Disabled Not Broken

King Arthur - Daoist, Alchemist & Bender

You say Arthur is a Daoist.

You want him to be a Daoist. I think you've just invented this for your own amusement.

You want people to congratulate you for your profound insights.

But you've just made this fantasy up out of thin air.

Why?

Really why do you invent this hogwash?

lol I answered you back 3 pages ago

But here's an idea

if you don't like 'my hogwash'... maybe others do?

how about not clicking on my threads, anymore?

and if a moderator thinks my threads are hogwash- they can delete them...

how's that for a good idea?

I have noticed, though - you have Never contributed anything useful to this forum

you only go on other's threads- and troll

-just an observation on my part ;)

Im not angry please Master disabled not broken,

Please start us of into the topic of elemental martial applications.

Now this goes 3 fold

you can interrupt their elemental chi flow

you inject your elemental chi into them to have a certain effect

and you can cast elemental spells on them.

you can use all 3 or a combination of them together.

Now a master of your caliber should be able to answer all of this.

So please start.

Edited by templetao

Im not angry please Master disabled not broken,

Please start us of into the topic of elemental martial applications.

Now this goes 3 fold

you can interrupt their elemental chi flow

you inject your elemental chi into them to have a certain effect

and you can cast elemental spells on them.

you can use all 3 or a combination of them together.

Now a master of your caliber should be able to answer all of this.

I already explained to you- 1 page back [or was it 2 pages back?] that "chi is NOT an element, nor is it an elemental"

I'm glad to see you and mrstiger. have worked together as a team now lol

lol I answered you back 3 pages ago

But here's an idea

if you don't like 'my hogwash'... maybe others do?

how about not clicking on my threads, anymore?

and if a moderator thinks my threads are hogwash- they can delete them...

how's that for a good idea?

I have noticed, though - you have Never contributed anything useful to this forum

you only go on other's threads- and troll

-just an observation on my part ;)

I'm trying to sober you up.

You never address my points.

Arthur had nothing to do with this Pagan hocum.

He's clearly a Christian/Empirical figure.

I am going to make a suggestion to the moderators that witchcraft/neo-paganism or whatever you call it, is given its own stem.

and i explained to you how i use the term so lets move on please answer my question.

I'm done.

Done with you and mrtiger

Fruitful discussion, always welcome- by responsible adults, from now on...

I was hoping for educational debate- instead you turned it into mudslinging

sorry- not my style ;)

Anyone?

Edited by Disabled Not Broken

I'm trying to sober you up.

You never address my points.

Arthur had nothing to do with this Pagan hocum.

He's clearly a Christian/Empirical figure.

I am going to make a suggestion to the moderators that witchcraft/neo-paganism or whatever you call it, is given its own stem.

The Front page, to THIS FORUM, says:

Tao Bums

Discussion is encouraged to wander eclectically across a wide range of spiritual thought and practice, whether

Taoist, Buddhist, Yogic, Tantric, Judaic, Advaitic, Christian, Islamic, Shamanic, occult, "New Age", Integral, etc.

As long as you are up for a good time, you're welcome to discuss your path.

oops

;)

Oh ok gotcha ill start.

i will first start with interrupting the chi flow. You see when you bring the element chi in you it stores in a certain chakra. Now you can interrupt the chi flow a few different ways.

Now matter of what style of element training that you do the element has to always come out from a chakra travel along your meridians and out and it comes out via chi cavities.

So i can block your meridians or mess with the chakra directly.

Please continue where i left off.

Open your mind.

Listen to this. http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/p003k9j2

Come back and debate.

Until then, I ask you politely to stop posting such delusional fantasies.

You, in my opinion

are nobody

I will continue to post, whatever, and whenever, I choose to

Should a moderator- or the majority of viewers, here- tell me they don't like my stuff... then I will stop posting

until then, not a chance :)

You, in my opinion

are nobody

I will continue to post, whatever, and whenever, I choose to

Should a moderator- or the majority of viewers, here- tell me they don't like my stuff... then I will stop posting

until then, not a chance :)

You need to cross the anger bridge and come to friendship shore.

Why get so personal?

I'm trying to engage you intelectually that is all.

You are somebody so am I.

Do me a favour and just listen to some people who have dedicated their academic careers to Merlin and Arthur.

You'll love it. It'll change your whole world!

I guess you're not going to do that. You'll be poorer for it.

I'm out. Good luck with your life friend.

I really do wish you well.

oh by the way this would be element dim mak pretty similar to dim mak but introducing element chi for element chi has its own properties in and of it self.

Now when you do element healing you are sublimenting the chakra that is low on that element chi and there is a way you can test for this to know which element is needed. Once introduced into the proper chakra the element will heal on its own.

Element healing works on a few levels physical mental and spiritual

oh by the way this would be element dim mak pretty similar to dim mak but introducing element chi for element chi has its own properties in and of it self.

Now when you do element healing you are sublimenting the chakra that is low on that element chi and there is a way you can test for this to know which element is needed. Once introduced into the proper chakra the element will heal on its own.

Element healing works on a few levels physical mental and spiritual

No such thing as "Element dim mak" lol

and AGAIN...

chi is NOT an element

The kundalini process, the Kan & Li, whatever you want to call it, has been etched into the collective mythology of all tribes of humanity. In fact, during my own alchemical processes, I received a vision of King Arthur, the round table, and Excalibur and it's significance as a story of initiation into the mysteries is valid. The siddhi known as 'the sword which renders one unconquerable', the awakening of the central channel of creation, is very similar to 'taking the throne' within yourself. There is a reason why Isis was considered the personification of the throne and the pharaoh's power. The knights of the round as the five senses becoming one under the 'king'.The unfolding of the sheathes is very similar to 'taking the sword from the stone'.

Whether or not the figures were real does not matter. They are metaphors. No doubt the tale's been twisted as the ages have gone by, but what dao jones is trying to point to is not just hogwash. Zeus's thunderbolt, the vajra in the lotus, they are all about this process.

• Like 4

if there is element healing then there is element destruction. I told you to find a master....and yes there is i know it

You need to cross the anger bridge and come to friendship shore.

Why get so personal?

I'm trying to engage you intelectually that is all.

You are somebody so am I.

Do me a favour and just listen to some people who have dedicated their academic careers to Merlin and Arthur.

You'll love it. It'll change your whole world!

I guess you're not going to do that. You'll be poorer for it.

I'm out. Good luck with your life friend.

I really do wish you well.

No, you're a troll.

I don't get angry with trolls... anger equates with feeding energy

You're a parasitical vampyre

Contributing nothing to this forum, and leeching off of other's coat tails for attention

You got called on it- I had you're intention figured out, along time ago --while you were giving others a hard time on their threads

The viewers on the forum know this to be truth

I post here to teach

You come here to feed for attention

Obviously you are missing out on the big picture in life

awww sorry i couldnt buy into your bs. I wasnt trying to argue with you. I would have gladly told you what i know if you didnt act like a know it all. I have talked to different elemental practitioners who have taught me quite a few new things.

you should come off of your high horse and be open to exchange and different ideas.

if you didnt know of element dim mak you could have aksed about it and i would have told you about it oh well.

Edited by templetao
  • Like 1

Whether or not the figures were real does not matter. They are metaphors. No doubt the tale's been twisted as the ages have gone by, but what dao jones is trying to point to is not just hogwash. Zeus's thunderbolt, the vajra in the lotus, they are all about this process.

I learn best through metaphor. Esoteric wisdom comes in different colors of packaging, gods, angels, aliens(!), biblical, sutras, parables, quantum. Many of these point in the same direction. Some will appeal more to some then others and logical rationality blurs as we move from metaphor to reality.

If your bridge to understanding element theory is from King Arthur's tales, then its less about history then how well you've internalized the truth through that metaphor. My Aikido sensei lived and breathed the philosophy of ki and ki extension. A doctor told him there was no such thing as ki and the things he was doing could be explained through leverage and body mechanics. But the doctor couldn't perform even the simplest of ki exercises, much less use them in practical or martial ways.

Again, we learn from metaphor and they can become pretty real to the practitioner and give them great power. Still the map is not the territory, but a map is pretty damn useful, even if you have change it up every once in a while for perspective. Let's not get hung up on other peoples maps.

Edited by thelerner

awww sorry i couldnt buy into your bs. I wasnt trying to argue with you. I would have gladly told you what i know if you didnt act like a know it all. I have talked to different elemental practitioners who have taught me quite a few new things.

you should come off of your high horse and be open to exchange and different ideas.

if you didnt know of element dim mak you could have aksed about it and i would have told you about it oh well.

I tried to teach you

You rather confuse yourself with cartoon and Hollywood air bending

I really don't care what you do- but don't do it on my thread, because I am trying to teach people

You are highly delusional, and your energy is diseased with mental illness... so I won't continue onward

I tried to teach you

You rather confuse yourself with cartoon and Hollywood air bending

I really don't care what you do- but don't do it on my thread, because I am trying to teach people

You are highly delusional, and your energy is diseased with mental illness... so I won't continue onward

you tired to teach me???

Omg i missed my chance!!!!

But hey ill make up for it by sharing some of what i know.

Ill talk on element empowerments.

When you get an element empowerment your having your chakra charged with that particular element. The master can pass on his charge to you. Your element charge will always go up a master can always pass on his charge to you so your chakra will hold an elemental charge. It takes time to build up a good element charge.

The charge is used for healing making fu(s) empowerments and so on.

its a critical part of the training. Now Ive read bardon's work and i didnt see this in their. To be honest to make some of the stuff work in his book you need to have an element charge.

The elements have a spiritual nature as well.

if you manifest large amounts of an element you have to know what effect that will have on someone spiritually.

Plus in bardon's book he never spoke of your element chi flow.

You tried to teach me shit what a freakin joke man. :D

May I ask...anyone... what is the difference between the dream state and this reality?

In the dream state I can bend elements as depicted in the avatar series and the like.

One I remember vividly was bending water - psychokinesis.

Another I was able to harness electrical energy (element?) though this emanated from myself which I directed through my hands.

All this seemed quite natural... like breathing.

As usual on Taobums, an interesting thread is derailed by the dogma police posing as experts and appealing to the reductionist tendencies of the current age. What a wank-fest. The trolls on this thread really need to pull up their socks. Are you kidding me? There has ALWAYS been oral tradition. Masters have ALWAYS taught using parable and metaphor. Who knows how far back the legend of KIng Arthur really goes? Or what other permutations may have existed only in oral traditions of different cultures even? Who really knows what the intentions of the authors behind them really were?

The Arthurian Legends are no different than any other myth with esoteric symbolism. I would have thought this was common knowledge. There's a lot of information encoded in them--I never thought about it from a Daoist perspective before. Am I mad at DNB for coming up with a fresh perspective? Of course not, in fact what he's saying makes perfect sense to me. Before, I was only aware of the LABORATORY alchemy practices encoded in the Arthurian Legends. How do I know about those? Because I PRACTICE the ART. Those who know, know. No wonder you trolls are so uppity--your minds can't grasp concepts that can only be learned through direct experience. Myself, I wouldn't even bother trying to discuss this type of thing on this forum because the keyboard warrior to real practitioner ratio is so absurdly askew, as MANY others have pointed out over numerous threads.

Fū Yue great post you nailed it.

It's so easy to refute anything from a position of ignorance or deferring to the accepted theories of the Day. Guess what? In the end, Copernicus was right you ingrates. Open your minds.

DNB--excellent thread as usual. This forum is WAY more interesting because of all the "hogwash" you've been posting lately :)

Edited by theurgy
  • Like 3

As usual on Taobums, an interesting thread is derailed by the dogma police posing as experts and appealing to the reductionist tendencies of the current age. What a wank-fest. The trolls on this thread really need to pull up their socks. Are you kidding me? There has ALWAYS been oral tradition. Masters have ALWAYS taught using parable and metaphor. Who knows how far back the legend of KIng Arthur really goes? Or what other permutations may have existed only in oral traditions of different cultures even? Who really knows what the intentions of the authors behind them really were?

The Arthurian Legends are no different than any other myth with esoteric symbolism. I would have thought this was common knowledge. There's a lot of information encoded in them--I never thought about it from a Daoist perspective before. Am I mad at DNB for coming up with a fresh perspective? Of course not, in fact what he's saying makes perfect sense to me. Before, I was only aware of the LABORATORY alchemy practices encoded in the Arthurian Legends. How do I know about those? Because I PRACTICE the ART. Those who know, know. No wonder you trolls are so uppity--your minds can't grasp concepts that can only be learned through direct experience. Myself, I wouldn't even bother trying to discuss this type of thing on this forum because the keyboard warrior to real practitioner ratio is so absurdly askew, as MANY others have pointed out over numerous threads.

Fū Yue great post you nailed it.

It's so easy to refute anything from a position of ignorance or deferring to the accepted theories of the Day. Guess what? In the end, Copernicus was right you ingrates. Open your minds.

DNB--excellent thread as usual. This forum is WAY more interesting because of all the "hogwash" you've been posting lately :)

Labelling everyone who challenges your point of view as 'a troll' just dehumanises the poster and deflects from the debate.

The academic history of King Arthur is fascinating and it's a real shame we can't discuss it sensibly here.

But I have learnt my lesson.

i have nothing against honest scholarly debate. However when you have someone just posting arcane things and stringing them together who lashes out when ever questioned is just sad.

Im sorry when you start talking about king arthur and bending on a taoist forum then post no links to sources dont mention any good masters or give a good med then your open to criticism.

Edited by templetao