that TV and cheap entertainment shackles you.

People think that watching TV is relaxation, but the truth is that watching TV leeches your energy as you have to focus.

Think about playing chess for 5 - 7 hours every single day, I would be exhausted and mentally drained.

All that energy wasted can be used for so much great, all from creativity to healing and growth.