Sign in to follow this  
Everything

Help, Breathing in high states of being

I've been raising my vibrational frequency and this causes hyperventilation if I stick to my old habitual ways of breathing.

Currently, I simply take long and deep breath's, all the way down to my belly, in a straight posture. I breath as slow as I am comfortable with. This does the trick for me. It drops my heartrate very much and allows me to raise my frequency without going into habitual hyperventilation. I think "is my heart going slow, or am I going fast?" hahaha, amazing.

I trust myself that I know what I'm doing and what I'm doing so far works fine. Yet, it would be nice to read about or listen to some people who have an absolute passion for breathing and know all about it. Anyone know any of these people?

I realize now how important breathing is if you desire to maintain higher states of being in your physical body. I know that deep and slow breath is usually the key to these kind of things though. Its kind of delebirate breathing with absolte precision and sensitivity to your heart, as oposed to automatic breathing that numbs the heart and body.

I realize now how important breathing is ...

Indeed it is important. One dies if one does not breathe.

Chuang Tzu spoke of the "pure man" who breathes through his heels. I have previously mentioned "full-body breathing" somewhere on this board.

Don't forget to breathe!!!

I've been raising my vibrational frequency and this causes hyperventilation if I stick to my old habitual ways of breathing.

Currently, I simply take long and deep breath's, all the way down to my belly, in a straight posture. I breath as slow as I am comfortable with. This does the trick for me. It drops my heartrate very much and allows me to raise my frequency without going into habitual hyperventilation. I think "is my heart going slow, or am I going fast?" hahaha, amazing.

I trust myself that I know what I'm doing and what I'm doing so far works fine. Yet, it would be nice to read about or listen to some people who have an absolute passion for breathing and know all about it. Anyone know any of these people?

I realize now how important breathing is if you desire to maintain higher states of being in your physical body. I know that deep and slow breath is usually the key to these kind of things though. Its kind of delebirate breathing with absolte precision and sensitivity to your heart, as oposed to automatic breathing that numbs the heart and body.

You have been enlightened about the art of breathing. I thinking that is what the Chinese called Chi Kung. You have passed the most important first stage of Chi Kung. You had completed the connection between the 任(ren4) and 督(du1) meridians by the definition of the Chinese Chi Kung practitioners. It was also know that you have completed the microcosmic orbit.

PS...

Breathing in high states of being is the ultimate realm of achievement in Chi Kung. Congratulations... ;)

Edited by ChiDragon

What exactly are you looking for? You seem to already have a good grasp on important fundamentals. Straight posture. To avoid the hyperventilation drop usage of the sinuses, that's how I developed the air passageway activation/identification exercise, then from activation derive inaction, combine that with smoothing the transition between exhale and inhale until there is no difference it is just one motion, ingrain that until there is nothing but that slight rolling motion along with pure awareness - make the muscle memory good enough and you can forget about the motions, but you have to maintain full awareness otherwise even muscle memory will fail you there. good insight about the heart - the lungs dominate the qi but they are governed by the heart, that's why smoothing out the breath and having good breath mechanics is important because if the breath doesnt start from the very bottom rear of the diaphragm then there will be some bit of competing musculotendonal tension that winds up utilizing the pulmonary ligament, causing tension, and also serves to somewhat stimulate the vagus nerve, neural resonances of which will reflect around and contribute to mental chatter and awareness gapping.

Continue to strip away that which is not necessary and integrate the cultivated level of awareness throughout the other aspects of your life. *thumbsup* :)

Thanks guys. I didn't achieve much though :lol:

I must say, food is another thing that can be an obstacle. Old habbits or patterns of eating have to change. I can not even consume candy or sugary sauces anymore without throwing them up. The less food, the better. So I have to consume little and only the most nutritious of foods. I love these foods anyways! Just gotta denie the food that is already being offerd to me from time to time. Which is a shame. I guess I can always absorb energy from a light bulb on the dinner table? Hahaha

Conscious of the oxigen I consume, conscious of how I consume it.

Conscious of the water and food I consume. Conscious of the energy I consume and making sure it is not contaminated. Wow, its amazing how everything falls into place if you simply follow your passion in life. It seems that I've been loving these practices into completion without even ever consciously having recognized I did them.

I'm very excited and eager to see what'll come up for me next.

I think you

Thanks guys. I didn't achieve much though :lol:

I must say, food is another thing that can be an obstacle. Old habbits or patterns of eating have to change. I can not even consume candy or sugary sauces anymore without throwing them up. The less food, the better. So I have to consume little and only the most nutritious of foods. I love these foods anyways! Just gotta denie the food that is already being offerd to me from time to time. Which is a shame. I guess I can always absorb energy from a light bulb on the dinner table? Hahaha

Conscious of the oxigen I consume, conscious of how I consume it.

Conscious of the water and food I consume. Conscious of the energy I consume and making sure it is not contaminated. Wow, its amazing how everything falls into place if you simply follow your passion in life. It seems that I've been loving these practices into completion without even ever consciously having recognized I did them.

I'm very excited and eager to see what'll come up for me next.

I know what you are talking about. And the breathing thing... What i guessed it was is that too much energy in the liver, and the lung is trying to compete with it, one is raising the energy and the lung is trying to lower it, creating tension within the body. If you have to think about breathing then something isn't right. Just let it do it's self. You've very excited and eager to see what's comming up next, but you should realise that you are feeding the tension by having this type of eagerness. Try not to amp yourself up, i know it's hard because the energy is surging in side of you but you gotta just relax and let it do it's self. When that happens to me i find if i buy some milk thistle herbs from the supermarket (just get the ones without caffene) it helps calm me down, or lemon juice in water or diluted fruit juice too. I know you're probably feeling awesome but it's not sustainable. Suddenly something will pop and more blockages will open and suddenly you will feel calm and at peace and be in the now. You can speed up the process by not being eager about whats next, just open your eyes as to what is there now!

• Like 1

I think you

I know what you are talking about. And the breathing thing... What i guessed it was is that too much energy in the liver, and the lung is trying to compete with it, one is raising the energy and the lung is trying to lower it, creating tension within the body. If you have to think about breathing then something isn't right. Just let it do it's self. You've very excited and eager to see what's comming up next, but you should realise that you are feeding the tension by having this type of eagerness. Try not to amp yourself up, i know it's hard because the energy is surging in side of you but you gotta just relax and let it do it's self. When that happens to me i find if i buy some milk thistle herbs from the supermarket (just get the ones without caffene) it helps calm me down, or lemon juice in water or diluted fruit juice too. I know you're probably feeling awesome but it's not sustainable. Suddenly something will pop and more blockages will open and suddenly you will feel calm and at peace and be in the now. You can speed up the process by not being eager about whats next, just open your eyes as to what is there now!

Yes, that is so true. Ofcourse during my practice I'm very present minded! :)

I'm excited of what is now, hehe

…my best ‘measure’ of optimal breathing is the clear, effortless, unrestrained, flowful, side effect breathing that spontaneously happens when (incrementally or directly) awareness is really sent ‘back’ towards/ to pure awareness itself

… and, btw, never come even close to sustaining it when awareness returns to ‘normal’ realms

…and, to date, no breath techniques nor carryovers from other practices have approached (re)producing this blockfree ‘breathing’…

Sign in to follow this